Costa Rica not France ....

Griclesfield

WTF !!!! - i thought he was french not from Costa Rica !!

a paragraph i came accross in the sunday mirror online.

is this true.

Aberdeen lost 1-0 at home to Hearts, with Costa Rica striker Cristian Nade scoring the winner.

Hearts caretaker manager Stephen Frail hailed his side's victory as the perfect result ahead of Wednesday's CIS Insurance Cup semi-final against Rangers.

WTF !!!! - i thought he was french not from Costa Rica !!

a paragraph i came accross in the sunday mirror online.

is this true.

Aberdeen lost 1-0 at home to Hearts, with Costa Rica striker Cristian Nade scoring the winner.

Hearts caretaker manager Stephen Frail hailed his side's victory as the perfect result ahead of Wednesday's CIS Insurance Cup semi-final against Rangers.

Nade is half French, half Costa Rican.

;)

is he elligable to play for costa rica ?

I thought he had played at u21 level for France.

Vlad_Knows_Best

He was born in Montmorency, France

The municipality of Montmorency is located 13 km north of Paris and 15 west of the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport.

Depending which site you read it sates his nationality is French, Ivory Coast but no Costa Rica.

He is indeed French.

He was born in Montmorency, France

The municipality of Montmorency is located 13 km north of Paris and 15 west of the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport.

He is indeed French

Is one of his parents Costa Rican or born in Costa Rica?

It's still stupid to say he's costa rican though if he was in fact born in france.

It's still stupid to say he's costa rican though if he was in fact born in france.

His mother is Costa Rican.

:)

Depending which site you read it states his nationality is French, Ivory Coast but no Costa Rica.

He is definetly part Costa Rican.

:)

Papers really do theior homework when reporting on us, and make sure they dont make mistakes.

Like todays report in the Sunday mail, stating Kestus Iveskevicous had a good chance at the end to seal the game. :Hearts Man spotrun:

Papers really do theior homework when reporting on us, and make sure they dont make mistakes.

Like todays report in the Sunday mail, stating Kestus Iveskevicous had a good chance at the end to seal the game. :Hearts Man spotrun:

Number 28, is his name.

:laugh:

Although seriously last season one newspaper was reporting that Bruno Aguiar was French and Julien Brellier was Portugese.

Fozzyonthefence

Just because someone is born in a stable doesn't mean they are a horse, or alternatively, if you like, just because you live in a stable doesn't make you a horse.

Anyway, using your logic, there are many players who have played for Scotland who you would say are not Scottish - the likes of Matt Elliott and Don Hutchison who qualified through grandparents, most would probably agree. But you would also have to include the likes of Andy Goram, Richard Gough, Bruce Rioch, etc.

Vlad_Knows_Best

Both Hearts and Sheffield United have his nationality down as Costa Rican right enough.

So we have French, Ivory Coast and Cost Rican

And the Sunday Herald calls him Hearts "on loan" striker. Their professionalism is astounding!

Noticed that, and in another paper Jose Goncalves made a "rare start".

Didn't realise journalism was the same as fiction.

:confused:

One paper after the Hibs game said Palazuelos was Greek.

I think it might have been Scotland on Sunday, if I'm wrong about what paper I'm sorry =)

My God, this is quite the can of worms, isn't it?

I hadn't realised the astounding depths of incompetence on show at our national press institutions!

Nade is half French, half Costa Rican.

;)

Was he born on the border ? I've never understood this "half " nationality thing?

your nationality is that of your father is it not?

not your passport , not split between your parents and defo not ... cause you were born somewhere! Am I wrong?:confused:

Was he born on the border ? I've never understood this "half " nationality thing?

your nationality is that of your father is it not?

not your passport , not split between your parents and defo not ... cause you were born somewhere! Am I wrong?:confused:

Nope. Yer maw.

Archived