SFA Whistleblower page

Boof

This one...doesn't appear to have been added to since November 5th last year.

Does this mean that every single decision made by every single match official in the intervening period has been so correct that there has been no explanation or clarification needed by the members of the public?

Gosh...aren't we lucky to support a team in a country with such good match officials?

Of course!! The refs in Scotland are an example to every other ref in the world ever.................................or they're so much up their own arses they think that.

Rotten to the core!!!

The sure sign that there's something very smelly going on is when the powers that be say that there is categorically nothing going on!

People, there is always something going on!!!

This one...doesn't appear to have been added to since November 5th last year.

Does this mean that every single decision made by every single match official in the intervening period has been so correct that there has been no explanation or clarification needed by the members of the public?

Gosh...aren't we lucky to support a team in a country with such good match officials?

I just sent them an email asking why this hadn't been updated as I would like some justification of the recent yellow cards handed out to Hearts 'divers'.

May as well give them something to do.

Two words:

Andy Davis.

Words can hardly describe how rotten that was.

Buffalo Bill

Thunderstruck

If you are in SFA site look at this page - seems that, if you have a strange, foreign name, a forename is not required. Maybe they think "Zaliukas" is his Brazilian playing name!!

If you are in SFA site look at this page - seems that, if you have a strange, foreign name, a forename is not required. Maybe they think "Zaliukas" is his Brazilian playing name!!

That is not the correct link. :laugh:

Its about Dundee and Clyde Officials facing a touchline ban.

;)

Thunderstruck
That is not the correct link. :laugh:

Its about Dundee and Clyde Officials facing a touchline ban.

;)

Read the table to the left of that article..

The "Whistleblower" page was unvielled by the SFA as the next best thing. I remember actually giving the mugs a wee bit credit at the time.

Silly me, I thought that it was goin to be updated on a weekly basis, by all refs, giving a wee paragraph or two on their respective matches that weekend. I thought that any issues involving my club would at least be mentioned on the site by the very people responsible, the refs. Nice one SFA, credit where credits due!

WRONG.

Its only used as and when the SFA see fit, primeraliy (sp) as a shield for them to hide behind should any contentious OF decisions come along.

And until the next contentious OF decision comes along? The "Whistleblower" updates can, well......whistle.

Archived