Are our Players Better Off With Frail In Charge ?

Mysterion

Are our players better off with Frail in charge  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are our players better off with Frail in charge

• Yes
    • No different

Putting forward a couple of statement and asking if the players are better off.

Are players (in particular the Lithuanians) better off without being tainted by favouritism and earning their place on merit ?

Or

Is the change in management enabling a team to emerge that has spirit and willing to fight harder ?

Putting forward a couple of statement and asking if the players are better off.

Are players (in particular the Lithuanians) better off without being tainted by favouritism and earning their place on merit ?

Or

Is the change in management enabling a team to emerge that has spirit and willing to fight harder ?

i think its a bit if both tbh

From what the players have said, training is better. That is where most of their working time is spent. We only see the 90 mins on the pitch. You cant underestimate how important it is to get the training methods right.

I think the players also know that if they come in and do a job, there is every chance that they will stay in the side (unless its a horses for courses approach to a game). Imagine training hard but knowing NO matter how you applied yourself you were not getting picked whilst others around you who were not doing it on the park were getting the nod no matter what.

When Frail was handed the baton, we were at a REALLY low ebb. The difference for me is that we have a football man making decisions on starting line ups rather than having a compromise between someone who thinks he can play fantasy football and the coaching staff.

There has been an improvement as time has gone on. We are more organized than we were. The only bitter thing for me in the time Frail has had is the Motherwell fight back in the home cup game and the poor show in the replay's first half.

Frail has got the ship back on course a bit, all said and done though, I dont think he is the right man to take the job on a full time basis.

portobellojambo1
Are our Players Better Off With Frail In Charge ?
Depends very much what you mean by better off, if you mean have they got more chance of staying at Tynecastle, undoubtedly yes.

Is Frail the right man to manage the team, I think not, although I would be happy if he was retained on the coaching staff.

Players who I suspect would be some of the first to go, have been the strongest backers of Frail. That in itself, tells is own story.

We need a new face, whether it be a former manager or someone brand new to Hearts, to come in and sweep out the mediocre players within our ranks.

Only then would we really know that the manager was getting full responsibility for team matters.

Archived