The Highlights are up on BBC website...

Gimme an H...

It's a penalty. Not an absolute stonewaller, and I can see why it wasn't given - but it's a clear pen nonetheless. Miko got booked because of his reputation: simple as that.

Meanwhile, what is with that commentator? There's no proper replay for Miller's offside goal, but you can still pretty much make out that he was a couple of yards off - and the commentator sounds baffled that it wasn't given! Meanwhile, on the Miko incident: first "remember Hampden?", then "judge that one for yourself". Hmm, sounds like an admission that the ref got it totally wrong to me - so why is he so scared to say so?

To be honest, at the game I (and a few around me) thought Miko had dived - to be fair to us, when you are looking through a fence you don't have the best view - but the reaction summed up what I love about being an Hearts away supporter.

A few of us, near me anyway, were sure he'd dived and was trying to cheat. He wasn't bad against Aberdeen but, as we all know, he is normally useless. So, to sum up, the feeling at the time was he was a cheating, useless *******.

But he was our cheating useless *******. The fans were right behind Miko to the point that the Aberdeen fans were outraged we could support such a player. Well **** them and **** the Miko haters. He may be pish a lot of the time but he's our lad and he'll get my support as long as he pulls on the maroon (White in this case) jersey.

MIKO MIKO MIKO MIKO

PS. The ref, ****** Diamond, a few of the Hearts support and myself were wrong, deffo penalty! With the recent questioning of the refs attitude towards the Lithuanian players, Collum might have just started something big.

Just seen the highlights and that was a definite penalty.

What's not clear though is the ref's position, was he behind play as the camera was? In that case, he should be ashamed that he didn't give it.

I've always had a healthy dislike of Zander (sic) Diamond...

I assume that the yellow will be apealed and the good old unbiased and fair GFA will apologise to Miko and Hearts, whilst publicly making a stance against racism, followed by a 1 year ban for Diamond for unsporting and unprofesional play..........Got to rush my nurse is coming back!!!

I assume that the yellow will be apealed and the good old unbiased and fair GFA will apologise to Miko and Hearts, whilst publicly making a stance against racism, followed by a 1 year ban for Diamond for unsporting and unprofesional play..........Got to rush my nurse is coming back!!!

Dont think you can appeal a yellow mate. Seen the highlights last night, definately a penalty. Interesting to see what the press write this week after their reasonably unilateral defending of Velicka's non dive at the Hobos game.

I thought it was a decent crack from Audrey at the end and forced a good save. Perhaps should have squared it but didn't exactly embarass himself with the effort.

Agree with that. Thought he should have squared it when I watched the highlights but it forced a good save from Langfield. You could, and probably would, argue that had Langfield saved Nade's goal, he should have squared for Velicka who was running through into the box.

Glad it went in, good finish by the big man.

:Hearts Man spotrun:

Interesting to see what the press write this week...

My bets would be...nothing.

They'll happily dedicate headlines and side article to Miko's "dive", despite the commentators at the time saying it should have been a penalty, but won't write anything to piont out that they were wrong. I'd doubt many non-Hearts fans care either, so once again they'll have it reinforced by the media that Hearts are full of divers despite our last 3 yellows for diving being wrong.

How big a is Zander Diamond btw? I wonder if when he watches the replay he will offer an apology to Miko for his venom filled hate towards him the stain!!

Also, who the fek is the commentator on the BBC highlights programme because he is every bit as bad as that tosser Preston when Miko is clearly fouled, his comments were "Hampden park anyone?" the cheeky !!!!

I bet any money that if he was to commentate on a Birmingham City game and Oconnor took another dive he wouldnt come away with "Hampden park anyone?" because both players dived that day, but only one gets hung out to dry!

Friggin racist *****!!!!

I think I'm right in saying that he's a self-confessed Aberdeen supporter but I can't remember his name. He did his first live commentary at Aberdeen's last away UEFA cup game and made a good job of it. I think it's a bit unfair just to mention the "Hampden Park anyone" comment on it's own because, after the replay he invited us to "judge for ourselves", a clear indication, to me anyone, that he thought it was a penalty. We shouldn't always look for bias where none exists.

I am not, and have no connection to, the commentator. I just think that he's a young lad with a bright future. Compare and contrast him to Archie "whoooooof" "the break's on" MacPherson, who has been commentating for about 50 years and is still totally useless - I rest my case.

A clear trip, and a clear penalty. The commentator, unsurprisingly, starts out by accusing him of diving, but when the replay shows he is wrong, instead of correcting himself, he says "well, er, judge that for yourselves".

Bit of a cop out.

Archived