African nations cup

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Anybody watching ,SENAGAL v ANGOLA, some cracking football being played,good movement off the ball from both sides and some very good passing and crosses into the box,just a pity our scouts are not out there trying to get some of these guys at Hearts ,been a lot of good players on show and most would do a very god job in the SPL ,just my thoughts but its free eh.:pizza::beer::film::clock::biggrin:

portobellojambo1
Anybody watching ,SENAGAL v ANGOLA, some cracking football being played,good movement off the ball from both sides and some very good passing and crosses into the box,just a pity our scouts are not out there trying to get some of these guys at Hearts ,been a lot of good players on show and most would do a very god job in the SPL ,just my thoughts but its free eh.:pizza::beer::film::clock::biggrin:

Senegal and Angola was on live earlier this afternoon, it is Tunisia and South Africa that is on live just now, or at least on my telly.

maroonlegions
Senegal and Angola was on live earlier this afternoon, it is Tunisia and South Africa that is on live just now, or at least on my telly.

ah, must be the highlights i have just watched on BBC3 :P, but some good players on show anyhow eh.:tumbleweed:

Fantastic game to watch - 2-0 Tunisia at the moment.

Archived