Celtic Fans

Jambo Nation

I was at the Falkirk Celtic game today with some mates

Despite witnessing their antics at Tynecastle before I was still pretty disgusted and taken aback by the Celtics fans reaction to the Holden injury

They were jeering and shouting abuse at him, it was only once they saw the Celtic players concern they backed off.

Add that to the usual round of bigot karaoke with no mention of football or Celtic for that matter , and even by the standard of hardcore football fans they are nasty hateful bunch .

I cant believe more is made of the behaviour of Old Firms fans at matches - they plumb the depths and you sick .

Never seen todays game so cant comment on it.

I recall quite a few years back John O'Neill in a derby game smacking in to the ad boards at Tynecastle. The guy was obviously in a load of pain and it was a bad one, with the Hearts fans at that side roaring in delight at this.

Hearts sing songs about Dean Shields

Hibs fans sing about Rudi being a refugee

Hearts fans sing about Celtic football club and "Who shagged all the boys"

Rangers and Celtic sing their songs as well.

There is something that happens to people once they enter a football stadium and the ref blows the whistle. Things are said and done by fans that they would never normally do in their life during the rest of the week.

Not for one second condoning any of this, and Im not going to throw stones from my greenhouse,

Football is indeed as someone once said, "A funny old game"

I was at the Falkirk Celtic game today with some mates

Despite witnessing their antics at Tynecastle before I was still pretty disgusted and taken aback by the Celtics fans reaction to the Holden injury

They were jeering and shouting abuse at him, it was only once they saw the Celtic players concern they backed off.

Add that to the usual round of bigot karaoke with no mention of football or Celtic for that matter , and even by the standard of hardcore football fans they are nasty hateful bunch .

I cant believe more is made of the behaviour of Old Firms fans at matches - they plumb the depths and you sick .

Yep. They are absolutely vile.

I remember going to Hearts v Celtic a couple of seasons ago at Tynie. I was walking along Gorgie road (just at Macdonalds) and there were 3 or 4 kids, maybe about 11 or 12 years old, boys and girls ahead of us, when a mini bus pulled up and about half a dozen tic supporters piled out.

The kids were sinigng h-e-a-r-t-s and one of the overweight, tatooed, special-brew swigging, middle-aged a*seholes walked over to them and growled "...shut your ******ing mouths ya wee jambo b**tards" before disappearing into Ladbrokes. His mates just laughed. The kids turned white and nearly sh*t themselves.

Quality supporters... not! They are by far the worst away supporters I've ever come into contact with.

:mad:

Surley not! This is the (self-appointed) best fans in the world we're talking about here:rolleyes:

Indeed, taking the moral high ground can be dangerous. No team's fans occupy that imo.

The Old Tolbooth

I recall quite a few years back John O'Neill in a derby game smacking in to the ad boards at Tynecastle. The guy was obviously in a load of pain and it was a bad one, with the Hearts fans at that side roaring in delight at this.

There is something that happens to people once they enter a football stadium and the ref blows the whistle. Things are said and done by fans that they would never normally do in their life during the rest of the week.

Not for one second condoning any of this, and Im not going to throw stones from my greenhouse,

To be brutally honest GA, you've summed up almost every football fan in the world, especially me.

I'm completely Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to football, and outside football.

I remember going to Hearts v Celtic a couple of seasons ago at Tynie. I was walking along Gorgie road (just at Macdonalds) and there were 3 or 4 kids, maybe about 11 or 12 years old, boys and girls ahead of us, when a mini bus pulled up and about half a dozen tic supporters piled out.

The kids were sinigng h-e-a-r-t-s and one of the overweight, tatooed, special-brew swigging, middle-aged a*seholes walked over to them and growled "...shut your ******ing mouths ya wee jambo b**tards" before disappearing into Ladbrokes. His mates just laughed. The kids turned white and nearly sh*t themselves.

Quality supporters... not! They are by far the worst away supporters I've ever come into contact with.

Did you not go into ladbrokes and sort him out?

Fair enough and I dont dispute fans do this everywhere , however with most fans its a vocal minority , with the old firm its the 90 minute bigot majority.

Also its one thing getting a sore on on the boards and quite another breaking your leg !

This is typical of the breed, no matter where they are they act like morons - who do they think they are? (mind you bullying school kids sums them up perfectly) how on earth they have conned the world into believing they are the best supporters in the world?

(and it ain't because they are especially clever!)

O'Neil deserved all the stick he was getting at it was a wreckless lunge that caused him to slide off the pitch and into the boards.

Archived