Ewan Cameron

RockyBalboa

Weegie erse licker.

Souness or Burns for him for scotland job :mad:

Burns is his 1st choice though, what a fud! :eek:

Agree Rocky, there's no way he is a jambo (as much as you are I would say :rolleyes:)

Weegie erse licker.

No offence Rocky but people with more than 1 brain cell should not be listening to that radio show,fwiw talk 107 is far superior,it is east coast only which is a start.

Agree Rocky, there's no way he is a jambo (as much as you are I would say :rolleyes:)

I dont actually think the ****** likes football.

Just sucks up the arse of the weegie audience :ninja:

skotskosparta
Weegie erse licker.

From that choice Burns would also be my pick!

No offence Rocky but people with more than 1 brain cell should not be listening to that radio show,fwiw talk 107 is far superior,it is east coast only which is a start.

Aye, that doesny start till 7 though so listen to the weegie ****e till half 7. :mad:

From that choice Burns would also be my pick!

Aye, but they two shouldnae be in with a shout in the 1st place.

He wants to give the job to Burns and if not Burns then Souness. :wacko:

Weegie erse licker.

This confirms he is either **** or a wind up merchant of the highest order.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If Burns gets the job I will stop supporting Scotland until he is oot the door.

skotskosparta
Aye, but they two shouldnae be in with a shout in the 1st place.

He wants to give the job to Burns and if not Burns then Souness. :wacko:

Correct, I don't want either of them, but given a choice thats all.

Burley might be a good shout!

I dont actually think the ****** likes football.

Just sucks up the arse of the weegie audience :ninja:

I've never listened to him for donkey's, he is a lost cause methinks, oh and that doughball Roughie is just plain dumb

Aye, that doesny start till 7 though so listen to the weegie ****e till half 7. :mad:

Sorry mate but my radio switches itself off when that Camerons squeaky voice comes on.:ahhhhhhh:

Old firm phone in, cant listen to that now, no doubt the Celtic fans will promote TB and the Rangers fans GS.

pathetic!!

I've never listened to him for donkey's, he is a lost cause methinks, oh and that doughball Roughie is just a plain dumb

Too true.

Thats the last for me, I was hoping for some transfer news but instead the whole show was them bumming Burns an Souness.

If thats anything to go by + the GFA will be chosing probably means it will be one of them. :ninja:

how the feck does that numpty from a certain eastern european country get away with that signature?! If thats not intended to wind up other users then i dont know what is.

how the feck does that numpty from a certain eastern european country get away with that signature?! If thats not intended to wind up other users then i dont know what is.

I wouldn't let it bother you. He just likes to remind himself of when he last saw a big team come to town.

skotskosparta

There you go, I have removed the text seeing as it offended you so much.

Oh and Central Europe. :rolleyes:

dont go in for this ewan bashing, but he's the only jambo ive heard about who would want burns as manager

Bashing the Ewan, seems rather apt:ninja:

There you go, I have removed the text seeing as it offended you so much.

Oh and Central Europe. :rolleyes:

what a comedian. bet you were really popular at school

rememberwilliegibson

cannae stand that stammering fud gordon dallas :mad: or yon other tit miller

otherwise class, especially wi tommy sheridan :ninja:

skotskosparta
what a comedian. bet you were really popular at school

Oh dear.

Anyway, back to the topic.

Lets say it is only GS and TB left for the Scotland job - Which one you all prefer????

rememberwilliegibson
dont go in for this ewan bashing, but he's the only jambo ive heard about who would want burns as manager

they've got to keepboth halfs of the OF sweet - souness for rangers burns for seltic

The Old Tolbooth

Burns has got absolutely hee haw to offer as Scotland boss, he was pathetic as a club manager, part of Bertu Vogts team (surely that says it all) and has done absolutely NOTHING in management to suggest he should be looked at to be any kind of Scotland boss.

I he's appointed it will be to balance the old squirm power because Smivvers got in power at the SFA, and no other reason. It shames me to say it but if he got the job I would lose any interest in Scotland whatsoever!

The SFA have shortlist of four , mcghee is all but out however and Burley hasnt been hugely touting himself which leaves Burns and Souness.

Explain to me why Ewan gets pelters for debating this. You lot have waited years for a jambo pundit and all you do is give him grief.

Grow up.

Oh dear.

Lets say it is only GS and TB left for the Scotland job - Which one you all prefer????

Souness 100%, he has won trophies with Rangers, Liverpool, Galatasaray, Benfica and Blackburn.

Look at Burns track record? Kilmarnock - Moderate success, Celtic - Failure, Reading - Failure and he was very much implicit in the failure of Berti Vogts Scotland teams. Burns based on his track record alone, should not be within a million miles of the Scotland job.

Oh dear.

shouldnae be allowed that ugly green squiggly thing next to yer name ! .... I'd bin the lot of ye if I had the choice..... but I suppose we'll just have to be reasonable

The SFA have shortlist of four , mcghee is all but out however and Burley hasnt been hugely touting himself which leaves Burns and Souness.

Explain to me why Ewan gets pelters for debating this. You lot have waited years for a jambo pundit and all you do is give him grief.

Grow up.

No, Ewan has stated HIS two fav's are Burns and Souness & they debated this the whole show. Nothing to do with Burley and McGhee touting themself. How many times you seen the 2 weegie failures touting themself like? :rolleyes:

skotskosparta
shouldnae be allowed that ugly green squiggly thing next to yer name ! .... I'd bin the lot of ye if I had the choice..... but I suppose we'll just have to be reasonable

LOL - Until the mod upload a Sparta crest the Hibs one will stay, sorry.

well i stand corrected.

He must then be a part of the evil media axis that has with a referree / sfa conspiracy put us in 11th place in the worse spl ever.

bl00dy papers !!!!

Dougie Masterton

Bang on mate. Bin the lot of them. And we don't need to be reasonable.

FTH

portobellojambo1

Grow up.

I would politely suggest that any grief he may get he brings on himself.

score an other plus point for living in the colonies-can safely listen to the radio without fear of that slavering arse polluting the air waves!

portobellojambo1
score an other plus point for living in the colonies-can safely listen to the radio without fear of that slavering arse polluting the air waves!

Hate to feel you are missing out teepee. See if you can get it online through this link. The fact that you are in Australia means the signal might be upside down, but with the amount of s h y t e him and Roughie slaver I don't think it will be really noticeable. -

http://scotland.realradiofm.com/article.asp?section=faq&id=116560

This confirms he is either **** or a wind up merchant of the highest order.

Yup, he does this stuff purely to get a reaction.....I hope.... :(

Bet you he sits and watches with glee as this place goes nuts though, thoroughly enjoying his fleeting moment of 'top thread' fame. Humph.

Just out of interest, I've no idea when (or if) he works at the weekends...does he ever actually go to games?

why does TB think he is enept for the job was he not in a caretaker roll after VB left???? i might be wrong but i think the GFA need to GTF and get someone on board that has a track record and someone who the players will respect.

Grow up.

Ewan has stated on radio that as a lad he was a JAMBO but he never ever sticks up for Hearts now 2 busy wanting to be in the in crowd Jambo he not in my eyes

stick them in a locked room with 2 baseball bats and last one standing gets the job, at least it'd be fun to watch:p

stick them in a locked room with 2 baseball bats and last one standing gets the job, at least it'd be fun to watch:p

Only if you would like to love Tommy Burns ge smashed to bits.

P.S I would :)

Miller Jambo 60

HEARTS 2 HOBOS :)0

why does TB think he is enept for the job was he not in a caretaker roll after VB left???? i might be wrong but i think the GFA need to GTF and get someone on board that has a track record and someone who the players will respect.

Darth Sidious

I concur with the previous poster. If Tommy Burns gets the job I will stop my support of the national team until he is emptied. With his friends at the GFA and Weedia could be a long long time. Hopeless manager.

Soooonneeeeessss wouldn't need the bat.

Grow up.

Ha ha, you are funny:)

Aye, cos Ewan Cameron IS a jambo eh?:P:p:p

Not getting into this again, but please please please rest assured that EC is NOT a Jambo.

He is as much a Jambo as I am a Man City man, ie, been to a couple of games within the last decade, keep a wee eye on their results etc etc.

I am not one for giving it the"Im a better Jambo than you" but in this case I can honestly say, he is nowhere NEAR what "being a Jambo" should be.

For some (most) of us HMFC are a passion. For EC, HMFC are an occasional pastime. There is a world of difference.

And thats why I cringe when I think that he represents us on a (semi) national radio station. Does he fuuuu, he's an arse.

Walter Bishop
Weegie erse licker.

I stopped listen to the 5 year old in a oompa loompa`s body when he thought on air it would be funny to laugh and take the **** out of an illness certain people have and find very difficult to live with, i complained and got an apology from Jay Crawford, nothing from Mr Camerarse.

Spewan Cameron........Arrrrrrrrgh...Car Crash Ferkin Radio at its WORST!!

I can't listen to UnReal Radio incase this smarmy ^^^^ comes on to read the sports news or something...I HOPE, I REALLY HOPE, He gets.....!! :ahhhhhhh:

As for the Homo's take on the Scotland Managers Job...Don't care, Never have Supported Scotland/Glasgow FC, Never Will, Smith, Employ who the **** You like,Could'nt Care Less!! ;)

Archived