Out Shopping.

Jambojohnnyboy

Jambojohnnyboy

We were out shopping at lunchtime today in the new Sainsbury's and bumped into George Burley and his daughter. So who have we all met while out getting our groceries?

Maybe this should be in the Shed now I think about it.

alwaysthereinspirit
We were out shopping at lunchtime today in the new Sainsbury's and bumped into George Burley and his daughter. So who have we all met while out getting our groceries?

Sure it wasn't his "niece"

I work at Tesco - does that count?

Lee Naylor, Stuart Lovell, Grant Stott, John Leslie, Clum.

And I served Kenny Miller when I helped out at my mate's Post Office. He bought a copy of The Sun and was on his phone laughing about how Caldwell and the Rangers cheerleader were all over the front cover.

I know - quality claims to fame.

Goncalves and Beslija in town last summer

Fyssas and Karipidis during the festival with Takis's kids.

Maybury in harvey nicks ages ago

Craig Gordon, Kenny Miller and Bruno Aguiar in Tesco.

Ruben Palazuelos Garcia outside the odeon on lothian road.

Malkowski near the Omni centre, i laughed.

And also Konte!:)

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Sure it wasn't Marcus Tudgay's wife.

I also saw Burley at the new Sainsbury's with some of his friends. Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker and Jim Beam i think there names where.

Nucky Thompson

I also saw Burley at the new Sainsbury's with some of his friends. Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker and Jim Beam i think there names where.

:)And Ron Bacardi.

heartgarfunkel

I met George Burley in Sainsbury's Meadowbank on a Saturday night following a home game (which I had been at) when I was getting nappies for the bairn. I quietly thanked him for his efforts at Hearts and have the following observations

1. Articulate, genuine and humble

2. Stone cold sober

3. With his wife - also very pleasant, had flown up from down south.

Good luck to him in the Scotland job, and thanks for the memories and hope.

picked up david murhpy and wife told him i was watching a dvd he was in that morning,he asked wicth one all excited , told him it was 90 goals against the hibs ,face droped not another word said didnt even give me a tip well worth it:Hearts Man spotrun:

Saw Craig Brewster in Fabios restaurant after the Hibs v Inverness game a few weeks ago. Got my (4 year old) nephew to give him the thumbs up, to which he smiled and 'thumbed' back before walking out with his 2 takeaway pizzas.

I met Pasquale Bruno and Pierre Van Hoodwink in Indigo Yard one Saturday night. It was around the time he was rumoured to be leaving Celtic.

Being a bit drunk I went over and introduced myself (to Bruno.. thought he was awesome at Hearts) and they were brilliant.

I asked Pierre if he was leaving... and he said he was but that he was signing for Hearts the next again week and gave me a wink.

...lying Celtic barsteward!!! ;)

Goncalves and Beslija in town last summer

Fyssas and Karipidis during the festival with Takis's kids.

Maybury in harvey nicks ages ago

Craig Gordon, Kenny Miller and Bruno Aguiar in Tesco.

Ruben Palazuelos Garcia outside the odeon on lothian road.

Malkowski near the Omni centre, i laughed.

And also Konte!:)

Why were they shopping together?:confused:

When I worked at Alldays (several years ago) at the Livingston South train station I used to serve Darren Jackson every morning, another regular was Andy Kirk.

I seen Scott Brown in the gyle at the top of the stairs in the food court. Had to hold the Mrs back from kicking him down the stairs.

Actually met Stefano Salvatori in the Dome in Edinburgh (obv. a few years ago!)

Top bloke, bought us all pints, although the conversation was limited!

While in a bar on George St a mate of mine met Jose Goncalves. He had a skinfull and walked up to Jose and asked him "why are you such a f*****g chocolate boy".

There was no racism intended and my mate claims that the phrase chocolate boy is used for people who are always injured or injury prone. I have never heard that phrase before. What about you lot........

Most Hearts players are regulars in the Dome/Whynot and have met a few over the years while working there. Bednar and Beslija were prob two of nicest guys you'll meet where as the worst by far was Tall. Stands in the corner all night giving people the evil eye! Funniest was watching rat boy getting ejected from the VIP.

Good Jambo club.

leon who won the xfactor in a restraunt the other night, top bloke

alan maybury in stockbrige few weeks back and seen zaliukas and ksanavicius in st james centre tucking into ice cream cones a few months back.

Corstorphines David Lloyd is a hotspot for the players. In there all the time. I also saw CG about a year ago at the Morrisons cash machine in the Gyle. I would love to know how much was in that account :P

Scott Brown also takes a trainin session every wed night up at firhill high school.

LarrysRightFoot

I saw Mark De Vries in City one night a few years back. Nice guy but his dancing was terrible.

Also saw Kevin Thomson and Steven Fletcher in Harvey Nics last year, walking round like they owned the place - pr*cks!

Seen Mark De Vries, Servin, Maybury and Phil Stamp a fair while ago in a club ( forgot the name, in Grass Market oppiste Siglos)-Every one had a beer or something, not stampy, he was giving drinking from a cocktail pitcher

Seen Velicka a few times in Tesco at Corstorphine. He seems fond of cereal as he's nearly always in that aisle when we've seen him!

Bumped, literally, into Craig Gordon in Boots at the Gyle a while back.

Bizarrely I spotted Dave McPherson at the BP garage on Slateford Road yesterday filling up his BMW. Funny what you notice out your sisters living room window!

Archived