Signings / Trialists

ericb

SF said on Friday that they were working away to get one or two deals fixed up before the window closes.

Is it safe to assume then that all of those who regularly come on here claiming to be in the know, don't actually know who they are?

SF said on Friday that they were working away to get one or two deals fixed up before the window closes.

Is it safe to assume then that all of those who regularly come on here claiming to be in the know, don't actually know who they are?

I know who one is but I ain't saying. ;)

Ah right, so the people who claim to be in the know, do know, but they just aint saying, yeah right. :blah:

Ah right, so the people who claim to be in the know, do know, but they just aint saying, yeah right. :blah:

Bingo.

I even know what the score is going to be on Wednesday night but I'm no saying till after the game.

I know who the other one is :confused:

Theres actually 3, and I know who all of them are, one of them will rock Scottish football, plus I know who the manager is and the score on Wedneday night and I know who left the turd on my bosses desk tonight after the Christmas party (late),

but obviously I have been trusted with all of this and cant say, apart from which I like the fact that I know and you dont.

on boys in maroon there is a guy saying that the spanish guy who was on trial was called antonio.....not very helpful, i know.

Either that is meant as sarcasm...

Or

That is completely paaaaaAAAAAaaaaathetic...are you a silly wee girl??? ooOOOOoooo I know a secret, but I'm not gonna tell you....ner ner neee ner ner...

Yeah...I also know who shot JFK, if we did actually land on the moon...and where Lord Lucan is...but I aint saying diddly! ;)

Nucky Thompson
Maybe the people in the know don't want to say anything because they will look silly if it falls through:)

Forgot to say...

I don't fecking want to know...I'd rather not, than have to ask individuals on here who find it amusing to pretend they are 'in the know' and must enjoy the feeling of self-importance it brings...whoooooOOOOoooooptiedooooodaaah

When, and more probably IF we make any signings...we will all know about it fast enough...until then, i'd imagine we will get more posters trying to entice others with their claims of 'I'm in the know...'

BELL ENDS!!!!

Or

That is completely paaaaaAAAAAaaaaathetic...are you a silly wee girl??? ooOOOOoooo I know a secret, but I'm not gonna tell you....ner ner neee ner ner...

Yeah...I also know who shot JFK, if we did actually land on the moon...and where Lord Lucan is...but I aint saying diddly! ;)

I would love to tell you which one of your theories are correct...But I can't.

Yours,

Janie Jones x

Or

I think it was humour mate. I had a wee chuckle anyway.

The real question to some folk on this board should be this; "Could you spot a tongue-in-cheek comment if it jumped down your throat and battered the inside of your ribcage before exiting yer bumhole and toe-bashed you up the arse?"

I think it was humour mate. I had a wee chuckle anyway.

The real question to some folk on this board should be this; "Could you spot a tongue-in-cheek comment if it jumped down your throat and kicked the inside of your ribcage before exiting yer bumhole and kicking you up the arse?"

Hence why I started with...'Either that is meant as sarcasm'

Comprehende?

One could be the boy we have supposedly signed but forgot to get him over here for the start of his deal on jan 1st?

One could be the boy we have supposedly signed but forgot to get him over here for the start of his deal on jan 1st?

Interesting theory. So we are bringing a guy in on trial AFTER we have signed him?

?250,000 bid for the Motherwell goalkeeper Smith turned down.

Loan move for Alan Gow KB'd by Gow who didn't fancy it.

I would love to tell you which one of your theories are correct...But I can't.

Yours,

Janie Jones x

The Clash...great band...

Babyshambles....pash, apart from about two songs...Pete Doherty is a muppet of the highest order, who should be biatchslapped for ruining the potential of The Libertines...

The Clash...great band...

Babyshambles....pash, apart from about two songs...Pete Doherty is a muppet of the highest order, who should be biatchslapped for ruining the potential of The Libertines...

Indeed.

I'm sorry, I don't speak Hebrew. :confused:

No, by the look of it you just speak 'stick a straw up another posters poop porthole and sook hardish'

No, by the look of it you just speak 'stick a straw up another posters poop porthole and sook hardish'

Oh really? I take it you have experience? :P

I would be a little bit more annoyed by your amazing comeback but I've a mouthful of ****e and I'm rather enjoying it.

wont be the first time ****e has come out your gob today then huh? :)

Je ne pense pas que tu comprends mon ami........Je mange le caca pas seulement le parler.

Okey dokey? ;)

One of them is an international forward. I can't say his full name for confidentiality reasons, but we can call him V.Hleb.....no wait, that gives it away. Vyacheslav H.

:bravo:

The real question to some folk on this board should be this; "Could you spot a tongue-in-cheek comment if it jumped down your throat and battered the inside of your ribcage before exiting yer bumhole and toe-bashed you up the arse?"

One of them is an international forward. I can't say his full name for confidentiality reasons, but we can call him V.Hleb.....no wait, that gives it away. Vyacheslav H.

Work permit?

I'd prefer it if we didn't sign anyone to be honest. Surely FBK don't have many players left?

Malcolm Tucker

Tobias, did you censor your Signature yourself? Or did the Mods catch on?

"I'm afraid I just blue myself..":rolleyes:

Man I love that program.

Famous Hearts

34 posts that tell you nothing. I'm glad i dont contribute to rubbish threads.

ps Riordan will sign on Wednesday...

jamboinglasgow
Work permit?

I'd prefer it if we didn't sign anyone to be honest. Surely FBK don't have many players left?

heard Kanaus' U10 ten are the only ones left and three of them have trials with us this week.

Tobias, did you censor your Signature yourself? Or did the Mods catch on?

"I'm afraid I just blue myself..":rolleyes:

Man I love that program.

Someone complained about it, saying it was inappropriate for kids or something, so I was asked to remove it. I edited it instead.

For Hibs.:)

Gutted I just read this thread. I'll never get this time back. Thought i may aswell post and add to the irrelevance.

Malcolm Tucker
Someone complained about it, saying it was inappropriate for kids or something, so I was asked to remove it. I edited it instead.

Ah fair enough then.

And FWIW I think the only signing we will make this window is Alan Maybury as cover for RB.

Quietest window in a long time eh!

Aye...followed by Hleb, O'Connor, Mendy, McCormack, Nicholson, Hart, Gow, Robson, Szamotulski...

I also hear the Pele, Garincha, Maradonna, Best, Cruyff, Platini, Beckenbaur, Baresi, Daglish, Gullit, Jairzinho, Matthaus, Muller, Law, Rivelino, Zico, Batistuta, Puskas, Van Basten, Rossi, Di Stefano, Hagi, Romario, Stoichkov, Fontaine, Zidane etc etc etc...

BAWS!

Nucky Thompson
The PC brigade strike again:mad:

The White Cockade

Nobody on here knows who we may sign

I doubt Stevie Frail even knows

IMO we won't sign anyone and Shaggy will be in charge for the rest of the season

but thats my guess only - like the rest of you I don't know......

Those that are in the know know,but those who don't know don't,if you were in the know you would already know you were in the know but if you dont know your not in the know but still think your in the know then your not in the know,no.

Archived