Lochend Vice: The Video

Pants Shaton

scots civil war

superb boss,memories come flooding back.....well remember him on sportscene that very night....

meanwhile in full view of the dunbar end,he also witnessed a bucket of worms in action,making him even more incendiary......celebration at easter road was the best ever in those days,absolutely bonkers

we used to take 12,000....dunbar end,wing stand,standing enclosure

superb boss,memories come flooding back.....well remember him on sportscene that very night....

meanwhile in full view of the dunbar end,he also witnessed a bucket of worms in action,making him even more incendiary......celebration at easter road was the best ever in those days,absolutely bonkers

we used to take 12,000....dunbar end,wing stand,standing enclosure

Correct, great days

A post of greatness :mwah::boy_hug:

What are the tattie munchers sayng on ghettomentality.net. Not much methinks.:Hearts Man spotrun:

He's got to be one of the patients on flumps.net?! The fence should go all the way round him making a cage!!:o

Watch the video closely and there is a bloke just to the left with a tremendous handle bar moustache.

Perhaps another 80s legend?

tom-selleck-to-me.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Maybe I could do my own t-shirt:

"Random Hibby with 'tache - 106 without trimming"

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

I'd say it's more Bob Carolgees than Tom Selleck:

bob_carolgees.jpg

Just behind him to the right is another celebrity:

hamlet_01.jpg

Buffalo Bill

BB

That looks suspiciously like a signed photo of Tom Celtic.

Is there something you'd like to share with the group ?

GC

BB

That looks suspiciously like a signed photo of Tom Celtic.

Is there something you'd like to share with the group ?

GC

Not the sort of memorabilia you're into then?

I'm sure BB would part with it if the price is right.

Not the sort of memorabilia you're into then?

I'm sure BB would part with it if the price is right.

How much would BB pay me to take it off his hands ?

:confused:

GC

the said 'keith' with the don johnson jacket was known as 'DUCKFACE' for obvious reasons around the Drylaw area.

the said 'keith' with the don johnson jacket was known as 'DUCKFACE' for obvious reasons around the Drylaw area.

The more info on this guy the better. We're building up quite a nice bio already. My favourite so far (from another thread):

Keith Hilson used to be a porter at the old Scottish Gas offices on Marine Drive, when I worked there about 10-12 years ago.....used to be a good goalie and got called on to our team in emergencies a few times....that was until,completely out of the blue, he came out, died his hair peroxide blonde and started frequenting CC Blooms...lost touch after that funnily enough.

Rudolf's Mate

fantastic.... His sidekick on the right looks like he's about to pull put his revolver from the back of his slacks! That or he's re-arranging his undies after a quick stint in the toilets with his boyfriend!!!

I still think the guy with the ciggie looks quite cool!

Jeez, to think I was at that game as well. I might've walked past them.

22 years ago!

Buffalo Bill

My 'Back from the brink' video is stashed away somewhere but am I right in saying that the same guy can be seen again after the Iain Jardine goal too?

Buffalo Bill

Leave me alone !

It was cool at the time !

It would be too much to hope for that you are actually Keith Hilson. Just as it'd be too much to hope for that he is Pink Hoodie's dad.

To correct you on a point of fact; it was NEVER cool to wear a Hibs strip with a jacket and tight pepe jeans. The last seven words of the previous sentence were unnecessary.

Meanwhile over on stigofthedump.net:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=107028

trainspotting7.jpg

And the Hibs response.................

Making a t-shirt with Albert Kidd on it. They really are hilarious, that had NOTHING to do with them, and they treat it as some sort of achievement. This t-shirt is at least relevant to the Hearts/Hibs rivalry as it was during a derby game.

And the Hibs response.................

Making a t-shirt with Albert Kidd on it. They really are hilarious, that had NOTHING to do with them, and they treat it as some sort of achievement. This t-shirt is at least relevant to the Hearts/Hibs rivalry as it was during a derby game.

Not just some sort of achievement, their greatest achievement (although they also enjoy singing about deceased former chairmen of HMFC).

Sums up how ridiculous Hibernian football club really is.

Not just some sort of achievement, their greatest achievement (although they also enjoy singing about deceased former chairmen of HMFC).

Sums up how ridiculous Hibernian football club really is.

At the send of the day, they are sc*m, plain and simple.

:ninja:

Archived