Falkirk players

tcjambo

Some impressive performances today with several of their players looking like they could add something to our team-

Arfield

Riera

Barr

Cregg

Anyone take any of these guys for the JTs?

Arfield.

Is overrated and even their own fans think that

Will never be anything more than a lower SPL/first division player

The only have decent talent at falkirk is Darren Barr and he wouldnt get his game for us

Well now I'm convinced!

Even this Celtic team are rarely this outplayed - so they must have something. Underhill his usual inept self. Two shocking tackles by Brown and McManus unpunished, two penalty decisions ignored, an offside goal to the Mhanks.....

The only have decent talent at falkirk is Darren Barr and he wouldnt get his game for us

The main man has spoken.

The thread stops here.

;)

alwaysthereinspirit

Thought this was a thread aout diving Falkirk players today. Then I remembered they're mostly honest Scottish laddies who would never stoop to those levels.

Scott Arfield is a good player, and he's a very level-headed guy as well. However, as long as we still have Andy Driver wide-left, we're sorted in that position.

Falkirk played well reports suggest, but they've not got any players I'd have here.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Riera is the guy we tried to sign before Sunderland stepped in at the last minute. I think he played about 20 minutes for them. Gash apparently.

LarrysRightFoot

Darren Barr should be signed. Rated him for a couple of years now. Fantastic young centre-half can also play right back. In a year or two he will be at Celtic or Rangers if we dont sign him.

As for the Falkirk fans not rating Arfeild, thats utter cr*p. I know a few Falkirk fans and he is very highly rated.

By The Light..

Moutiniho?

But it's no happening is it?

If Hearts were serious about competing in this league they'd be doing what the OF do and that's bring in new blood and experienced SPL players.

Robson

Yantorno

etc

Archived