Reasons to hate Celtic football club.

Dirk Diggler

Jam Tarts 1874

They hate people getting on with their lives, they mistake it for "working for Britain and the Queen".

McGeady, even his parents were born in Scotland, but he hates us and wants to play for Ireland.

When Gretna played Derry City in UEFA, thousands of Celtic fans turned up to support the club that was not Scottish.

They continue to get away with chanting "oh ah up the RA" at Tynecastle.

They make a significant hole in the economy with their unwillingness to go and get a job.

The cost of endless upgrades to their accommodation is beyond belief, the Gorbals must have been renovated at least 4 times in 25 years and yet there are people who think this benefit scrounging and housing costs can be met by an independent Scotland?!

They hate us, they see us as tools of their "oppression", which is of course nonsense, they (when it suits them) try to give a religious aspect to their claims of victimisation, but conveniently forget that they support innocent killings.

Commander Harris

"The Celtic Symphony"

Their fans open and flagrant support for murderous terrorists.

The whole "celtic-minded" myth.

McGhee, semi, 1988.

Bastrd.

They have to have a minutes silence for anyone remotely connected to the cheltic fhamily

My dug is about to be put to sleep soon.

Whats the number I should phone to inform them?

Guest gorgie kev
McGhee, semi, 1988.

Bastrd.

My dug is about to be put to sleep soon.

Whats the number I should phone to inform them?

Make sure its got a cheltic scarf round its neck-hell you might even get there next home game postponed-MOD EDIT vermin :)

Aiden McGeady, Ehlvis, Strachan, The Wolfetones, the IRA, the restricted views at Celtic Park, Mark McGhee, the biscuit tin, sectarianism, Eddie Smith, Scott Brown, Strathclyde police, fans from Edinburgh, the paranoia, passing the buck on the sectaran issue, their fans in general, Glasgow, drugs, wannabee Irishmen, this GFITW ****e, being hit by a coin at Celtic Park when I was 12.

Most of my reasons said

so i'm gonna go for 10 000 taking photos of tommy burns coffin on their camera phones

sickening!

The vile advert I read in the Metro this morning that read "Our family, your family, the Celtic family".

Gave me the boak.

Take it you werenae happy when he was linked with the Hearts job then?

You - :eek:

Me - :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

The fact they think they're not as vile as Rangers.

Paul McStay.

That they had about 15,000 at home games as recently as 15 years ago but they deny it ever happened.

The Old Tolbooth
1527319.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6D07C665A507FCD3A9930FDCFC4C15FBB

Jesus, did you have to? What a horrible little scroat he truly was!

Reasons to hate them

Peter Grant

Andy Walker

Paddy Bonnar

Artur Boruc

Paul McStay

Roy Aitken

Davie Provan

Murdo McLeod

John Hartson

Brian Mclair

Derek Whyte

Mark McGhee

Anton Rogan

Frank McAvennie

Joe Miller

John Collins

Tom Boyd

Neil Lennon

Chris Sutton

Aiden Jhudas McGeady

God I feel dirty now, but it's little wonder I hate them with that mhanky scruffy bunch of tossers playing for them!

The People's Chimp

The alternative view (sold at the 24 hr dhop up from my flat).* It's the most vile, paranoid, idiotic, badly written pile of crap I've ever laid my eyes on, and I've been one hibs.net.

*i think that's what it's called.

Support for terrorism, plastic oirishness, child abuse, child abuse cover-up, Brother Walfrid, everyone's picking on us mentality, Jock Stein, Jhudas Presslehy, Tommy Burns, Jimmy Johnstone, Chick Nhick, Billy McNeill, TGFITW, John Thomson, Aihden McGheady, Boo Boo Baldy, their disgusting repertoire of songs and chants, Johnny Doyle, Davy Provo, Peter Grunt, Henrik Lahrsson, causing trouble everywhere TGFITW go, having a flight make an emergency landing, murder in Amsterdam, the Suvill calculator, Juan Guy, Packy Bonnher, Scott Brown, the green and grey hoops, Jim Torbett, the phrase "sellik mhinded", :Icky::boak:

I'm off for a lie down....

they support and are supported by irish terrorists

Their fans don't realise what horrific actions they are supporting by singing these songs. It's some romantic notion for them.

Education, education, education.....

Andy Wa*ker, Neil Lennon, Tommy Coyle, Paul McStay, Scott Brown and especially Jim Torbett ... MOD EDIT

There just complete ****

They should all just **** off and die quitely in a hole some ware..

Archived