Miko dive

Lochend Brazil

peebles jambo

miko will never be given fair treatment again in this country, not from those poxy weegie sfa barstards, different if he plyed his trade in weegie land, i'll bet

Did anyone see the picture in todays Sunday Mail of Diamond abusing Miko after the incident?

God I wish all sorts of unpleasant things upon that abomination of a football player.

Did anyone see the picture in todays Sunday Mail of Diamond abusing Miko after the incident?

God I wish all sorts of unpleasant things upon that abomination of a football player.

I reckon we burn his house down

It was also in the NOTW never got mentioned.

Funny feeling if it was the other way round it would be front page

What annoyed me more was Miko wasn't getting booked, the ref had moved away. Then the two Aberdeen players started on Miko, then the ref, and he gets booked.

that's why he got booked.....opposition managers probably "coach" their players to scream at every Hearts player, especially every Lithuanian, when they mistime a tackle in the box.....hoping to influence the ref (not that they need any influencing by the way....cheating c.n.s.) :mad:

miko will never be given fair treatment again in this country, not from those poxy weegie sfa barstards, different if he plyed his trade in weegie land, i'll bet

Spot on I've always found it funny how rantic sign all these players with

poor disciplinary records and suddenly they become angels.

Must be something in the water through there.

Malinga the Swinga
The Mail on Sunday's "Magic Moment" from the game was the referee booking Miko for "yet another dive". I think that says a lot about the attitude of some reporters towards Miko.

Read that as well. Can't say I have seen the incident yet, but evryone who has says decision was a disgrace. Got 3 Sunday papaers today, due to various posters and stickers been given away, and all of them lead with yet another Miko dive. The standard of journalism in Scotland never ceases to amaze, as they sink lower and lower into into the gutter. I presume that the handball rule that got Motherwell a penalty on Tuesday has now been abandoned again, after watching some of the Celtic game this afternoon. How ref didn't give penalty against Celtic was a disgrace as Caldwell clearl handled ball away from box.

I have been thinking the same I have never liked or condoned people attacking refs on the pitch

but I would not feel so bad if it happend at tynie

On the other hand though just make things worse for ourselfs

We should be going above the GFA to eufa or fifa

I stated this on a thread yesterday.

If it continues it will cause trouble somewhere.

Surely it is time for the club to take this matter up with uefa or fifa because it is becoming a joke.

The situation is easily resolved.

Miko didn't dive and the yellow card rescinded. But yellow's can't be so..

Mr Collum....a 3 month suspension. You my man, did not see a dive....you saw Miko hit the ground and assumed he had.

Mr Collum....a 3 month suspension. You my man, did not see a dive....you saw Miko hit the ground and assumed he had.

Sorry I should re-affirm

A 3 month ban - communicated by the Don MacVicar - detailing why.

The Mail on Sunday's "Magic Moment" from the game was the referee booking Miko for "yet another dive". I think that says a lot about the attitude of some reporters towards Miko.

And will the Mail on Sunday, Collum, Diamonte etc etc apologise after watching the footage?????:mad:

I really think its time for Hearts and Campbell Ogilive to highlight these judgements to the GFA and the press and to demand fair calls from the officials.

As I said on an earlier thread its time make decisions on the incident and not on the player involved.

I dont think he assumed he had dived, he was about 10 yards away from the incident. He saw it clearly and refused to give it, refs should be punished

I think its actualy worse than that, what seemed to happen was Collom seen Miko go down, made the decision that it was neither a dive nor a penalty. He then saw Diamond and at least one other berate Miko, he then made the decision that if they felt that strongly about it, they must be right, he must have dived after all, and booked him. The only peiople who influenced his decision were the AFC players, the linesman did not get involved.

Never a dive. Its now embarassingly obvious that the ref's are not giving the penalties because of the nationality.

stephanepaille

So how about an apology from the media as in the News of the world and the Sunday mail who accused him of diving ?????

It was a stonewall penalty...a clumsy challenge and it should have been 2-0 with a goal fromthe spot end of.

Victimisation...Racism call it what you want but its getting beyond a joke now.....where will it all end ???

I think its actualy worse than that, what seemed to happen was Collom seen Miko go down, made the decision that it was neither a dive nor a penalty. He then saw Diamond and at least one other berate Miko, he then made the decision that if they felt that strongly about it, they must be right, he must have dived after all, and booked him. The only peiople who influenced his decision were the AFC players, the linesman did not get involved.

I re-iterate then.....

A 3 month ban for the wonder boy

I aint seen the footage yet but it is about time that Miko stopped getting the doubt from the SFA. That dive against Scotland is all water under the bridge and those bas****s in the black should get a grip.

portobellojambo1
So how about an apology from the media as in the News of the world and the Sunday mail who accused him of diving ?????

It was a stonewall penalty...a clumsy challenge and it should have been 2-0 with a goal fromthe spot end of.

Victimisation...Racism call it what you want but its getting beyond a joke now.....where will it all end ???

If you are looking for an apology from specific newspapers would you not have been better logging onto one of their sites and leaving your comments there.

I personally think, having viewed the highlights, that it was a penalty, however not stone wall, I wasn't convinced of the contact at the match for example, it is only having re-watched it that the contact is obvious.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

I hope Miko can use it as motivation to drive him on to make him a better

player and prove everybody wrong .

At the end of the day the referee is always right even when he is wrong

during the game , players have to learn to except dodgy decisions .

stephanepaille
If you are looking for an apology from specific newspapers would you not have been better logging onto one of their sites and leaving your comments there.

I, personally think, having viewed the highlights that it was a penalty, however not stone wall, I wasn't convinced of the contact at the match for example.

He is clearly tripped from behind and it looked like that at the match and on tv ....cant get any clearer.

portobellojambo1
He is clearly tripped from behind and it looked like that at the match and on tv ....cant get any clearer.

Seen penalties given for much less, seen them turned down for much more, as I said from where I was sitting I could not make out how much, if any, contact there had been, I know I was not sitting on your knee, so presume I was viewing it from a slightly different angle to you.

I've just watched the extended Sultana highlights and it wasn't a dive. There was contact from the defender. I believe it was a clear penalty but the reaction from the sheep players influenced a young inexperienced referee.

And the Sultana pundits agree.

None of our foreign contingent will get decisions anymore.

The referees in this country are guilty of racism of the highest order. If decisions in any other walk of life went against a given racial or ethinc group in the same manner, there'd be hell to pay but it's only Hearts.

cobbyshambles

the sunday papers i read-times,scotsman and mail seemed to suggest it was miko's fault for diving,but after seing the footage i haven't got a clue what they're on about, They seemed to accept the other week that hearts aren't getting vital decisions from the referees but they seem to have turned on that opinion.

not read all the replies but just watched on BBC site. He clearly was going forward when De Vischer put his foot in. Some are given some are not and I can accept that but a booking? never. Two weeks on the trot and many other incidents bent GFA barstewards. Also the reaction of Diamond was shocking who IMO made the refs mind up bu rushing at and pointing finger at Miko this is also a form of cheating

not read all the replies but just watched on BBC site. He clearly was going forward when De Vischer put his foot in. Some are given some are not and I can accept that but a booking? never. Two weeks on the trot and many other incidents bent GFA barstewards. Also the reaction of Diamond was shocking who IMO made the refs mind up bu rushing at and pointing finger at Miko this is also a form of cheating

Diamonds reaction earned miko the booking,is the way he reacted not similar to a player brandishing an imaginary card to get someone a booking?i think it should be.

read the mail yesterday and it was bang out of order. Utter disgrace of a paper. For a start there main headline was lazy nade, and the second headline was about mikos 'dive' . FFS, this is getting to the stage were it has became a total joke !

This is not a one off as well, for weeks we have had to put up with this pish from refs ! Bias and corrupt the lot of them. On sunday it was a clear pen, how can you evewn think he has dived? the player who took his leg has come romhis blind side ? But this was not as bad as the one against kille, where miko went past 3 players and run through the middle, when he got his legs taken from the back ! The refs and the sfa are taking a racist stand against all the liths at the club, There is no excuse for velika and chesy getting chopped week in week out ! How many pens should we have had if the refs were fair ?

This nonesense about what you reap is crap ! He was banned for his actions,get over it ! We all remember o'conner doing the exact same thing in the game, why was he not banned !

I've said this a few years ago that hearts should send a tape of all of their games to the corruption dept at uefa and fifa and ask them to look at the refs standards ! Anyone can see that even they are bent or useless !

SFA **** **** **** !

I find it hard to believe that the sports journos have no access to TV coverage before the papers go out in the mornings

HOw can this be?

Would it be too hard to review the incidents and actually tell us waht happened?

instead of, erm, speculating (a nice way of saying making it all up)

Especilally NOTW with all its multi media partners?

gorgie rd eh11
Spot on I've always found it funny how rantic sign all these players with

poor disciplinary records and suddenly they become angels.

Must be something in the water through there.

Aye it's strange how guys like Balde and Gascoine could batter their way around scottish football without being sent off, but in european games, the dodgy foreign refs managed to take offence to the GBH that the old firm usually get away with.

Strange that the sfa and the media think the best way to combat "cheating" is to cheat, and condone cheating.

willie wallace

Two decent penalty claims turned down in consecutive league games and the players involved receive yellow cards.Has it ever happened before.I doubt it very much.Are referees now saying that if it is not a penalty it is a booking?Will be watching future decisions with interest.

A disgraceful situation: Hack down miko and you'll not only get the ball, but he'll yellow card too.

And why? Because he dived against Scotland - a game in which it was shown that even the scotland players were diving in. Persecuting Miko on the basis of that dive may or may not be racist, but it is certainly not justified, morally acceptable.

What's more: Velicka was yellow carded only last week too when we should have had a penalty against hibs. Chesny too was booked for divnig wasn't he, last week?

Its not right when punishment for one event can go on for ever indefinitely. Those others who are issuing these cards and the opposition players are acting as if they are whiter than white (Diamond on Saturday - filthy moron for his behaviour at Miko).

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just watched the highlights. In previous times I would have laughed it off as typical Scottish refereeing incompetence. Now it's beyond funny. That was a stonewall penalty and we've been denied it. In addition, the reaction of the Aberdeen players was tantamount to gesticulating a card, which is a card offence in itself.

If Vlad wanted to aim another rant at the GFA, I would back him 100% (however, I hope he is up to more important things like sorting out a manager, which I won't hold my breath for).

What happens next, we get fined for our disipline record which is made up of yellow and red cards which should not have been handed out.

Football in Scotland is controlled by a shower of incompetents.

i remember a while back rangers had a shed load of penaltys at home compared to the rest of europe, And somebody dropped uefa a line and they looked in to it and said it was unusual and they would monitor the situation and low and behold the penaltys dried up. we should do the same with video evidence i can think of at least 3 in the last few weeks of wrongful yellow cards against us for simulation chesnys, velicka and mikos. It is now becoming a joke and there is definatley a patern forming. SFA GTF:mad:

Its not the not getting the penalty that really annoys me it's the handing out of yellow cards that really annoys me!!

I watch the hibs v rangers game three or four weeks ago and Burke was falling all over the place, NO BOOKING!! Then two weeks later gretna v rangers, this time naismith goes down LOOKING for a penalty does'nt get it but still no BOOKING!! In the same game ferguson was in the crowd celebrating his goal no booking, naismith's stamp on the boy no booking, three or four times you could see ferguson swearing at the ref no booking!!

Thats only Rangers, you only have to look at yesterday to see celtic are also LUCKY when it comes to decisions!! I only had to see a pic of the mcmanus tackle to know it was a straight red, how many broken legs happen in the SPL after a fair challenge? NONE!!!

Every fan screams for every decision right or wrong and we are no diffrent but to pretend that there is no agenda against us is just wrong when the evidence speaks for itself!!

Neilson- booked cause the ref forgot about him being off the park

Miko- booked for a dive when every one knows its a penalty

velika- booked for a dive when every one knows its a penalty

Kurkis- sent off for being strangled

Stewart- 2nd booking for arguing with a HEARTS fan

Zali- threw punch at nothing

Brellier- wearing ear rings!!

CASE CLOSED!!!

Frail is now officially backing Miko having studied the video evidence, says this confirms what he thought at the time that there was contact in the box and it was a penalty. Well done Stevie you've handled this one very cutely, hats off to you.

It was a stone-wall penalty IMHO.

He has brought it on himself to a certain extent, but one of the officials should have seen it.

Archived