Velicka. Is he injured/doubtful for Wed night v the trolls?

Nelly Terraces

Nelly Terraces

Heard he got taken off as he was injured, just wondering if anyone's heard anything about the Verminator, or the views of those who went yesterday i.e. did he get banjoed/limp off??

Cheers.

He he, 'The Trolls'.

I often call them, 'The Orks' myself.

blade1.JPG

Buffalo Bill

Heard he got taken off as he was injured, just wondering if anyone's heard anything about the Verminator, or the views of those who went yesterday i.e. did he get banjoed/limp off??

Cheers.

NT

Teams are wising up to him. He is battered from pillar to post by the oppostion. He got a few dull ones yesterday but he still run himself into the ground. He was excellant again yesterday - should have scored but they could not handle him.

I think he will be fine as he stayed on the bench when subbed - think he was exhausted more than injured.

He is fast becoming a top player for the JTs.

He he, 'The Trolls'.

blade1.JPG

Buffalo Bill

Was that taken from Mixu's announcement as Hobo manager?

He he, 'The Trolls'.

blade1.JPG

Buffalo Bill

Lee McCulloch ?

Nelly Terraces
NT

Teams are wising up to him. He is battered from pillar to post by the oppostion. He got a few dull ones yesterday but he still run himself into the ground. He was excellant again yesterday - should have scored but they could not handle him.

I think he will be fine as he stayed on the bench when subbed - think he was exhausted more than injured.

He is fast becoming a top player for the JTs.

Cheers mate. Yeah, he puts in a power, and gets some abuse from defenders (naturally not picked up on by refs). Think the more chances he gets he will will start taking them and agree, becoming an important player for us, and I like his attitude. Glad it just sounds like he was knacked and not injured.

Go the Verminator, tear Der Hunage a new ringpiece on Wed night! :smartass:

Nelly Terraces
He hasn't scored in the last two. So he will score on Wednesday.

Bloody hope so mate. Go the Verminator!

How many late challenges over the top of the ball onto the top of his boot does he get, especially since the dislocated toe became common knowledge!

Disgusting display from the referee where he got no protection at all yesterday!

I predict a double from the verminator against the SFA's 11 on Wednesday!

Archived