League Cup Final

Gorgiewave

"Should we get there", could somebody please tell me the date of the League Cup Final. I can?t see it on the Hearts website, the Scottish Football League website oir the BBC website. I have not looked on the CIS Insurance website.

Thanks.

Nelly Terraces

Sunday 23rd March matey. I'm running the Edinburgh half marathon in the morning. Hope to be on a Hearts based drinking marathon in the afternoon.

Sunday 23rd March matey. I'm running the Edinburgh half marathon in the morning. Hope to be on a Hearts based drinking marathon in the afternoon.

Thanks Nelly Terraces. I?ll tell five realtives not to book tickets to visit me until after Wednesday. Good luck in the half marathon, Im buggered with a 5K.

I thought it was a week earlier. The 16th.

I can see a farce coming on here. Not to worry, itll no happen anyway. BELIEVE

Nelly Terraces

Aaaargh, made a mistake. It IS the 16th. I'm running Edi ? that day, then Alloa ? the week after. Apols there kids!!

Nelly Terraces
I can see a farce coming on here. Not to worry, itll no happen anyway. BELIEVE

Yeah, you never know, they could easily balls it up!:)

Thanks again. It would be a shame to miss the famous lifting silverware because a running enthusiast has a "busy" diary.

Balls it up, exactly.

Aaaargh, made a mistake. It IS the 16th. I'm running Edi ? that day, then Alloa ? the week after. Apols there kids!!

Feck me you're keen NT.

Not to worry though, i'm sure you'll be replenishing your liquids after the Alloa run.

Nelly Terraces
Feck me you're keen NT.

Not to worry though, i'm sure you'll be replenishing your liquids after the Alloa run.

You aint wrong there matey!!

You mean reach they could the final, but then turn up for it a week late, cos they were relying on you for the date?

Archived