Calderwood brands Hearts matchwinner Nade 'lazy'

slfjambo

Aberdeen boss Calderwood brands Hearts matchwinner Nade 'lazy'

tribalfooball.com - January 26, 2008

spacer.gif

Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood slammed Hearts matchwinner Christian Nade as 'lazy' after yesterday's 1-0 defeat.

Calderwood refused to blame debutant Stuart Duff for inadvertently setting up Nade for Hearts' goal, insisting the striker had benefited from his own laziness.

As Aberdeen's defenders pushed up to the halfway line, Nade stayed in behind them, being left with a clear run on goal when the ball was miscontrolled by Duff. Calderwood said: "To be honest Nade has been lazy and if that was my player, I wouldn't have been too happy about it. (yeah if that was a dons player he would have been jumping up and down if they scored )"He has got the break and that's the kind of goal that wins this type of game." ...........................

maroonlegions

spacer.gif

Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood slammed Hearts matchwinner Christian Nade as 'lazy' after yesterday's 1-0 defeat.

Calderwood refused to blame debutant Stuart Duff for inadvertently setting up Nade for Hearts' goal, insisting the striker had benefited from his own laziness.

As Aberdeen's defenders pushed up to the halfway line, Nade stayed in behind them, being left with a clear run on goal when the ball was miscontrolled by Duff. Calderwood said: "To be honest Nade has been lazy and if that was my player, I wouldn't have been too happy about it. (yeah if that was a dons player he would have been jumping up and down if they scored )"He has got the break and that's the kind of goal that wins this type of game." ...........................

he is just a fat greetin sad looser:)

He is an greetin' faced, over-inflated, rubber-lipped, fat Dutch-Weegie bawbag.

When your team loses, you have to take your medicine.

But this human gas-bag blames everyone but himself.

Buffalo Bill

Nade was very lazy yesterday, as he has been in all his games for us.

I think he lacks the fitness to be anything but lazy.

But he took his goal well, missed one other good chance and set up one sitter for Velicka. Reasonable game from him.

Miller Jambo 60

But he took his goal well, missed one other good chance and set up one sitter for Velicka. Reasonable game from him.

Tango is a fat clown well nade you be lazy in every game for me if you score.

The sheep second to us again .

BAD LOSERS OR WHAT

The Old Tolbooth

What a bitter, twisted, fat, ugly, orange, sheep shaggin bawbag!

GIRFUY Calderwood, after your sad and pathetic comments about hoping Aberdeen beat Hearts 2 seasons ago and wanting der hun to take second place, it was EXTRA sweet to shove your unbeaten home record right up your arse!

Away and **** yourself you fat, arrogant, melanoma-infested *******.

We should have hammered your sorry mob today: Nade, Miko, Beniusis and Audrey all had golden opportunities, whereas I can only remember 2 shots from your bunch.

We also controlled the game from start to finish, barring 10 minutes in the second, and had a stonewall penalty denied, too. So, to sum up: GIRFUY Calderwood.

I hope it stings, Jimmy. I really do.

The biggest wind-bag in Scottish Football, what a stroker.

tangomanbs0.jpg

He has NO right to question OUR players application.

They've not beaten us this season - can't all be down to bad luck can it fatso?

You have got to love how bitter and twisted he his, makes the win all the more enjoyable for me. He really hates us and it shows every single time we beat them. Nothing better than beating someone who hates you so much.

:Hearts Man spotrun:

Drylaw Hearts

He's a bawbag.

Frail should phone Fatty today and tell him to keep his opinions on Hearts players fitness and attitude to himself.

He's a bawbag.

Frail should phone Fatty today and tell him to keep his opinions on Hearts players fitness and attitude to himself.

and then he should phone Calderwood and tell him to F' off as well.

He's a bawbag.

He should do it publicly in the papers. How can a fat orange faced balloon comment on ANYONES fitness, the guy needs to have a seriously long look in the mirror.

spacer.gif

grapes-print.jpg

I'm sure Bayern will be amused by the fact that even fat lazy players can score against that mob, says so much for the sheep

How about this from the fidgety windbag.

"It was a battle,as it normally is against Hearts,which I don't think suited us."

Not another flair team,surely!

I never went up yesterday so i'm relying on those at the game to confirm that those big nasty,burly Hearts players never put Calderwood's team off their silky football!

I think the fat gits comments say more about Aberdeen than us or even Nade.

We could play them off the park and hammer them 4 nil (done that already this season to them) and he still would never give credit. Is he a hobo in disguise??

Was speaking to an Aberdeen fan who had paid ?54 quid for his Bayern ticket.

Sounds like the energetic powerful and decidedly never lazy Germans will run up a cricket score if Tango man takes Nade as a benchmark :laugh:

Was speaking to an Aberdeen fan who had paid ?54 quid for his Bayern ticket.

Sounds like the energetic powerful and decidedly never lazy Germans will run up a cricket score if Tango man takes Nade as a benchmark :laugh:

Nade: Lazy as a fox

Nelly Terraces
bernie_winters.jpg

Calderwood attends end of season party with his beautiful lady-wife.

:biggrin: Haha, classic.

Shut it Calderwood. Lazy, aye an you look like you're a fitness king right enough. Burger King more likes ya greetin faced fat tub of lard. :smartass:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I fecking LOVE it when we beat his lot.

It all goes back to that day we tore his Dunfermline team to shreds. 7-1

The bitterness of the guy is astounding.

How about this from the fidgety windbag.

"It was a battle,as it normally is against Hearts,which I don't think suited us."

Not another flair team,surely!

I never went up yesterday so i'm relying on those at the game to confirm that those big nasty,burly Hearts players never put Calderwood's team off their silky football!

When I came out of the ground I was walking in front of a group of Dons fans. One was practically shaking with rage "It's always the same when we play those dirty cheating bassas. They always kick us off the pitch"

Oh the irony.

I'm prepared to admit that Hearts can be a physical side at times. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I enjoy watching two players spending 90 minutes trying to out muscle each other. IMO it adds a bit of spice and needle to the game.

What really gets me is the myopia of Hibs, Aberdeen and Falkirk fans who only seem to see the 'flair'.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Dear Tangoman (you fat orange *******),

Sheep Shaggers 0-1 HMFC !!!

GIRFUY

That is all.

Today's papers talk about a Hearts chance where "Nade skinned Diamond for pace".

Tango should be getting young Zander in for sprint training on Monday I would suggest.

portobellojambo1

I agree with the basic fact he is stating Coco, most Hearts fans having been saying the same for a while, i.e. Nade looks lazy, Calderwood however then goes on to say something totally stupid, i.e. he would have been unhappy if one of his strikers had been lazy, picked up on a defensive error and scored the game's winning goal.

Nade, like Velicka, will continue to struggle while we have relatively ineffective distribution from wide men, there is little, if anything, coming in from wide positions which either of them can convert into goal scoring opportunities (oh for a John Colquhoun and a young Neil McCann out wide).

Heard him on the radio again with that old favourite " Hearts are a big strong physical team"! Always makes it sound like a put down too.

Miko, Audrius, McCann, Jonson, Stewart, etc - giants if you come from Govan obviously!

Thig Ar Latha

Tangoman is a clown who knows very little about football. It therefore pains me to say that his comment on Nade was right. Nade can be lazy and is slow in getting back etc.

However Hearts also play to his strengths. When he goes on his lumbering runs into the box, like he did in the first half yesterday when he set up Velicka with a sitter, he is very difficult to get the ball off him. Probably, like Hartson, one of the most unfit players I have seen, but like Hartson he can be very dangerous.

GIRUP ye Tangoman! :Hearts Man spotrun:

bernie_winters.jpg.....IS TANGO MAN BERNIES LONG LOST SON ???.................................................................................................tangomanbs0.jpg

I really wish that fat good for nothing orange tango bellied jockey would just learn to shut up.

It is only ok for us to call him lazy

Archived