Richard Gordon 2 faced erse...sign here

geddy

Having listened to Richard Gordon this afternoon, and the pathetic way he tried to get Alan Preston of the hook, who wants to sign up and tell him he is a pathetic bigotted old firm apologist?

I am happy to put my name to this as a start........

Gordon get tae feck.........

He needs to get a grip for sure. He used to talk a lot of sense and sound reasonably impartial, but then he just went bonkers about Miko during the Scotland game and has continued in that vein ever since.

I think perhaps he?s just spent too long hanging around with the likes of Chick Young, Davie Provan & Murdo McTurd. Radio Scotland and Radio Clyde sound the same now whereas one used to be biased ****** and the other was worth listening to.

magalufhearts
Having listened to Richard Gordon this afternoon, and the pathetic way he tried to get Alan Preston of the hook, who wants to sign up and tell him he is a pathetic bigotted old firm apologist?

I am happy to put my name to this as a start........

Gordon get tae feck.........

We got on the bus and were travelling down the a9 when this tool started his drivel, he thinks its cool for miller to dive but not a foreign player according to what he said!!!!!! Miko was hacked down and was a stonewall penalty today but for the 2nd week running we have a man booked for simulation where as MILLER done it the whole game and nowt happens to him.

Lets be honest, haerts deserved their win and defended well, and caught aberdeen on the break and we were great today but the way the media told it was hearts defended for 70 mins of the game which was well wrong, Hearts played really well and bring on the huns!!!!

Carl Spackler

There's not many times I've really been truly ****ed off by a commentators chat but Richard Gordon after the Scotland Lithuania game really really ****ed me off.

If he hasn't learnt his lesson then f Him.

We_are_the_Hearts

signed...................pwick!

I really hope Vlad can give us a manager and resorces to stick it right up these *******!

magalufhearts

:106years::106years::106years::106years:Refs at it at Aberdeen today again!!!! Well we beat 14 men today!! Whatr a beautiful day!!!!!

:):106years:

CompleteIdiot
We got on the bus and were travelling down the a9 when this tool started his drivel, he thinks its cool for miller to dive but not a foreign player according to what he said!!!!!! Miko was hacked down and was a stonewall penalty today but for the 2nd week running we have a man booked for simulation where as MILLER done it the whole game and nowt happens to him.

Lets be honest, haerts deserved their win and defended well, and caught aberdeen on the break and we were great today but the way the media told it was hearts defended for 70 mins of the game which was well wrong, Hearts played really well and bring on the huns!!!!

You are absolutely right. Our league position is down to the media and bent refs: No other factor.

Good grief. Is anyone from Edinburgh that isn't an inbred hic left on this forum?

You are absolutely right. Our league position is down to the media and bent refs: No other factor.

Good grief. Is anyone from Edinburgh that isn't an inbred hic left on this forum?

What do you mean " Our " league position? Your card is well and truly marked. " Inbred hic " aye very good. There's also some dirty tims hanging around here too, eh mate?

He and every other Scottish journalist needs to get over their problems with Hearts, it is noticable to all and embarrassing.

I would have thought their *titter* professionalism would have prevented things like that.

he does seem to be rather bitter towards all things hmfc....................

me and my workmates(hobo's+weeg fans alike) find rather amusing the way he is constantly making a james hunt of himself with his quite dreadful quippery on t'radio......................

please dont throw the shovel away just yet mr gordon me thinks there is another stonker(ala miko's dive response) just around the corner.the more bitter he gets the funnier he gets,quite unintentionally ofcourse :P

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Used to be impartial,

but is now a sad pathetic inbred teuchter arse piece, who is just towing the bigotted GFA and tartan army party line.

Which is why our game is a worlwide embarrassment, is stuck in the dark ages and will never progress.

"Oh look , the cheeky Scottish chappy is diving all game and conning the ref who's letting him away with it, chuckle, chuckle"

"How dare that filthy nasty foreigner come to our country to beat one of our huddy defenders with skill whilst wearing a Hearts jersey and then be hacked down in the box. Our rascist refs must book the 'cheat' immediately in an aggressive manner and then give him a mouthful of abuse. That'll teach these nasty foreigners who dare to come to our backwards inbred glasgow biased league"

Nope, disagree with you on this one. I think he put the points to Preston, and went back at him regarding Miller.

I agree he went way over the top on Miko against Scotland, but outside of that he's pretty decent.

The article in the Record last week is maybe the start of a long due review of the behavior of SCOTTISH players when it comes to simulation, cheating etc.

We do have players that dive, not least of which is Miko, and it is the boy who cried wolf - you are going to lose decisions if you simulate too much.

I think there is a bias against foreign players, any diving they do is highlighted, way more than it would be for British players. But Miko and Audrey have perpetrated some awful dives, and we miss out on genuine awards partially because of this.

So sure, level the score regarding diving of Scottish players, but I wish our guys would be a bit more squeaky clean.

The same pundit was making similar remarks in the game with Motherwell. Kept saying that Velicka was a good player but went down too easily. Then says that Ross McCormack put the ball too far ahead and purposefully left his leg in so that he got the foul "Well done to the lad!".

"Miller is so good at this he gets away with it 9 times out of ten", well done to lad sort of thing, and then has the gall to say later "He's trying to get Berra sent off, that's not on!" If we have pundits saying such nonsense, what confidence do we have that the referees are any more intelligent or fair?

Archived