vs Abersheep

magalufhearts

magalufhearts

its 1.30 and just home from sheepy land! Hearts were amazing, a TEAM!!!

We played from the frot, Eggert was amazing, Bera and Kristos were brill and Velicka was outstanding.

Banks - 8, Amazing save in the last 10 mins, we always have confidence in him

Neilson - 8, Good performance from the tackle

Goncalves - 7, Not bad today, a tad better than the hibs game

Berra 8, Good performance from captain

Karapidis 8, Same as the last three games, looks solid with Berra

Ruben 8, Solid performance and good distribution]

Jonsson 8, One of Hearts consistant performers this season

Stewart 7, looked to tire but a great shift

Mikoliunas 10, Man of the match in every way possible, ran, ran, and ran again, never gave up the cause. Best performance in a hearts jersey by a mile

Velicka 8, Another who was outstanding, great game from Andrias

Nade 9, Fantastic!!!!!!!

Terry McCann 6 Good to see him back

Audrey (No 29) 6, not suprised he has fatigue, 2 seasons with no rest, still done well

Benisius 8, A real menace when he came on, might have scored but looks useful

Sorry if i have changed the original post but im just back and still on a high!!!! FTH

its 1.30 and just home from sheepy land! Hearts were amazing, a TEAM!!!

We played from the frot, Eggert was amazing, Bera and Kristos were brill and Velicka was outstanding.

Banks - 8, Amazing save in the last 10 mins, we always have confidence in him

Neilson - 8, Good performance from the tackle

Goncalves - 7, Not bad today, a tad better than the hibs game

Berra 8, Good performance from captain

Karapidis 8, Same as the last three games, looks solid with Berra

Ruben 8, Solid performance and good distribution]

Jonsson 8, One of Hearts consistant performers this season

Stewart 7, looked to tire but a great shift

Mikoliunas 10, Man of the match in every way possible, ran, ran, and ran again, never gave up the cause. Best performance in a hearts jersey by a mile

Velicka 8, Another who was outstanding, great game from Andrias

Nade 9, Fantastic!!!!!!!

Terry McCann 6 Good to see him back

Audrey (No 29) 6, not suprised he has fatigue, 2 seasons with no rest, still done well

Benisius 8, A real menace when he came on, might have scored but looks useful

Sorry if i have changed the original post but im just back and still on a high!!!! FTH

I?ll be honest and say we didn?t sound that good on the radio - sounded like we sat back and defended a 1-0 by the skin of our teeth and the opposition?s general crapness but that is all...

I worry that we cannot do this against Der Hun on Wednesday- Rangers are not as impotent as an attacking power as Hibs or Aberdeen.

I fear that our preponderance for playing DMs means that as soon as we get a lead we sit back and defend it. Several teams have shown that we are not good enough to do this, and I don?t think we have progressed enough to believe that two wins in a row prove otherwise...

magalufhearts
If you're in Mallorca I'm Winston Churchill:)

Haha i lived in majorca for 7 years, im back in edinburgh now, well was in sheepland for 6 hours haha

magalufhearts
I?ll be honest and say we didn?t sound that good on the radio - sounded like we sat back and defended a 1-0 by the skin of our teeth and the opposition?s general crapness but that is all...

I worry that we cannot do this against Der Hun on Wednesday- Rangers are not as impotent as an attacking power as Hibs or Aberdeen.

I fear that our preponderance for playing DMs means that as soon as we get a lead we sit back and defend it. Several teams have shown that we are not good enough to do this, and I don?t think we have progressed enough to believe that two wins in a row prove otherwise...

According to radio scotland we were dirty B"?$ards against Dundee Utd when we werent so the radio thing i would just forget about! Hearts were brilliant today, we played as a team , we passed and attacked, the ref didnt help, Velicka was down at the start of the 2nd half and the ref wouldnt help but when Nicholson went down the ref stopped the game, forgive me if im wrong but the growing number of faithful hearts away fans are becoming like me...... we think the SFA are racist against the Lithuanians!!!!!!

3 Points Ya Dancer

We only have 1 defensive midfielder in the senior squad in Jonsson and he was playing on the right wing yesterday.

Our midfield went forward like cavalry charges yesterday in the first half - I am not sure that Stewart and Palazuelos works as a partnership as neither is a particularly defensive player. They both tired in the second half and sat right back which meant that Aberdeen were right on us and we played on the break.

chester copperpot
so what was the Hearts support like ,how many traveled up there and did they sing loudly.:dribble:

The support size was shocking yesterday, only 500 tops I'd say travelled up.

However, those that did were excellent.

:clap:

Archived