Statto

The Best Stand at Tynecastle?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Stand at Tynecastle?

• Old Main Stand
    • Gorgie Stand
    • Wheatfield Stand
    • Roseburn Stand

I like the Wheatfield. You can play 'count the cranes' when the game is yit.

its 8, i am on to church steeples now

mulleted_jambo

Section N1 used to be the best.

I sat there in the burley/rix/ivanouskas season and it was unbelievable. i still miss it despite sitting half way up section G now. it just does't compete with the old N1. "section G your havig a laugh"

for position i prefer gorgie as its behind the goals we shoot into in second half and the traditional home end. obviously standing in main stand looks great and the numbers of singing in weatfield is great, voted weatfield myself.

The Old Tolbooth
LOL - let's hope you'll be sitting in a building site then!:)

Heh heh, I did think of that also mate, but until it happens, the old stand lives on! :)

Section N looked great in season 2002/03 when they had not long opened it up to the Hearts fans fairly cheaply.

I know it had been going like that from the year before, but 02/03 kicked off (at home) with 5-1 v Hubs.

I hadn't seen anything like at Tynie for years and the Hubbers looked shocked, not least because 'Nrs' were very close to the away end.

I was in row 1, Upper N. I loved the view.

Buffalo Bill

But you get to wear shades.

And shades make you look cool.

But then if a few thousand people are wearing shades, doesn't it then make it uncool?:P

Wheatfield +50% :Hearts Man spotrun:

Easily the best stand at Tynie.:cool:

Stands? Pah! I've been in them all and none of them come close in any way to the days when you'd walk round behind the goals in the school end and then climb up into the old shed and find your space among the crowd.

However, since it's stands we're talking about then I need to go with the Wheatfield. I like facing the main stand as it's a wee piece still there from days gone by (it's strange to think of the day it'll not be there) and being in section G means I'm still near my favoured corner of Tynie...just higher up and sitting down and not getting caught in a crush when a goal goes in! :(:)

Archived