match of the day

winston churchill

The Old Tolbooth

Although I like Liverpool, it was fantastic to see Havant and Waterlooville score twice against them, the wee chubby Havant fan crying in disbelief when they scored was just brilliant!

The magic of the FA cup is superb.

Although I like Liverpool, it was fantastic to see Havant and Waterlooville score twice against them, the wee chubby Havant fan crying in disbelief when they scored was just brilliant!

aye that was class!! bound to be used in all sorts of montages for years to come

Shocking that their 2nd has been classed as an OG. It was a deflection. Let the guy have his moment of glory.

I know, brutal :rolleyes:

A great day for a bunch of guys that play football for the love of it. Every player interviewed was grinning like a cheshire cat.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Saw that as well John, that's what it's all about eh!

The Old Tolbooth
Saw that as well John, that's what it's all about eh!

Absolutely! A true football fan would do the same, I'm not ashamed to admit that I shed a tear or ten when we won the cup, very emotional.

Shocking that their 2nd has been classed as an OG. It was a deflection. Let the guy have his moment of glory.

That is very harsh.

im sure gerrards top will make up for it

Archived