Did We make your eyes bleed today Richard

tambothejambo

tambothejambo

Get It Right Up Ye RICHARD GORDON !

His comment last week that hearts performance against motherwell was so bad it made his eyes bleed was a bit O.T.T

Well Richard there's eleven of your beloved sheep up at pittotdrie with more than there eyes bleeding tonight. :shocked666:

His comment last week that hearts performance against motherwell was so bad it made his eyes bleed was a bit O.T.T

Well Richard there's eleven of your beloved sheep up at pittotdrie with more than there eyes bleeding tonight. :shocked666:

No but him and his mates had a tight good giggle at Lee Miller being "cute and clever" and 20 secs later slated Miko for doing the same thing.

We_are_the_Hearts
No but him and his mates had a tight good giggle at Lee Miller being "cute and clever" and 20 secs later slated Miko for doing the same thing.

After the game he said "Hearts fans like to have a go at us for our comments"! He is a snide. Its us and them now............******!!!

Fantastic thread!!!!

To be fair, was he not referring specifically to the performance against Motherwell?

Hearts' performance made his pet sheep bleed.

I won't say which orifice.

Buffalo Bill

Yeah - because the reaction on here to the Motherwell display was so positive, and not at all along the same lines, was it? :wacko:

We_are_the_Hearts
Yeah - because the reaction on here to the Motherwell display was so positive, and not at all along the same lines, was it? :wacko:

That's for us to decide, not a smug northern **** who has probably never even played football. His smugness the night really cheesed me off. End of the day we are Hearts and they can do one one if they think they can take cheap digs!;)

To be fair my arse! He is a stroker. Always will be.

Having listened to "Off the Ball" today, he must have had to give up the stroking for a week or two......

;)

Having listened to "Off the Ball" today, he must have had to give up the stroking for a week or two......

;)

IJ! When did ye move hoose?!

That's for us to decide, not a smug northern **** who has probably never even played football. His smugness the night really cheesed me off. End of the day we are Hearts and they can do one one if they think they can take cheap digs!;)

I had a fair bit of time for Richard Gordon in the past, 2 years ago he really bought in to the Hearts because of us seriously competing with the ugly sisters but now the anti Hearts propaganda (they are cheating ****) since the Lithuania game is partially due to his outburst. I am close to quitting not because of the nonsense of our own management but because I am so frustrated that it is never a level playing field no matter who we play.

Richard Gordon, You do not have a clue about football, You are the most xenophobic out of all the pash Journos / Commentators in Scotland.

I KNOW YOU READ KICKBACK AND I HOPE YOU READ THIS !!!!!

NOW GTF YA BAW-BAG.

I used to respect Gordon as someone who didn't jump on the Weegie Bandwagon and, mistakenly, I thought it was because he was a fair minded man!!!

The hysterical outburst at Miko shows that he is, in fact, just another hack who actually thinks that his opinions are somehow more "worthy" because of the job he does!!!

Well, Richard, your stupidity in not apologising for your extreme over-reaction, and your failure to see what you are feeding with your ridiculous attitude, in the light of blatant cheating, not only by other players (who don't happen to be Lithuanian - shock horror) but by referees, who have not only failed to award deserved penalties but booked the players brought down, because they're Lithuanian - and you and your cronies underwrite this scandal - well:

as I've said, your stupidity knows no bounds!!!

We_are_the_Hearts

He was taking the mick out Kickback earlier saying we were calling Allan Preston racist. About time everyone connected with Hearts got together and stop these ****** taking cheap shots. Only way to do it is Vlad to back his mouth and give us a manager and rsources to beat their beloved OF. We are the Hearts!:)

I used to respect Gordon as someone who didn't jump on the Weegie Bandwagon and, mistakenly, I thought it was because he was a fair minded man!!!

The hysterical outburst at Miko shows that he is, in fact, just another hack who actually thinks that his opinions are somehow more "worthy" because of the job he does!!!

Well, Richard, your stupidity in not apologising for your extreme over-reaction, and your failure to see what you are feeding with your ridiculous attitude, in the light of blatant cheating, not only by other players (who don't happen to be Lithuanian - shock horror) but by referees, who have not only failed to award deserved penalties but booked the players brought down, because they're Lithuanian - and you and your cronies underwrite this scandal - well:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I used to listen to, and respect Richard Gordon. But no more!

If you are reading this Richard Gordon.......

GET IT RIGHT UP YOU YA SHEEP SH*GGIN GINGER WEE UGLY B*STARD

that is all

Complete overreaction. Try using full stops as well!

Jimmy McNulty

Used to like Gordon - always had time for his opinions, and always felt he was fair.

But ever since Mikogate at Hampden (Yes, it was a dive) he's seemed to have some agenda against us.

Sad, because now I just turn the ****er off.

Complete overreaction. Try using full stops as well!

Okay, so the Punctuation Polis are upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a division of the Grampian constabulary?

Exclamation marks don't turn the truth into lies!!!

RG's bile has provoked and maintained the inequity of the treatment of Miko compared to others, such as "Oops, there I go again" Miller!!!

Even the media agreed about the penalty that got the offended palayer booked v Hibs - and it was the same at Darkheid!!! TWICE!!!

Overreaction my tonsils!!!

Unless of course you're one of those who believe that we're getting a fair crack of the whip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................

Okay, so the Punctuation Polis are upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a division of the Grampian constabulary?

Exclamation marks don't turn the truth into lies!!!

RG's bile has provoked and maintained the inequity of the treatment of Miko compared to others, such as "Oops, there I go again" Miller!!!

Even the media agreed about the penalty that got the offended palayer booked v Hibs - and it was the same at Darkheid!!! TWICE!!!

Overreaction my tonsils!!!

Unless of course you're one of those who believe that we're getting a fair crack of the whip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................

Should you not be at work ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Will your sermon be as exciting?

boabyarsebiscuit
richardgordon.jpg

all together now 'Ginger hair is unacceptable!':p

Is that a bling bling cubic zirconium ear stud he's wearing?

What an ugly bassa by the way!

I'll pick up on your religous affiliations if I may CM, and pray that he "cooks socks in hell" for all eternity.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
richardgordon.jpg:bootyshake:

all together now 'Ginger hair is unacceptable!':p

Ha, ha ........... In that pic he looks like the bender who does Lily Savage ;)

Archived