Stevie Frail

icenoodle

Excuse my sentimentality!

He's obviously not Jose Mourinho, and I don't want him to be our permanent manager, but he is a hell of a lot better than the horrid wee puppets we've had in our dugout, and it was heartbreaking watching him trying to justify the awful performances over the christmas period, so I just wanted to say how grateful I am to him for bringing some fun back to supporting Hearts (and apparently playing for Hearts)!

Wahey.

I say give frail the job and allow him to appoint his own back room staff, that would preferably include someone that had a bit more experience than him. Dont think it would be the worst decision Romanov had made and I cant understand why so many people are against him. To get in to management he will have to start somewhere, and where better than a team he knows inside out.

a lot of people have given frail a lot of abuse over the last month, unfairly so i think. I don't think he should be left in charge, but while he is we such all give him 100 percent support. A lot of people were moaning about he team line-up and subs, but again today, from the reports coming in, it seems that even the subs came on and made a postive difference to the hearts team .

Kepp it up shaggy,

He's obviously not Jose Mourinho, and I don't want him to be our permanent manager, but he is a hell of a lot better than the horrid wee puppets we've had in our dugout, and it was heartbreaking watching him trying to justify the awful performances over the christmas period, so I just wanted to say how grateful I am to him for bringing some fun back to supporting Hearts (and apparently playing for Hearts)!

Wahey.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Anybody having a go at frail on this forum clearly wasn't at Pittodrie today to see shaggy's reaction at full time.

Well done shaggy keep it going

Wahey.

Hit. Nail. And. Head. ;)

Apologies if this response is copyrighted.

He\'s obviously not Jose Mourinho, and I don\'t want him to be our permanent manager, but he is a hell of a lot better than the horrid wee puppets we\'ve had in our dugout, and it was heartbreaking watching him trying to justify the awful performances over the christmas period, so I just wanted to say how grateful I am to him for bringing some fun back to supporting Hearts (and apparently playing for Hearts)!

Wahey.

Give Frail the job.....

....Ooops, he doesn\'t have the correct badges.

GTF, Frail.

Vlad....where\'s the manager?

deffo well done sf still think we need a bigger manager but if he puts together a solid run of victory's i may change my mind :):):):):):):)

but for tonight cheers steve you made my day

Here's the thing, if a new gadge comes in he may choose to punt Frail. :eek:

think the club statement said whoever comes in has to work alongside frail and korobochka

and we all know the club would never tell any porkies!! :rolleyes:

think the club statement said whoever comes in has to work alongside frail and korobochka

and we all know the club would never tell any porkies!! :rolleyes:

Seems a bit daft, surely any decent manager would want there own backroom staff. :cool:

I reckon that statement was to keep Frail in the position he is in now and make sure he doesny bolt.

Seems a bit daft, surely any decent manager would want there own backroom staff. :cool:

I reckon that statement was to keep Frail in the position he is in now and make sure he doesny bolt.

true, im sure Motherwell insisted Leitch be kept on though regardless of who their manager was, hasnae done them any harm.....:cool:

true, im sure Motherwell insisted Leitch be kept on though regardless of who their manager was, hasnae done them any harm.....:cool:

True too :cool:

Archived