That famous "corner" that's often reffered to

John Titor

Have we turned it yet?

Thoughts..

We are running round the bedn at the moment, it's a long bend, will take a while, but at least we are getting round it now.

The White Cockade

hard to say

I thought it was all systems go when we beat Rangers 4-2 and Aberdeen 4-1

lets hope so though

jambos are go!

We have the players to do much better than we were. SF has at least introduced some stability into team selection that has paid dividends in league form. I'm optimistic as ever but a lot of poor results leave us with a hill to climb - but not a mountain. The team needs help from the fans and VR if the recovery is to bear fruit IMO.

In terms of effort and committment there's a noticeable, if inconsistent improvement.

In terms of the quality of the squad. No we havent turned a corner. Thats what transfers windows are for and we havent used it yet.

In terms of the management, and the tactical and coaching situation, marginally better since new year but still nowhere near a place where it could be relied upon

We're doing better but are still very fragile. We could easily reach a Cup Final this week but could also get heavily beaten.

I expect us to suffer desperate results before the season is out but I'm no longer concerned about relegation.

The sooner the season is over & we can re-group with a new manager the better.

scott herbertson

I thought this was going to be a thread about my favourite spot at the corner of the old shed in the standing era.

Pity, I had a lot to say about it.....

I thought this was going to be a thread about my favourite spot at the corner of the old shed in the standing era.

Geez you are getting old :)

I thought it was about that noisy misbehaving and mostly dry 'corner' as well in days of yore..........

Hoo-ever as we are talking metaphorical corners I think that these kind of events are only viewed in the rear veiw mirror as it were.

This 'corner' will be at some point in the past and we are not far enough down the line yet to appreciate the event.

I was a "floodlight" guy, standing under the floodlight closest to the entrance of the terrace.

As for the corner the op is referring to, once we hit top six THAT will be the corner turned.

I was a "floodlight" guy, standing under the floodlight closest to the entrance of the terrace.

As for the corner the op is referring to, once we hit top six THAT will be the corner turned.

Agree, that should be the measure of whether or not we are back on track

Archived