Beniusis

H2

Not at the game today unfortunately but radio suggested he was excellent when he came on. Any constructive comments from anyone Hearts supporter that was at the game?

I would like to see him play upfront with another striker. He wins most of the headers he goes for and i think he is worth a chance upfront with another striker although Nade and Velicka will keep their places and deservedly so.

Not at the game today unfortunately but radio suggested he was excellent when he came on. Any constructive comments from anyone Hearts supporter that was at the game?

I thought he was brilliant when he came on. He is an actual man-mountain and wins headers, although because of his size he's not the quickest. There was a buzz when he got the ball and you could tell that if he ripped one in the top c then the place would have gone mental (because of the match and because of who it was). He should be given a chance, IMO he could be a player that could claim cult status if he does...

Well done benni-nusuance and the rest of the boys today.

The fans were fantastic again (couldn't hear any sectarian stuff apart from a hello hello which was probebly 50-50 hibby-bad version) and i rekon if we showed the level of support and patients at home as we do in places like this then we can be up the league real soon.

BRING ON THE HUNS

Just back from the game.

Can confirm that Benny was very good when he came on.

Won all of his headers (including a vital one from defensive corner) and looked like he had some sort of touch, probably should have scored. Wouldn't be getting too carried away but looks like he's not the worst footballer in the world after all.

thought he was good for the short time he was on. Had a good wee run down the right and it should have led to a second. Would give him a run in the first team and see if he can be as prolific as velicka.

Seymour M Hersh

I'm happy for the guy. He should never been thrown into the derby game. 5'm not suggesting he is Shearer but his record in Lithuania is far superior to Velicka. And as usual the abuse he has been given on this forum is disgusting!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he score more for Kaunus than Velicka?

Of course this doesn't mean that he will score more for us. Rebrov outscored Shevchenko at Kiev.

Edit: person above me anwered the question. Should read the whole thread before posting.

boabyarsebiscuit
I'm happy for the guy. He should never been thrown into the derby game. 5'm not suggesting he is Shearer but his record in Lithuania is far superior to Velicka. And as usual the abuse he has been given on this forum is disgusting!

Decent shift from Beniusis. Would have scored 2 goals if the really useless Lithuanian, Ksanavicius, knew how to play football.

Decent shift from Beniusis. Would have scored 2 goals if the really useless Lithuanian, Ksanavicius, knew how to play football.

He missed a number of chances and messed up a couple where he should have cut the ball back too.

But the really useless Lithuanian is Ivaskevicius!

The poison dwarf must go tho.

ctilton.jpg

The 80s are over, Towzer.

We've been telling Dons fans that for 18 years.

Buffalo Bill

He was excellent when he came on...very similar to what he gives in the reserves week after week.

Not the most gentle of touch and maybe a little short of pace. However, he is a big strong player, gets in the right places and works hard. Very much a Levein style striker, he could do well in the SPL.

Throwing Beni into a derby game (and the first game of the season) for his debut was madness and must have completely knocked his confidence. I thought he did really well when he came on yesterday. While I don't think he looks like a great player I do think he could do a job for us.

I would like to see him play upfront with another striker. He wins most of the headers he goes for and i think he is worth a chance upfront with another striker although Nade and Velicka will keep their places and deservedly so.

I'd love to see Benny working off Big Nads. I think that would be superb.

ach he might've had a good game today....but he'll never be as good as Klimek...bring back Klimek!

kidding...

Archived