new youth players this window?

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

Who are we bringing in or rumoured to be bringing in this window in terms of youth players?

I know we are close to signing 2 Austalians (a gk and McGowens brother who is also a CB.) And we gave a trial to Flogels nephew from Austria (funnily enough.)

But are we planning to sign anyone else.

I have heard a few rumours:

2 Brazilians

1 American

1 Irish.

Drylaw Hearts
Who are we bringing in or rumoured to be bringing in this window in terms of youth players?

I know we are close to signing 2 Austalians (a gk and McGowens brother who is also a CB.) And we gave a trial to Flogels nephew from Austria (funnily enough.)

But are we planning to sign anyone else.

I have heard a few rumours:

2 Brazilians

1 American

1 Irish.

I heard this too.

I think I posted this on the old board.

When will we ever see any of these players anyway? unless you go to riccarton or reserve games.

We always hear stories of signing top quality youngsters yet never hear of them getting near the first team,why is this?.

Can anyone that sees them play regularly enlighten me as to why they aren't making the breakthrough,is it down to talent or overpaid duds like makela,pospisil having to play to justify some of their wage?.

The American market, along with the Far East, are the ones I would have thought alot of mid region European clubs would look at (ie, SPL clubs, lower league Spanish and English clubs, etc). Massive untapped potential with even bigger untapped marketing to boot!!

Drylaw Hearts
yeah it was you, any clues on what posistions cos I think I know who the Irish guy is

Sorry, I have no idea.

The Irish lad I heard we've signed on some sort of pre-contact deal is Cairan Coll.

Archived