Something about Aberdeen

Craigieboy

Can't put my finger on why I love beating them so much.

Oh, and by the way, I hope Bayern give them a good doing!

Tango - :dunce:

Its their bawbag fans. They truly are a horrible lot.

And their bawbag manager as well actually.

Not sure what it is, and I'm sure there are some ok people in Aberdeen, but every single person I've met from there has been a complete sack - fans of their insipid football club especially so. Consequently, beating them entertains me alot.

I found myself saying the same during the Motherwell game in midweek. I've come to the conclusion that I feckin hate everyone except Jambos.

Just an observation, but in the run up to Hearts v Aberdeen games there's usually reference to the fact that Aberdeen are obsessed with Hearts. Has the tide now turned?

Just an observation, but in the run up to Hearts v Aberdeen games there's usually reference to the fact that Aberdeen are obsessed with Hearts. Has the tide now turned?

Not quite, they've got a 55 page thread on their website about us. I don't think we're quite that obsessed with them yet.

Whisper it, but I think you could be onto something here. Almost unnoticed, Aberdeen are now heading for their third season out of four in which they finish higher than us: something that hasn't happened since you were a real benchmark after we came back up. We're natural rivals for the third force tag - hence your apparent obsession with us when JJ and Levein were in charge - but if you ask me, Aberdeen have now assumed our role as the team to beat if you want to finish 3rd.

Your performances have been very average for most of this season, away from home especially: yet I still expect you to end up about 5th. Which is, funnily enough, where we ended up after poor seasons too in 00/1, 01/2 and 04/5. That certainly wasn't the case with either Aberdeen or Hibs at the time: a poor season for you meant 10th or 11th, and a real flirtation with relegation - but football being cyclical, the tide has turned, and it's up to us to fight to regain the ascendancy.

It's because I know how much it gets too Jimmy Calderwood. I've never been a huge admirer of Aberdeen football club but it's only since he came on board that i've really grown to dislike them.

He is by far and away, the worst loser in Scottish football.

I don't hate Aberdeen, but I dislike them more than I dislike Hibs.

Buffalo Bill

Csaba's Broon Shoes

There ultra thingy , red tapes and streamers with home made poster slogans

sooks ma bits

stand free - WTF is that all about ?

Buffalo Bill

think about it, you don't really

Whisper it, but I think you could be onto something here. Almost unnoticed, Aberdeen are now heading for their third season out of four in which they finish higher than us: something that hasn't happened since you were a real benchmark after we came back up. We're natural rivals for the third force tag - hence your apparent obsession with us when JJ and Levein were in charge - but if you ask me, Aberdeen have now assumed our role as the team to beat if you want to finish 3rd.

Your performances have been very average for most of this season, away from home especially: yet I still expect you to end up about 5th. Which is, funnily enough, where we ended up after poor seasons too in 00/1, 01/2 and 04/5. That certainly wasn't the case with either Aberdeen or Hibs at the time: a poor season for you meant 10th or 11th, and a real flirtation with relegation - but football being cyclical, the tide has turned, and it's up to us to fight to regain the ascendancy.

Fair and rationale comment. I suspect we may have been doing a lot better in the league if we weren't in other cups. A nice, but unusual, position for us to be in.

I work beside a sheep. Wont say anything on Monday, just nod :)

I bet you will say something!!!! you know you want to!!!:)

Almost every post you do is full of hate and i LOVE it lol

I work beside a sheep. Wont say anything on Monday, just nod :)

Stick this up on your message board mate!

tangomanbs0.jpg

I do. I have to live here and hate them as they are so full of it. Work will be sweet on Monday.

Carl Spackler

sooks ma bits

Art.

Carl Spackler

Buffalo Bill

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa!

Crazy chat!

Sit down and think about it.

I don?t mind them. They support their team and because many of their fans are throwbacks to their glory days and live in the central belt they always have a good away support. They are a noisy bunch and that cannot be said of us sometimes. Their home support is ****** and as a result there is no Fortress Pittodrie when we visit.

Sorry to admit it but I actively dislike the OF and their support, and I have no regard for the saddos who follow the wee team, but I don?t really mind Aberdeen or any others. Yes they can be a bit nasty but so can some of our support so I shan?t tar them all with that brush.

Nelly Terraces

Come on here giving it the mouth before they play us, and on the odd occassion get a draw, gobbing off about how great their shyye fitba club is. Codheads are just *****.

Same as that Mudderwell ***** after the 2-2 game and they did us during the week (knew that monger freak would be on if we'd been beaten), total shylock trash, everyone of them. Mods, have a word, get these mongers punted asap, please.

Come on here giving it the mouth before they play us, and on the odd occassion get a draw, gobbing off about how great their shyye fitba club is. Codheads are just *****.

Same as that Mudderwell ***** after the 2-2 game and they did us during the week (knew that monger freak would be on if we'd been beaten), total shylock trash, everyone of them. Mods, have a word, get these mongers punted asap, please.

Shylock, Nelly? Please explain.

:dontgetit:

It's true.

Don't get me wrong: I still love to see us thrash Hibs.

But I can't stand Aberdeen.

Buffalo Bill

Agree, and again Tango is being a pr*ck in his post match comments.

Never once heard him say Hearts deserved to win in all the pumpings we`ve given them, and we`ve gave them a few under him.

sooks ma bits

Well they'll be 'stand free' when their chairman sells their ground from them and, in the best bit of irony ever, turns it into flats!

I dont hate Aberdeen but as most of my family support them i do enjoy beating them more than most other teams, as for their supposed bawbag supporters (i think thats how some one put it) all clubs have them, ours included, they have more of a support than most so will obviously have more baw bags. the only thing i have against them, (and i get this a lot living up here) is they still seem to think they are a huge club and have a chance of winning lots of trophies like they did in the early 80's, they need to remember that apart from 5 or so years they are as p**h as the rest of us. As for jimmy (tango man) calderwood, i think he is great, he doesnt have a clue, quite a few of our victories ve them have been due to his sheer incompetance.

Yes, who cares about the coefficient? Maybe you think we'll never again be challenging for a European place.

Yes, who cares about the coefficient?

Not me. Never give it a thought when Celtic/Rangers are playing. Just don't want to see them progress.

Archived