?5000 fine for telling the truth!!

Jambo Martin

take them to court Craig might take some of the flack off of Hearts

He should do it because its right.

The SFA should be hung out to dry for their blatant corruption.

ladyjambo76

I watched that game and I believe that Utd were robbed! Craig only said what the rest of us were thinking!! Good on him I say, shame he got fined though for stating the obvious.:)

Hope he tells them to **** right off.

I'd like to think he will.

His comments were measured and not a sputr of the moment thing.

He knows he's right.

ToadKiller Dog

Not a shock did not expect anything else ,hope he appeals ,but i think Dundee united have lost some of the good will they got from taking the stand they did take,by being the first to bend over to the old firm 5% shame.

He should do it because its right.

The SFA should be hung out to dry for their blatant corruption.

Still strongly believe they muppets have been out to get CL ever since he refused to pay his fine when with us. He just made it a bit easier for them.

Tell them they can whistle for it Craig. If the SFA try to up the ante by threatening your capacity to coach then go to law.

It's high time football was subject to the same legal framework as all other businesses.

Scandalous! Day light robbery. The only profession where incompetence is rewarded if anyone dares mention it. The SFA are a fn joke :mad:

Tell them they can whistle for it Craig. If the SFA try to up the ante by threatening your capacity to coach then go to law.

It's high time football was subject to the same legal framework as all other businesses.

Was that pun intentional? ;)

LiamWallace

no surprise he got fined but its the ref what should have got the fine cos that was the clearest cheating i have seen in a football game.

How ironic. :rolleyes:

After bottling standing up to the OF re the ticket surcharge, I really don't think Dungdeh Hibernians can criticise anyone else for bottling. They got their come uppance - just a shame it wasn't a bigger fine. :mad:

How can he get fined for bringing the game into disripute (sp). The ref admitted afterwards he made the mistakes!! He admitted he got it wrong! CL was correct in his comments. Those idiot refs wanna a pay rise aswell wot a bloody cheek. i know it's the SFA that brought the fine about but just shows how bad our officals at ALL levels actaully are. Tell them to ram it & see wot happens if he doesn't give them it for stating FACTS!

How can he get fined for bringing the game into disripute (sp). The ref admitted afterwards he made the mistakes!! He admitted he got it wrong! CL was correct in his comments. Those idiot refs wanna a pay rise aswell wot a bloody cheek. i know it's the SFA that brought the fine about but just shows how bad our officals at ALL levels actaully are. Tell them to ram it & see wot happens if he doesn't give them it for stating FACTS!

the line the sfa will trot out is that levein said mccurry had "bottled it", implying mccurry knew that it was a penalty, but didnt give it as he was scared of what would happen if he did.

abolute farcical. this demonstrates why the men in black (or fluorescent yellow) should never EVER get this pay rise -they're amatuers!!

Yet more comic timing from the SFA.

Refs want more money and on the same day that story hits the national news they fine Levein ?5k for saying what everyone in Scotland thinks happens to refs when the OF are playing.

SFA = Inept, corrupt, cartel

best in the land

no surprise with the fine, the gfa will need the money to give the refs their pay rise.

feel less sorry for the arabs though, with them bending over to the OF.

Boogie on Forth One this morning, Why refs should get the pay rise they are asking for;

1. The cost of petrol going up costing them more to drive to games.

2. The cost of living ie fuel bills up by 35%

3. They really need the money to pay for the increase in Lodge Fees!

Brilliant!!!

Come on the Hearts

Bigman

Glad to see Levein is standing by his comments made - proving that tey were not blasted in the heat of the moment, but that he genuinely believes what he says. I'm sure most of us will agree with him aswell.

Stand firm Craigy, don't let them get away with it.

I this not wht Vlad has been saying since he arrived, but he gets shot down in flames.......yes he says it in a different way, but he is from a country that culturally deals with these issues in a different way.

?5,000 is small beer really

The SFA have either had a word with DUFC on the QT ( :wacko: ) or simply fined them the minimum 'realistic' figure that allows them to show the outside world that they have taken 'stern' action..............whilst stopping WELL short of imposing a fine ( a throw the book at them size of fine ) where United feel they would have no choice to take it further ?

Total squib IMO :sad:

We all thought this might be a 'Franz Ferdinand' type defining moment in the game ............but it's turned out to be more francy and josie :mad:

Guest juvehearts

I'd refuse to pay the fine & take it even futher with the GFA

utter joke & he really stuck the knife in to mr peat for his comments.

when are this sham FA going to get what the deserve?

ToadKiller Dog
I'd refuse to pay the fine & take it even futher with the GFA

utter joke & he really stuck the knife in to mr peat for his comments.

when are this sham FA going to get what the deserve?

I think he is going to pay the fine and move on ,if his comments on the telly are to be seen as true.He said he was happy with the way the hearing went he got to say his bit and did not get a ban.So if we are looking for a champion to stand up to the GFA it aint Craig this time ,anyways he could be at castle numbskull this time next year the way the huns are going.

"move along now.............nothing to see here"

Well that was that then :sad:

Was there a 3rd Linesman on the grassy knoll ?..............we'll never know ?

That great chance to take up the baton for justice has been lost

**** them all

The Heart of Midlothian, fighting alone since 1914

sandyseymour
Yet more comic timing from the SFA.

Refs want more money and on the same day that story hits the national news they fine Levein ?5k for saying what everyone in Scotland thinks happens to refs when the OF are playing.

SFA = Inept, corrupt, cartel

U mean mafia ;)

Levein should have had some evidence to back up his wild claims.

Good to see that as he didn't have any evidence, he has taken a financial penalty.

Glad to see Levein is standing by his comments made - proving that tey were not blasted in the heat of the moment, but that he genuinely believes what he says. I'm sure most of us will agree with him aswell.

Stand firm Craigy, don't let them get away with it.

Going on what CL said at half time during the Rangers game last night, is seems like he IS passing it off as a "heat of the moment" affair.....

He had a chance to stand up to them and he's bottled it.

Archived