To the referee's of Scotland.

Gillsland jack

Gillsland jack

Ok guy's we know Vlad ****ed you off big time by saying the things everybody in the east of Scotland always knew, but c'mon its getting passed a joke now we the Hearts fans pay good money to watch our team, we expect the ref's to operate with a high level of integrity, just because the SFA have an agenda against Vlad and the lithuanians doesn't give you the right to award all the 50/50 decisions to the opposition, also the way yellow cards are flashed at Velicka and others when opposition players alway's seem to get additional warnings and when a Hearts player could be sent off for a second bookable offence the ref will always take the opportunity.

We are paying customers and deserve to see matches refereed honestly, we understand why you dislike Vlad but our famous old club deserves better so please leave the "agenda's" in the dressing room.

You are obviously correct but I feel we may see this for some time more, at least until the end of the season. I honestly feel that the refs have decided amongst themselves that we are the bad guys and to be punished at all junctures. The only thing I would say that is possible is they MAY have said "we will do them for a whole season" and we may come out the other side next year. I doubt that though.

this is what the hearts deserve for mikos diving antics

Plenty of players in every SPL team that are pretty good at diving (some good honest scottish pro's as well)

john brownlee

it started long before that try VR's monkey corrupt statement of course we have been saying it for years

...............___@@@__

......_____//____?____\______

---o-------- FUD ALERT ----@)

------`--(@)=====+====(@)-

Archived