There is.

indeed there is.

the line being "feck the pope for half quid"

"coz hearts are the greatest football team.........." :cheese:

Norfolk and Chance
Do you think it will happen

Society has many aspects to(o) it, some we dont like

Live with them because they wont go away

Sorry, wanted to highlight this idiocy lest people think our society is in danger of becoming civilized. Like a Confucius for the socially inept:dribble::dribble::dribble:

You could have drawn plods attention to this. :)

Maybe he didnt want to draw attention to the club, and get them into trouble?

Maybe he felt the clowns that were singing were doing a good enough job by themselves?

Question:

How can you love the club and actively do things that could knowingly and delliberately get the club into trouble?

Clueless.

Back from the game today and just thought I would voice my concerns about a small number of fans today who took it apon themselves to lead some sectarian chants.

They will know who they are and although it was a small number it is very very worrying that people like this are still being allowed to get away with it.

It spoiled what was otherwise a cracking atmosphere today.

I couldnt care less about their religious views to be honest but in the current climate of Scottish Football they are dying to make an example of a club (as long as its not one of the OF) and to me it seems extremely dangerous to be giving the SFA any ammunition against us.

There were also some chants about Zeroalli crashing his car etc etc which were pretty crude to say the least.

I hope these Union Jack waving ***** are put in their place before they cost the club money or points.

what were the words?

Pope and 50p?

What are you on about

There isnt even such a song

Pope and half a quid then.

Nucky Thompson
Willins has got the club into bother?

Surely those that were doing the sectarian singing are the ones that MAY have got the club into bother, no?

Yes I know, but the half dozen people chanting are usually ignored and you probably can't hear them from the opposition end.

Maybe he didnt want to draw attention to the club, and get them into trouble?

Maybe he felt the clowns that were singing were doing a good enough job by themselves?

Question:

How can you love the club and actively do things that could knowingly and delliberately get the club into trouble?

Clueless.

Why bring it up at all then? :confused:

what were the words?

I picked out Zeroualli - Car Crash - tree - and a chrous of laughter mostly.

Nucky Thompson
indeed there is.

the line being "feck the pope for half quid"

"coz hearts are the greatest football team.........." :cheese:

When I was young I had no sense, I bought a flute for 50 pence:)

Question:

Atmosphere.

Apparently.

Yes I know, but the half dozen people chanting are usually ignored and you probably can't hear them from the opposition end.

It was a lot more than half a dozen.

hearts @ heart
I have afeeling who the guys were and I assure you that these guys are Hearts daft.

they never miss a game and are so pasionate about the club.

they are as entitled to go to the games as you.

If you don't like what they sing sing louder than them.

Ideally we would have them singing more appropriate songs so our club does not suffer but without them there would be zero atmosphere.

I appreciate your concern and it is a valid one but to say "the sooner we get rid of them the better" is ridiculous

No its not.

Its a riddiculess statement to make that they create an atmoshere as a form of justification.

Grow up for fcku sake before our club is pillared again and no doubt used as an example.

Once again a win for the jambos is clouded by these :movethatass:

Atmosphere.

Apparently.

So....as long as there is a good atmosphere.....these 'so called' fans wouldnt mind if we got relegated?

As long as they could sing their songs?

Isnt that a touch selfish?

...and enormously dumb?

Sub4TiddlerMurray
Ok fair enough, Unlike you I wasn't there. These songs do not upset me however.

The 'Sash' isn't sectarian btw.

If you feel strongly enough about it, Write a letter to the club.

Willins think you may well find The Sash is NOT a sectarian song.

Please enlighten me guys. I can't believe it's just a ditty about some orange scarf!! :dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

Why is it, whenever someone voices a concern about the bigots we have in our support and on JKB, said bgots ask why they didn't do anything?

Aye, cos the best thing to do is go about to a group of these bawbags, on your tod and tell them to shut up and get a smack in the puss for it.

Hate these *******s more than I hate the hibs.

hearts @ heart
Why bring it up at all then? :confused:

To try and get folk to realise the crap they are causing. Hearts win and we have these a**holes clouding it for us.

And the tune?

Couldnt tell you mate - why are you so interested?

I am not sure it even had a specific tune.

Please enlighten me guys. I can't believe it's just a ditty about some orange scarf!! :dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

Think you will find that according to legislation and Scottish law that this is NOT a sectarian song. :)

Isnt that a touch selfish?

...and enormously dumb?

Yes.

Everybody else should just sing louder than them to drown them out.

Apparently.

When I was young I had no sense, I bought a flute for 50 pence:)

the cyberspace polis refrain from me adding anymore lines.............:1222:

even knowing the words to a song like this could get you a keyboard assault from the pc brigade. :whistling:

Back from the game today and just thought I would voice my concerns about a small number of fans today who took it apon themselves to lead some sectarian chants.

They will know who they are and although it was a small number it is very very worrying that people like this are still being allowed to get away with it.

It spoiled what was otherwise a cracking atmosphere today.

I couldnt care less about their religious views to be honest but in the current climate of Scottish Football they are dying to make an example of a club (as long as its not one of the OF) and to me it seems extremely dangerous to be giving the SFA any ammunition against us.

There were also some chants about Zeroalli crashing his car etc etc which were pretty crude to say the least.

I hope these Union Jack waving ***** are put in their place before they cost the club money or points.

Well said mate, i can't agree with you more. There should be a way of banning them going to ANY game when they will repeat this pish !

Whats worrying about your post is that , its always the same people attacking posts like this.

Why did you not tell them to shut up etc ...!

I think it is clear that certain posters think it is fine to shout sectarian and racist abuse, my message for them is that there is a club 40 miles west where they can find like minded people and they should feck off there !

ANd feck this nonsense about keyboard warriors !

Think you will find that according to legislation and Scottish law that this is NOT a sectarian song. :)

100% right there Julio. IMHO Flower of Scotland is more offending than the sash.

hearts @ heart

Whats it got to do with Hearts?

Can they not go else where and sing this crap.

I know Ibrox!:movethatass:

Sub4TiddlerMurray

'Sash isn't sectarian'

'THE Sash', the most famous loyalist song, is not sectarian, according to a Scottish court. Context and intent, it would appear, is everything.

Belfast Gonzo @ 19 October 2004 11:30 AM

:rubeyes: Oh well then. That proves it for me. It's just a wee song about being in the Orange Order which does a lot of good for charidee and isn't sectarian at all!!

Oh and while we're at it, the swastika's actually an Indian peace symbol. Nothing to do with those bad nazi people. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Whats it got to do with Hearts?

Can they not go else where and sing this crap.

I know Ibrox!:movethatass:

The OP mentioned it as being sectarian. I was merely enlightening the OP. :)

Sub4TiddlerMurray
100% right there Julio. IMHO Flower of Scotland is more offending than the sash.

:cool_shades: You got a union jack bedspread as well eh?

Guest Stanthejambo
I couldn't have done it without such a great questionmaster, take a bow sir!;)

Ermmm, shouldnlt you be in the town now SUSS??!!!

Oh, on the topic of this post, i dont think there is anything wrong with the songs mentioned. i sing these songs with pride ;)

Archived