2 League games - 2 Bookings for diving.

Ray Winstone

And neither of them were correct.

The Velicka incident against Hibs and Miko today both booked for going down in the box and both proven to be clear penalties - should have even been a debate about it!

This is not an SFA conspiracy but it is referees allowing player reputations to cloud their judgement which is equal to cheating in my eyes because they are not calling the game how they see it they are calling the game based on pre - determined stereotypes.

Velicka goes down - no foul

Miko goes down - no foul

Lee Miller spends an entire match diving without even trying to play football - no problems.

The referee and his assisstants were once again awful today and on another day it very well could have cost us the match.

And both Lithuanian...

3rd time this season it's happened.

As i said - pre determined stereotypes.

Lithuanian Hearts player = diver and cheat.

If the referee "thinks/judges" it to be a dive then he is compelled to book the player and , you wouldn't mind so much, if the rule applied universally but it NEVER will be by the GFA. even if it is only ineptitude on their part surely reviewing the game later then ref's should recind cards given for blatantly obviously wrong decisions.

We ALL KNOW that they will not but still need to point out in a calm reasoned manner the facts ( oops i have come all over Ghandiesque(

The best thing for Hearts to do especially if it is unjust is to highlight these to McVicar (hee haw will ever be done but its protocol) and to also play mind games in pre match interviews by actually asking the ref to call decisions as he sees them and not as he thinks he sees them.

I appreciate that you reap what you sow however those days are past and we have received our punishment in more ways than we could imagine however its now time the refs gave us a fair crack of the whip and called the decisions fairly and look at the incident rather than the player involved.

Archived