FAO Miko Haters

dazajmbo

I agree with what Gary McKay and Laurence were saying on HW about him today, he had a poor first half but according to them he was much better in the second half. When i say i agree with them i mean when Gary said "Miko as a good wee player i seen him in Lithuania where i thought he would be a fantastic player in any SPL side" Miko has potential and yes i will agree most of his performances have been garbage but can we not just let him prove he merits a start in the team. He started on the left today which is not his natural position and did well. it is hard to adapt to another position which is your natural position. As Gary said "He is lacking confidence due to the fans constant abuse for him"

He should have won us a penalty and would have if we had decent referees in the Scottish Game

Miko Prove your worth it.

I agree with what Gary McKay and Laurence were saying on HW about him today, he had a poor first half but according to them he was much better in the second half. When i say i agree with them i mean when Gary said "Miko as a good wee player i seen him in Lithuania where i thought he would be a fantastic player in any SPL side" Miko has potential and yes i will agree most of his performances have been garbage but can we not just let him prove he merits a start in the team. He started on the left today which is not his natural position and did well. it is hard to adapt to another position which is your natural position. As Gary said "He is lacking confidence due to the fans constant abuse for him"

He should have won us a penalty and would have if we had decent referees in the Scottish Game

Gary has made it in football management right enough. :rolleyes:As for Miko he can GTF. :)

Still not good enough.I just knew there would be a thread on here tonight about the Miko haters.All because he was allegedly refused a penalty.

Gary has made it in football management right enough. :rolleyes:As for Miko he can GTF. :)

None of us are managers yet we feel we can pass comment, at least GM has played top level football. Have we?

a good old negative comment after the team INCLUDING miko have just won @ aberdeen.

trying to steal prancers mantle of being the most negative k'ber. :P

words do fail me sometimes.

None of us are managers yet we feel we can pass comment, at least GM has played top level football. Have we?

He has indeed SUSS. Mikos still single fish though and should have been punted long ago. Funny how the new Scotland manager didn't rate him though. :)

Aye, just you insult a Hearts legend who knows as much about the game as most others who have actually made it in football!!!

Of course, if he'd said Miko was skoobala, he'd have been "right" and there would have been a distinct absence of rolling eyes!!!

Aye, just you insult a Hearts legend who knows as much about the game as most others who have actually made it in football!!!

Of course, if he'd said Miko was skoobala, he'd have been "right" and there would have been a distinct absence of rolling eyes!!!

Why didn't the new Scotland manager rate him then when he was with us for that short period? :rolleyes:

He has indeed SUSS. Mikos still single fish though and should have been punted long ago. Funny how the new Scotland manager didn't rate him though. :)

Frail must and he is in control at Hearts so im sure Miko could not care less if GB rates him or not.

I don't hate the guy personally but he's had more chances than anyone else in the history of HMFC and has regulalry been dump. He's only there because of his uncle vlad. If we transfer listed him how many teams do you think would want him and from what league?

Frail must and he is in control at Hearts so im sure Miko could not care less if GB rates him or not.

If Frail rates him thats just further evidence as to why hes not the man for the job. :)

You hate Frail, you hate Miko, you have problems mate, always negative never constructive. Just a mouth piece!;)

Don't hate Frail. Just blatantly obvious he ain't good enough to manage our club. As for Miko hates a strong word but in his case its approriate. :)

The bottom line is the guy is just not good enough. I don't hate him, I just don't rate him.

You used to get one game in ten out of him, now it's half a game in twenty.

He's playing two leagues above his level. IMHO

If you seen Shaggy now would you be saying that to him??

I hate people that hide behind thier keyboards, If Miko plays on Wed i bet there will be about 5 threads saying how brilliant he is!! The guy is a good player he gets boo-ed every week thats hard to play with, i play for a team and get boo-ed alot and it really pushes you overboard, with the abuse he gets im surprised he hasnt left yet but that just shows he CARES for the club.!

Julio i think u should take your own advice and:527:

I hate people that hide behind thier keyboards, If Miko plays on Wed i bet there will be about 5 threads saying how brilliant he is!! The guy is a good player he gets boo-ed every week thats hard to play with, i play for a team and get boo-ed alot and it really pushes you overboard, with the abuse he gets im surprised he hasnt left yet but that just shows he CARES for the club.!

You must be p ish as well then!!!

Pop into Diggers pre match v Gretna Daza happy to discuss this over a pint. :)

Don't hate Frail. Just blatantly obvious he ain't good enough to manage our club. As for Miko hates a strong word but in his case its approriate. :)

FWIW tho, i do agree that Frail is not the man i want to see in charge, but how you can hate miko i dont know, he has talent as he showed before the incident with the cheating linesman. I am torn about miko, love the fact other teams hate him and he always has the potential to explode with a goal. Would like him to show more and be more consistent. But the man that has to be left out is Elliot! the boy is gash!:)

Why are you surprised he hasn't left.His only option is Kaunas nobody else would want him he is gash

Pop into Diggers pre match v Gretna Daza happy to discuss this over a pint. :)

loser buys!;)

I'll hold the coats.

DISCLAIMER: your pockets may be dipped while otherwise distracted!;)

Guess The Crowd

Not sure where you get that from. Burley picked the team for the short period he was there, and Miko was usually selected, no?

FWIW tho, i do agree that Frail is not the man i want to see in charge, but how you can hate miko i dont know, he has talent as he showed before the incident with the cheating linesman. I am torn about miko, love the fact other teams hate him and he always has the potential to explode with a goal. Would like him to show more and be more consistent. But the man that has to be left out is Elliot! the boy is gash!:)

SUSS the reason I hate him is because hes a charlatan and a wage thief. :)

"The guy is a good player"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good players have good games, when did miko last play well?

bilston angel

His bad games completely outweigh his good ones and he has had a LOT of games, time for a change either a new signing or give youth its chance.

if anybody seen the miko contolling incident on wedensday

They would see that miko is not hearts standard for me anyway

What is Hearts standard at the moment??

For any team doing as badly as us Miko Should play. we have much worse than Miko and nobody can deny that. i hate the abuse we give our OWN players, two rows in front of me is a man who tells Miko to "**** Off and Die on a regular basis then Miko does something good and he is up and cheering. NOT ACCEPTABLE

the way we have played this season 99% of the people there are stealing!

That's great but I still don't think Miko is good enough to be in a Hearts jersey.

I don't abuse him when I watch Hearts. But I still think he's pish.

its like todays match didn't exist. :booze:

did we win?

(cue responses "still need a manager", "Miko GTF", "Frails still not hte man", "we need signings", we need a manager")

all are true, but we need a bit of positive vibes on this board coz its been dire for weeks with all the usual suspects moaning and groaning, christ we've a thread 2 pages long moaning about free scarves FFS.

Whats wrong with us.

Can we take it, then, that you hate all charlatans and wage thieves?

Or, do you round on Miko as a proxy for Romanov?

Me, Im great cos i hate everyone equally:)

Hes Uncle Vlads wee lapdug. He has had three years to show his worth to us. Hes failed and should be emptied. Funny how hes still here and NO other clubs have expressed an interest in him. :)

Miko was different class second half. Standing ovation as he went off the park. Just goes to show real hearts fans aren't like some of the bawbags on here.

Here we go "real hearts fans"

Well done today, Miko. Does not happen enough though.

Can anyone tell me when he had three good games in a row?

Think it would be a hell of a long time ago.

LOL. The old REAL Hearts fan one. Who had 5.50 down on their coupon? :P:rolleyes:

He would be better going to the olympic games for Lithuania and competing in the swan dive. Although his last few performances havent been a ten.

Yes, let him prove his merits. After near on three year (possibly more) he has proved in 'most of his performance to be garbage'.

Why should we give him more time. When do we say enough is enough.

Feck give me a chance to prove myself, in 10 years time, I might make it.

Guys not good enough. He has more than enough opportunities. A bit like Vlad, he has more than enough excecuses made for him, Andy Davis Affair, fans booing him, Scotland dive etc, etc.

Bottom line, is he is not suited the SPL and will not make it. Three year of his pish should have convinced us of that! I actually think he has a degree of ability, but so does a ball jugler.

He's not good enough.

Miko will chip in with the odd goal, he will also chip in with the odd good performance.

He does not have it in him to do this on a regular basis though. Its nowhere near a regular basis.

Bye bye

LOL. The old REAL Hearts fan one. Who had 5.50 down on their coupon? :P:rolleyes:

By real hearts fans I mean ones I can see at a game, rather than in JKB Cyberspace.

Hes Uncle Vlads wee lapdug. He has had three years to show his worth to us. Hes failed and should be emptied. Funny how hes still here and NO other clubs have expressed an interest in him. :)

I'll take that as a "no" and the only "charlatan and wage thief" that you despise is Miko.

Sad, really sad.

Alas I don't think that will happen, though it should!

He's Vlads boy. GB wanted rid and Vlad stepped in to stop it. He will probably not leave until Vlad leaves.

Thats saddens me.:mad:

More than likely, bud.

This is the big test though. IF a new manager does come in and (as promised) has sole control over team affairs, what would happen if the new man never rated him and wanted rid?

Would Vlad be ok with this?

It would send out a message if he went along with the new man - but like you, I just cant see it.

Miko will chip in with the odd goal, he will also chip in with the odd good performance.

He does not have it in him to do this on a regular basis though. Its nowhere near a regular basis.

Bye bye

but he's not the only one.

& therein lies the difference to the treatment he receives on this board, with the exception of robbie.

stewart jonsson palazuelos, nade, velicka, chesney have been inconsistant this season and last, where appropriate.

imho the consistantly worst performer in recent weeks/months has been jose (dunno how he played today) but he may get 1 possibly 2 threads at most berating him but nothin like the vitriol that miko gets.

and jose has cost us more goals & games than miko imho.

just a thought.

p.s. well done all the players today for a good result. :av-1001::av-1001:

I like Miko as a player and I think he gets a lot of stick of the fans. All the fans should get behind all the players - it is bad enough the opposition booing our own players, let alone our own fans. so come on all of you get behind anyone who is wearing the jersey and maybe we will start to see some better results

Alas I don't think that will happen, though it should!

He's Vlads boy. GB wanted rid and Vlad stepped in to stop it. He will probably not leave until Vlad leaves.

Thats saddens me.:mad:

Sickens me. We are stuck with him. :mad:

but he's not the only one.

& therein lies the difference to the treatment he receives on this board, with the exception of robbie.

stewart jonsson palazuelos, nade, velicka, chesney have been inconsistant this season and last, where appropriate.

imho the consistantly worst performer in recent weeks/months has been jose (dunno how he played today) but he may get 1 possibly 2 threads at most berating him but nothin like the vitriol that miko gets.

and jose has cost us more goals & games than miko imho.

just a thought.

p.s. well done all the players today for a good result. :av-1001::av-1001:

Robbie I would agree needs replacing.

Stewart is in his first season back. Agree he has went of the boil.

Ruben has been one of our best performers. Not sure how he can be accused of being inconsistent.

Veslika is our top scorer. He has also not played that amount of games compared to others. Not sure how he can be described as inconsistent.

Nade is in his first season. He has been poor as well as showing in flashes he can do it. Just joined the club and the jury is out. No shortage of threads about him on Kickback.

Its crunch time for Jose. Looked a very good player when signed but suffered injuries and has struggled since. His tea could be out. No shortage of threads about him as well on Kickback.

The above have not been at the club three years. Miko had and has struggled to get his early form back. If anything his development as a player has went backwards.