Stock Answer

Examiner

I'm not Vlad, none of us (well maybe "None" is) are.

Why does every Hearts question have to be answered with "We need a manager"

We have lost the ability to discuss actual events without copping out with an over-arching and frankly boring answer.

Oh, and by the way, I think we need a Good manager, but that's not the answer to every question in the universe

Frail seemed to call the game right during the 90 mins.

So well done for that.

At the same time, Frail's choices for the subs bench were still very poor and I don't think he's the right man for the job.

Does that meet your standards of what should be on the board?

We have lost the ability to discuss actual events without copping out with an over-arching and frankly boring answer.

Oh, and by the way, I think we need a Good manager, but that's not the answer to every question in the universe

I was having a laugh ffs.

Because it is by far the most important thing our club needs just now.

You might well have been, but others use it as a crutch. Boring as...

I know, But it seems you have started this thread in response to my comment on that thread.

We won, I'm happy.

Well done Hearts.

Well said Drew i hope we appoint a really crap no experiance manager like Frail. As Charlie Mann said Hearts fans can sing we need a manager all they want but i bet some people will complain it wasnt 'thier' choice of manager. Vlad wants names from the fans.

There are more important things needed done at the club than appointing a manager at this present time. Offloading our garbage players, buying decent ones!!!! before the deadline off the transfer window. we can appoint a new manager at any point during the season

I know, But it seems you have started this thread in response to my comment on that thread.We won, I'm happy.

Well done Hearts.

No just general frustration.

But at least we agree

And it has to be the right manager!!!

And there are absolutely no guarantees!!!

I just wonder what will happen on here WHEN we appoint a manager and IF he doesn't get the results?

Of course, it's a near certainty that whoever he is some won't be happy and so it will go on and on and on!!!

If the manager comes good, great - but if he doesn't, we'll have those who "knew better" crowing and insulting the "manager" sheep!

Archived