Frail - Spot on

Examiner

A 1-0 victory is not "spot on", another couple of goals, strolled the game then sure. But not 1-0. Good result, nothing more.

And yes, we do still need a manager Vlad.

loveofthegame
Got it spot on today.

What do you say to that?

I say you are correct, even Benni sounded like he did ok.

Credit where credits due to all concerned

Zali Cinnamon
Got it spot on today.

What do you say to that?

Well done for winning today. Doesn't change the fact that we need someone better and proven though.

Answer to a different question IMO

Just teasing.

He got it right today just like he got it wrong on Tuesday.

A 1-0 victory is not "spot on", another couple of goals, strolled the game then sure. But not 1-0. Good result, nothing more.

And yes, we do still need a manager Vlad.

LOL you are hard as granite.

ANY win at Pittodrie for ANY team is a good result. Aberdeen unbeaten in 13 games at Pittodrie

Give me a break

Yup, well done.

Doesn't paper over the cracks though. We still need a proven quality manager/head coach.

If we go on to lose our next game the usual threads will apply.

The Puppeteer
Well done for winning today. Doesn't change the fact that we need someone better and proven though.

And repeating the fact over and over again isn't going to change anything either.

Just got off the phone with my mate who was at the game and he said we played really well and it was an excellent TEAM performance.

I think anyone with half a brain cell will know regardless of who the manager is, it will take time to create to right behaviours and attitudes into the players again and to get the belief back into the players again.

This is another small step and we are now 3 games unbeaten in the league scoring 3 and conceding 1.

Keep up the good work chaps.

Got it spot on today.

What do you say to that?

More of the same please, and manager as soon as a decent candidate is available?

Credit where its due, however, with Frail as manager would we actually ever score more than one goal?

For the past 2 weeks we have hung on instead of playing the game in their half, not to mention tuesday's ineptitude!!!!!!!!!

Credit where its due, however, with Frail as manager would we actually ever score more than one goal?

For the past 2 weeks we have hung on instead of playing the game in their half, not to mention tuesday's ineptitude!!!!!!!!!

Pushing the permanent manager issue to the side for one moment though

Getting the defence sorted out is surely the first thing for any manager.

If he was Craig Levien or Jeffries just now he would be treated as a demi God

When you think of the way the defence was playing (and that's the whole team nowadays) and we have now had the big zero against hibs and the Dons and a penalty ay Well, where Banks didn't have a save to make - it shows something.

When you're struggling, you have to tighten up at the back - and that's happening!

Also, the spirit of the team has lifted, despite the rubbishing of anything positive that they've said (by Hearts supporters, not the media) and Nade, particularly, has obviously responded to kick up the rear end!!!

Yes, we still need a manager - but it doesn't do any harm to give a bit of kudos when we do get a good result (any result)!!!

Everybody loves Baz
Just teasing.

He got it right today just like he got it wrong on Tuesday.

My sentiments exactly mate,some he gets right ,others he gets wrong.

Unfortunately i feel he'll get more wrong than right so that's whyi'd say no to him having the job long term.

My sentiments exactly mate,some he gets right ,others he gets wrong.

Unfortunately i feel he'll get more wrong than right so that's whyi'd say no to him having the job long term.

You could say that about almost any SPL manager including JJ and CL

I don't think anyone wants him to manage, even himself, long term

But he is not as inept as is being made out

Archived