Frail - Let rip.

Dirk Diggler

Regardless of how the game finishes today, That is two league games in a row where a Lithuanian Hearts player has been wrongly booked for diving despite there being contact. It also happened at Parkhead with Ksanavicius.

Tell them Shaggy, It's worth a week or two in the stand. We're right behind you.

FTGFA.

Certainly agree. Hughes stood up for his club, time for Shaggy to do the same.

How the GFA will justify hammering him for telling the truth will be rather amusing.

foul after foul on Chesney went unpunished in the derby too.

We cant use the made there own bed excuse, every situation should be taken on its own merits, and for a ref to take previous into considerations before a decision is made just goes to show how incompetent they are.

every situation should be taken on its own merits.

Correct.

We all know that isn't happening though.

Agreed!! Even the media are on our side for once...

I can only go by what Gary Mackay was saying - and remember he is biased - but if Collum was that bad today, I doubt the press will say too much on Monday. They would have to say a referee was deliberately cheating.

loveofthegame
Regardless of how the game finishes today, That is two league games in a row where a Lithuanian Hearts player has been wrongly booked for diving despite there being contact. It also happened at Parkhead with Ksanavicius.

Tell them Shaggy, It's worth a week or two in the stand. We're right behind you.

FTGFA.

Well said that man

Something will have to be done if true.I would wait until i see the incident myself though.:)

Even without seeing it.

Ksanavicius at Parkhead?

Velicka against that lot?

A coincidence they are Lithuanian I think not.

Never seen it (obviously), but even Radio Scotland said it was a stonewaller.

To book Miko but ignore the constant diving from Miller says it all.

A Boy Named Crow

It would have more impact if he did it now. Nobody could accuse him of sour grapes. Delighted with the win bla bla bla, then rip into that excuse of a tosser who gave us nothing the whole game.

agreed....according to the radio Miko got booked for diving when he was fouled and Lee Miller was falling over at the slightest thing and got away with it

Speak up Shaggy

I can only go by what Gary Mackay was saying - and remember he is biased - but if Collum was that bad today, I doubt the press will say too much on Monday. They would have to say a referee was deliberately cheating.

Bear in mind a few papers have already commented on poor refereeing against us. They have accused the referees of being biased based on previous incidents (miko dive/ velicka doing something about 8 years ago against falkirk), which IS cheating but the press are able to tiptoe around it by diluting it slightly with that point. They are right though, I am sure that is why the refs are doing it, rather than because they want to stop us challenging the old firm or something like that, because lets face it we are doing a good enough job of stopping ourselves challenging the old firm anyway.

Never know, maybe the Record will help us out again. Maybe the Sun will join in too ....

:confused:

Jambof3tornado

Refs need to treat every game as an individual game but Miko and velicka get the ****ty end of the stick because of previous misdemeanors. As for Miller diving all over the park and getting away with it,thats disgraceful too!!!!!

Stephen Frail should not comment, but a spokesman from the club should most certainly complain, and as loudly as possible!!!!!!!

if we accept this we will be seen as a soft touch!!!!!!

Radio scotland to address hearts fans

....as idiots

....as paranoid

....as absolutely anything but having a point.

Someone should definately bring it up.

All this about the reputation going before them is out of order.

Miko made a mistake with his dive against us playing for his country,but he should not be penalised every week because of it.

All this we will stamp out diving seems to be against one club only,and they are getting that wrong.Velicka and Miko never dived but get booked for it.

What about Miller today or Morias(spl) and Murray for the reptile's.

This has to be sorted out by the GFA before it cause's trouble at game's.

northernjambo

Remember what happened with Leven?

If shaggy is careful with his words and backs them up with evidence then there will be not much the SFA can do. Refusing any punishment given andtaking it to the high court, or higher will show how worthless these sfa p!shy rules are.

Has Frail mentioned it?

Watched the Setanta highlights and they never showed it.:(Nor did Frail mention it in his interview.

Both Frail and Stewart mentioned that there was a bias against Miko and others 'because of where they come from' on HW.

john brownlee
Agreed!! Even the media are on our side for once...

that's cause as were are no threat to the squirm

how many KBers are constantly blaming VR because of his out burst at the GFA and weddia and now everybody want SF to stand up against them if this is not a catch 22 I don't know what is, you cant have it both ways. Its been going on for as long as I can remember and it wont change . At the moment it may seem as were getting the syphony vote but it wont last long ask your selves why has the media just now started to notice (what three weeks ) the victimisation of Hearts foreign players , I'll give another week and back to normal with a couple of uglies games not to far in the future

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Archived