Scottish football....Racist

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Once again Mikolaunas is taken out...should be a penalty but we dont get it.

Are the referees racist ???

If Rangers or Celtic were being CHEATED like this there would be alot made of it....its maybe about time we did.

Ahhhhhhh I am so angry!!!!!

If that commentator says penalty then you can be sure it was.

That will be the fourth booking for diving that has been incorrect this season ****s!!!!!!

christhejambo

Wouldnt say its racist- dont think he didnt give the pen because Miko is Lithuanian- he just has a bad rep, which in a way is his own fault. He needs to shake off the diver tag, as Ronaldo has managed to do to a certain extent down south. Certainly interesting though considering some of the stuff that Miller is getting away with at the other end

I think it is anti-lithuaininan bias rather than racism. But it is so obvious. I think we have to swamp your call the night.

Isn't that pretty much the same thing............

I think it is anti-lithuaininan bias rather than racism. But it is so obvious. I think we have to swamp your call the night.

I think you'll find that is racism

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

The GFA are rascist and corrupt to the core.

Why are we as a club being punished by these *******s.

Campbell Ogilvie should be dragging these cavemen through the european courts and highlighting to the world what a disgrace these backwards cretins are.

How does Lee Miller get away with diving all game every week if the officials are 'impartial'.

I'm utterly embarrassed by the state of our game which will never progress until these *******s are fully investigated and outed.

Miko has brought a lot of it on himself. Every incident SHOULD be judged separately but he's dived so many times that refs assume he's doing it. The same thing happens to players all over the world once they've got a rep.

Miko has brought a lot of it on himself. Every incident SHOULD be judged separately but he's dived so many times that refs assume he's doing it. The same thing happens to players all over the world once they've got a rep.

and velika last week?

Nonsense.

A ref can't assume, He sees it or he doesn't.

Refs are seeing things and are not blowing their whistles.

Blatant cheating and not from the player in a Hearts Jersey.

Isn't that pretty much the same thing............

Ok. If it is, it is a very specific form - one which doesn't apply to the other nationalities in the game.

200milesfromgorgie

xenophobia is it not?

smart ar$?!

anyhoo it is getting silly now and the SFA are cheating everybody! its like italian footy with all this scandal.

Miko is a diver, Velicka has been known to dive and Ksanavicius makes a meal of some challenges.

The same could be said of Barry Robson, Steven Naismith, Colin Nish, Lee Miller..etc

Yet these three players have been been punished more than all the others and fouls of the Lithuanian players at Hearts are less likely to be given than on any other player.

and velika last week?

Velicka's another who goes down too easily a lot in my opinion. I agree the decision was wrong though.

Nonsense.

A ref can't assume, He sees it or he doesn't.

Refs are seeing things and are not blowing their whistles.

Blatant cheating and not from the player in a Hearts Jersey.

But they clearly are assuming.

They are blowing their whistle, but getting it wrong. Christiano Ronaldo gets the same thing in England regularly.

JennytheJambo
Once again Mikolaunas is taken out...should be a penalty but we dont get it.

Are the referees racist ???

If Rangers or Celtic were being CHEATED like this there would be alot made of it....its maybe about time we did.

Maybe Kingston was right when he said it to Steve Conroy but look what happened then. There is a degree of "cheating" and it is not coming from the players.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

I can only think that the Scottish Refs had a collective bet against Lithuania scoring against Scotland and are taking it out on all the "liths".

:P

Xenophobia is correct rather than racism (an overused word ).

xenophobia is it not?

smart ar$?!

anyhoo it is getting silly now and the SFA are cheating everybody! its like italian footy with all this scandal.

Refs may sometime give a penalty in error when they shouldn't have done.

But they should always give a penalty when IT IS a clear penalty.

It's not in their job description to issue payback for previous gamemanship by Miko in a Scotland game from 3 months ago FFS. It's make them every inch a cheat as Miko was in that game.

And refs are not meant to cheat surely ????

The thing is, this issue is now very very serious on a couple of fronts.

On the football side firstly. The referee can't be bent. Maybe in Italy some ref's are bent, but here? Referee's are impartial and love the game of football. It's what refereeing is all about. Aren't our ref's assessed by UEFA & FIFA? They may be rubbish and that'll be why none have been selected for international tournaments for a while. But cheats? Nah.

Secondly, from a national point of view. The racism. I think this sadly does have some substance. Preston demonstrates what you hear in pubs and unfortunately sometimes at work or at the football. Scotland and the Scots have a problem. IMO bigoted and racist Scots like Preston and John Hughes and Deeks fae Drylaw and Joe Bloggs should be reported and their frailities and shortcomings made public. We should shame people into changing.

But they clearly are assuming.

They are blowing their whistle, but getting it wrong. Christiano Ronaldo gets the same thing in England regularly.

The referee cannot book a player on assumption though.

He can fail to give the penalty, To book a player for diving though the referee should be in NO DOUBT the player dived.

If he is booking players on assumption, He is not doing his job.

This is getting absolutly out of hand now its soooo clear to see, although not seen the Miko one (today) but im going by other inncodents, like Chesney, Miko and Velicka in various other fixtures (im sure you know which ones im talking about). Its getting to far and its about time it get highlighted, if not by the media by the fans on radio talk shows, fourm etc unill it has to it is forced apon the media and the GFA to have a look at.

Aye but a good ref can see a dive and a good ref can see a foul. Problem is we dont have good refs. Miko is'nt the only player to dive, plenty over the years have, but they played in weegie land and got the fouls. right now if you play for hearts it's a booking not a foul even if it is a stonewaller.

The referee cannot book a player on assumption though.

He can fail to give the penalty, To book a player for diving though the referee is telling the audience he is in NO doubt the player dived.

If he is booking players on assumption, He is not doing his job.

I don't disagree with any of that. They are definitely wrong to be doing it.

Aye but a good ref can see a dive and a good ref can see a foul. Problem is we dont have good refs. Miko is'nt the only player to dive, plenty over the years have, but they played in weegie land and got the fouls. right now if you play for hearts it's a booking not a foul even if it is a stonewaller.

Should be able to. I've seen good dives and bad. What the ref should do, if he is unclear is to not give a penalty but play on. I don't dispute that Miko is a victim of poor refereeing, but he has made it easy for refs who aren't sure by diving in the past.

The incident in question I still have no clue if it should have been a penalty or no, but it sounded like it .

Velicka's another who goes down too easily a lot in my opinion. I agree the decision was wrong though.

Is that not the case for most foreign players playing in Britain, eg Drogba etc.

avhudtheteeshirt

What the people here seem to be saying is, if a player is fouled after being booked earlier in the game. He stands a good chance he could being sent off for diviing, even if he is carried off with a broken leg! It may only be a matter of time before we see this.

Is this a Smeltic forum? The paranoia here is getting unbelievable.

We know there's a bias in Scottish football towards the Bigot Brothers - only way to deal with it is beat them. Deal with it.

There ain't no conspiracy against the Lithuanians - some of the team have rightfully acquired a bad rep for being prone to a stumble or collapse when an opposition player breathes on them knocking a hair out of place.

My dad used to say you needed to win 3-0 at Ibrox or Darkheid to get a draw. ;)

I do not know if it is anti-lith,but is definately anti-hearts.

We seem to be the only club that has had player's booked for diving,even though we see it week in week out from other player's all the time.

It also seem's that any heart's player who make's one or two dodgy tackle's get booked where as other team's player's can commit 6,7 or 8 foul's and still do not get booked.

It is now been picked up by one or two journo's so surely something has to be done by the sfa regarding the ref's performance's or should we as a club report them to uefa or fifa regarding this matter.

Archived