Come on Benny!

Examiner

Was he no in Crossroads,...................wi a big woolly hat ??

Naw,............that Benny was a better player.

sounds as if he's havin a good game! go on son!

About time he was given a wee break. A bit more luck/confidence and he would have had a goal today

Sounded like he did well.

Well done Benny.

Agreed.

The decision from the mangement to start him against Hibs on the opening day hung him out to dry.

By the sounds of it he contributed well today.

Disgusting decision to play him from the start on his own up front on the opening day.

He should have been introduced gradually, hopefully there is more to come from him.

Looked to have had a solid game. Strong play, shame he didn't manage to get one over the line, would've been justified reward for him :thumb:

Go on the Beniuseful. Can only go by radio reports and phone call from someone at the game but he seemed to do alright when he came on.

A message to Scott Davie.

He is our Benni-useless.

By paying my licence fee to our national broadcaster I fully expect you to get

- do your research properly

- get your facts right and

- act with impartiality.

Hes a good player that has had a ruff time of it since being dropped in the deep end against Hubs.

Well done Benny.

Below is the text commentary from HW. 2 shots on target from distance. 1 miss from 12 yards and a vital clearance. and all in less than 3minutes!!! Not bad from the'useless' one!

86:56 Shot by Ricardas Beniusis(Hearts) drilled right-footed from right channel (25 yards), save (parried) by Jamie Langfield(Aberdeen).

87:27 Shot by Ricardas Beniusis(Hearts) drilled right-footed from right channel (20 yards), save (tipped round post) by Jamie Langfield(Aberdeen).

87:34 Outswinging corner from right by-line taken right-footed by Jeffrey De Visscher(Aberdeen) to centre, clearance by Ricardas Beniusis(Hearts).

89:00 Foul by Audrius Ksanavicius(Hearts) on Jackie McNamara(Aberdeen). Direct free kick taken right-footed by Jackie McNamara(Aberdeen) from own half, resulting in open play.

89:32 Shot by Ricardas Beniusis(Hearts) drilled left-footed from left side of penalty area (12 yards), missed left.

90:00

(3:28) Foul by Robbie Neilson(Hearts) on Richard Foster(Aberdeen). Free kick crossed right-footed by Jeffrey De Visscher(Aberdeen) from left wing, save (punched) by Steve Banks(Hearts).

90:00

(4:58) Shot by Audrius Ksanavicius(Hearts) drilled left-footed from left side of penalty area (12 yards), save (parried) by Jamie Langfield(Aberdeen).

Beniuniversallyadored.

Made me laugh.

He would need to score hat tricks every week for 2 seasons to get there!

Zali Cinnamon

I reckon if we actually gave him decent service he'd get a reasonable amount of goals. As said, shocking decision to play him as a lone striker vs the bitters and with 10 men at Kilmarnock.

I'm a season ticket holder but missed the Hibs game at the begining of the season due to being on holiday. Therefore, I have only seen him in two late substite appearences.

When a player comes from a different nation, even England never mind the rest of Europe, they have to be given time to settle into the style of football played both in that country and by that club. To lambast the guy after one appearence, in a game he probably shouldn't have been thrown into is a bit unfair in my opinion, especially it being a derby.

I'm not saying that he will turn ot to be a great, or even a good, player for us but surely he deserves a chance to show what he can do?

Haha it's funny you know, but ever since the radio presenters latched onto the "beniuseless" tag, I have started sided with Beni and wanting him to do well. He was, as posters have said, thrown in at the deep end with the hibs game and it's not entirely impossible that he could be a similar player/foil for Velicka, strength and finishing ability, if he starts getting some confidence.

has he scored a goal this season?

i can't remember if he has (after all he is a striker)

or thats what i thought

He has only had 80/90 mins of first team football for us.

So are you basically saying that if you're a striker and you don't score on your debut then your not worth a chance in the team?

has he scored a goal this season?

i can't remember if he has (after all he is a striker)

or thats what i thought

Hobo !:dribble:

swahilli_hello

I am glad he had a good 10min today.

It was pretty crap that he was labelled useless after 1 game!!

Or were all who labelled the man useless a bit "Not Another Lithunian at the club!"

Credit to the guy he as stuck around and today he made a great impact on the game.

Well done Benny Boy.

My feeling is that he could be a decent "impact striker" late in games. He works hard and makes a nuisance of himself. Just what we need with our current jitters we suffer from in the last 15 minutes of games.

He had a really good run, a good effort at goal, won a number of headers and won a good defensive header. Didn't put a foot wrong.

I am not getting carried away, but he contributed really well today.

Archived