Allan Preston

CMc

"It's smart play by Miller. If referees are guilable enough to fall for it then it is fair play"

15 seconds ellapse.

"Mikolunas going down too easily. It's not someyhing I like to see. It doesn't matter if it is him or anyone else..."

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"It's smart play by Miller. If referees are guilable enough to fall for it then it is fair play"

15 seconds ellapse.

"Mikolunas going down too easily. It's not someyhing I like to see. It doesn't matter if it is him or anyone else..."

And Sir, You quoted him word perfect.

A tosser of a man.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Preston is a jockey. Ignore him.

Mind you, he's so well connected of course that he knew of these two new Lithuanian players we signed in the window. Can someone remind me who they were again? :rolleyes:

15 seconds ellapse.

That has to be emailed back to Sportsound, it's an absolute disgrace.

That has to be emailed back to Sportsound, it's an absolute disgrace.

Agreed.

We definitely have to highlight this.

bilston angel

15 seconds ellapse.

If that man's a Hearts supporter my @rse is a set of bagpipes!

I used to like him as a player

You are the first Hearts fan I've ever heard say that.....Ever.

Now I think he's a ****

You are not the first Hearts fan I've heard say that.

:D

Everybody loves Baz
I've sent it in to them, but I very much doubt it will be read. A few more sending it might have some impact.

The contact form is here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6358777.stm#contact

I put Sportsound in the drop-down box.

Let us know if they give you a reply .

You are the first Hearts fan I've ever heard say that.....Ever.

I was at primary school when he played for us so my opinion on his playing ability probably isn't worth much:p

comment sent.

Likewise

Is that Alan 'shambles' Preston ? His favorite word........about Hearts obviously.

Hate the *****.:mad:

15 seconds ellapse.

Bordering on racist surely, certainly appears discriminatory at least...:mw_confused:

Yeah I sent a comment similar unbelievable. I also noted that is it not about time Miko can be mentioned without a reference to his diving against Scotland.

First I would like to ask when will Miko get a mention without a reference to his diving against Scotland? Also after just hearing Allan Preston say that it was fair play to Lee Millar to basically cheat by falling about but a minute later Miko is classed as a disgrace and no place in Scottish football for this type of behaviour. Absolute double standards and RACIST.

Is what I sent

He changed his tune there. Methinks they've had a fair few emails and someone's had a word in his ear.

Just slated Miller for it.

Fair play on that. EVENTUALLY.

A few people complained so he was told to criticise Miller...

Just slated Miller for it.

Fair play on that. EVENTUALLY.

Maybe there's only so much giggling an 'impartial' commentary team can get away with.

He changed his tune there. Methinks they've had a fair few emails and someone's had a word in his ear.

Yip

Is it possible to get sound clips from the bbc site?

There's the listen again function for some programmes but I don't think you can listen to games again.

So what did Preston say about Miko's booking ?

Started to say that he had cried wolf so often that he should expect it, paused then went on to say that Hearts fans should be gutted as it looked like it was a stone wall penalty.

Started to say that he had cried wolf so often that he should expect it, paused then went on to say that Hearts fans should be gutted as it looked like it was a stone wall penalty.

* faints.

Everybody loves Baz

A few E-mails being read out next, lets see what they've got to say ??

They just mentioned that a lot of Hearts fans have been in touch about the commentary and they'll talk about it in a minute. Should be interesting.

Good job everyone who e-mailed them.

loveofthegame

15 seconds ellapse.

I cant believe he really said that... what a tube. I hate, and i mean hate, everything and everyone in Scottish football outwith Hearts! Just makes it all the sweeter though

Backpedals on something he mentioned 50 minutes later.

It's a clear contradiction. He should just hold his hands up. Less embarrasing.

Everybody loves Baz

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How big a cop out was that ??

Preston struggling badly with his explanation. Unfortunately it's one of his mates who's "pressing" him on it. :mad:

Would have loved to see Jeremy Paxman question him. :)

Hmm, he didn't really say anything about his first comment, did he?

However, at least he was squirming and will be, hopefully, aware that we do note double standards given the agenda against the Lithuanian players and Hearts in general.

Archived