Charlie Mann presenting HW today?!?!

Mr Sifter

Dunno but Lawrence is just in the process of tryin to say the Motherwell game was just part of the players "improving".

ITS THE ****IN SCOTTISH CUP

I have just heard CHARLIE MANN asking "the panel" if they feel enough is coming from the club in terms of news re a new manager!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the fuu can Charlie Mann have the brass neck to ask that?

Just been thinking about this.

Listened to most of the HW coverage today and Charlie Mann, usually a great one for placating the fans and telling us how dedicated Romanov is to the cause etc etc......anyway I thought he sounded a bit smug today.........he spent an hour asking Gary Mackay what he thought should happen, who the club should bring in and who the manager should be and when he should be appointed. It was quite surreal for the man who will almost definetly know the deep ins and outs of what is happening to be asking GM what he thought should happen. (maybe its just me that thought this of course)

Not once (when I was listening) did he give even a little titbit of information or a little hint. Neither was he pressed on what was happening signings and manager wise.

Now you'd think a man like Charlie Mann actually knows how close or far away we are from signing players of getting a manager.

I'm finding myself asking whether he was smug sounding because he knows something is imminent and he's not telling and was teasing GM about it, or was it because he had instructed beforehand not to be asked and knew he wouldnt be pressed ?

Carl Spackler
Just been thinking about this.

Listened to most of the HW coverage today and Charlie Mann, usually a great one for placating the fans and telling us how dedicated Romanov is to the cause etc etc......anyway I thought he sounded a bit smug today.........he spent an hour asking Gary Mackay what he thought should happen, who the club should bring in and who the manager should be and when he should be appointed. It was quite surreal for the man who will almost definetly know the deep ins and outs of what is happening to be asking GM what he thought should happen. (maybe its just me that thought this of course)

Not once (when I was listening) did he give even a little titbit of information or a little hint. Neither was he pressed on what was happening signings and manager wise.

Now you'd think a man like Charlie Mann actually knows how close or far away we are from signing players of getting a manager.

I'm finding myself asking whether he was smug sounding because he knows something is imminent and he's not telling and was teasing GM about it, or was it because he had instructed beforehand not to be asked and knew he wouldnt be pressed ?

If you want a straight anwser you ask a straight question. What were the straight questions?

Archived