charlie yesmann

winston churchill

Nucky Thompson
They love keeping us informed :wacko:
Aye just like the pieman did and Mercer before him:cool:

Aye just like the pieman did and Mercer before him:cool:

Never an accusation that could be levelled at Mercer. Trying to STOP him telling us what was happening was the problem.

I could get very wistful for the Mercer years . . .

Nucky Thompson
that makes it right of course!

:confused:

I don't know what you want, the club to come out every 2 days with the names of the candidates they have interviewed? CM was answering questions a couple of weeks ago, then the outcome of the fans reps meeting with Vlad was posted on the official site:cool:Did Hibs keep their fans updated before they unveiled the fat Fin?

I don't know what you want, the club to come out every 2 days with the names of the candidates they have interviewed? CM was answering questions a couple of weeks ago, then the outcome of the fans reps meeting with Vlad was posted on the official site:cool:Did Hibs keep their fans updated before they unveiled the fat Fin?

No because like every other club except for ours, then can appoint a manager in a reasonable timescale, thereby pre-empting fans calls for info.

No rocket science is it.

The Real Maroonblood
No because like every other club except for ours, then can appoint a manager in a reasonable timescale, thereby pre-empting fans calls for info.

No rocket science is it.

Behave yourself we have only been waiting for nearly 2 years.

These things take time to get the best manager.

:whistling:

Behave yourself we have only been waiting for nearly 2 years.

These things take time to get the best manager.

:whistling:

lol, very true mate, I'm sure the search is currently ongoing and names that "will excite us" are being added on a dailly basis.

Just hope I'm alive to see who we eventually unveil.

The Real Maroonblood
lol, very true mate, I'm sure the search is currently ongoing and names that "will excite us" are being added on a dailly basis.

Just hope I'm alive to see who we eventually unveil.

Scala and Ranieri are still trying to tick the correct boxes.

The Puppeteer

No rocket science is it.

Bull. There are many clubs who have in the past appointed a caretaker manager who stays in charge until the the end of the season or until a permanent replacement is found. It is not in the slightest bit uncommon.

Bull. There are many clubs who have in the past appointed a caretaker manager who stays in charge until the the end of the season or until a permanent replacement is found. It is not in the slightest bit uncommon.

I think you'll find it is rather uncommon. Also to have no recognisbale manager for 18 months is another rarity.

The Puppeteer
I think you'll find it is rather uncommon. Also to have no recognisbale manager for 18 months is another rarity.

Can't argue with you second point but your first has no basis whatsoever.

winston churchill
When asked about signing players what did he say? Post 6 says he was asked but what was the answer?

he never gave an answer,did the politician trick of talking but not answering the question.

Archived