Aberdeen v Hearts - match thread

Midloth_Iain

Team news

Banks, Neilson, Berra, Karipidis, Goncalves, Mikoliunas, Jonsson, Stewart, Palazuelos, Nade, Velicka.

Source ?

Not telling :)

If true the team balance looks better in the middle. However, Miko, seriously how many chances does this guy get. Though, if Driver and Chesney out the options are severly limited. Though I would still promote a youngster ahead of him.

Not sure we are in any fit state to be giving youngsters their debut away to Aberdeen. As much as i'd like to see some younger boys given a chance asap, were gonna have to make do with Miko until there's no chance of relegation. IMHO once were clear of Gretna and we can safely say that our season is a damp squib, then we should give some younger boys their shot...

If true the team balance looks better in the middle. However, Miko, seriously how many chances does this guy get. Though, if Driver and Chesney out the options are severly limited. Though I would still promote a youngster ahead of him.

Totally agree!

How does this muppet get into the team every week?

.... oh yeah.

:(

What do you mean "IF" ? :rolleyes:

Dunk-Section G
Team news

Banks, Neilson, Berra, Karipidis, Goncalves, Mikoliunas, Jonsson, Stewart, Palazuelos, Nade, Velicka.

Source ?

I suppose we could'nt blame Frail for chopping and changing then!

loveofthegame
Team news

Source ?

Not great if its Miko on the left and Eggert on the right- Eggert doesnt have the pace to play wide as showed on Tues, and Miko struggles playing on his natural side, never mind on the left

I'll wait til 1.45 when it comes onto Hearts World before making full judgement though!

Can Palazuelos play wide on the left? If not, we're kind of light on the left side of the pitch no?

Just thinking about the team, I assume Driver and Chesney are both injured. Therefore, the change from a 4-5-1 to a 4-4-2, is probably not Frails choice so much as it has been forced on him.

Wallace on the left and Eggert on the right provides much more protection.

Using 16 is like playing with 10.

winston churchill
Just thinking about the team, I assume Driver and Chesney are both injured. Therefore, the change from a 4-5-1 to a 4-4-2, is probably not Frails choice so much as it has been forced on him.

are you saying they have found a fuse for the fax machine.

i would play mcann today, give the team a bit more of a scotish core, im sure he will be raring to go. we need players who understand what it means to wear the jersey.

are you saying they have found a fuse for the fax machine.

Ids he not just saying that Frail had no choice in changing to 4-4-2 due to the players available?

I'll wait and see the official team news, but honestly, if Miko's in the starting 11 then I have to question if SF is really in full control of team selection.

Do you honestly believe he could keep his place? Stevie, your cred will plummit son!

winston churchill
i would play mcann today, give the team a bit more of a scotish core, im sure he will be raring to go. we need players who understand what it means to wear the jersey.

yesterdays man.

Yeh good reason to give the lad a game, i mean he hasn't kicked a ball in 6 months or even played a reserve match but hey he's Scottish so lets start him.

ERSE!

Aye, Wallace in left midfield would be a good shout - I reckon he's more naturally suited to playing there anyway.

At least Miko's hair will give us something to laugh at when we lose the first goal...

If the OP is right, i am happy enough with that selection (assumimg Driver/Chesney are injured).

Frail seems to have learned from the first half at M'well.

Yes Chris_

What a worthwhile contribution. Would you like to go for double jeopardy where things get really interesting?

Vlad_Knows_Best
What a worthwhile contribution. Would you like to go for double jeopardy where things get really interesting?

What is your problem man.

Rather Beni than Clum.

I agree with your point saying, Yes Chris_ that rather have Beni than Clum and you go of on one.

Can't win with you Chris_ can I

I love the way Charlie Mann is interviewing Barry Anderson about potential managers. Surely Charlie knows more about whats going on than Anderson. Would it not be easier to just feckin tell us.

Vlad_Knows_Best
bring in a manager ,and we can still finish third in the league.

and we will the CL in 3 years.............:wacko:

Team news

Source ?

start without those 3 and play with 8 players and we may just have a chance

Vlad_Knows_Best
We're only 12 points off 3rd place. Europe is still not out of reach for this club.:eek:

I do not know why they harp on that we are only 12 points behind 3rd place because even if we win our next 4 games and get 12 points that does not aquate to 3rd place.

:confused:

when did barry anderson say that.

on hearts world about 10 mintues ago

oh, and hi everypeep

Archived