Radomir Antic Former Barca And Real boss linked to Hearts job

vegas-voss

More pie in the sky i think.For one if someone like that was really interested don't you think you would just get him signed up asap.But someone at the club must be leaking names out to the press.It's in todays Sun before anyone shouts link.

ToadKiller Dog

Has the sun been reading kickback? that rumour is in the guillet suite taken from that trusty rumours.net.So must be true.

I think we all know SF will be in the job till at least the summer. That way if we "fail" to meet our goal of European football most of the blind people will see it as SF's fault and not VR. The reasons for this is because VR RR made it publicly known he is now in charge. In doing this they have effectivley passed the buck on to him even though he has the same sqaud who 70% of are not good enough for the SPL.

Sounds like it could just be Vladimir's antics again.

Buffalo Bill

antics ?

or

tactics ?

either way they would appear to be currently unproductive

yours in 'but there's always the future, isn't there ?'

TW

Victor Meldrew
Regardless of his european pedigree what experience has he of the SPL !

Remember Paul Le Guen

What experience did George Burley have?

I don't hold with this need to have SPL experience: a good manager will lways be able to succeed in a league like the SPL. I don't remember Wim Jansen or Martin O'Neill doing too badly for the Tims without prior SPL experience.

I stil believe that sacking Le Guen was one of the biggst mistakes Rangers coud have made for the long term. He was trying to change the culture at Ibrox, and turn them into a far more professional outfit with a more European style. I am convinced he would have succeeded if he'd ben given the backing.

He fell out with Barry the Ned for good reason: Ned Booy wouldn't play where Le Guen wanted him to, and Murray sided with the player.

Sounds like it could just be Vladimir's antics again.

Buffalo Bill

Do you mean to test the waters? or lies? There is a purpose in 1, but none in 2...

A couple of points...

he managed real, barca and a few other top flight teams but never achieved anything.

Hearts will not go down this season, this leak looks like it is designed to make us accept waiting till the summer for the right man!

hearts have manufactured this story!

That will be down to the great relationship we have with the Sun and the Star/Express then?:confused:

That will be down to the great relationship we have with the Sun and the Star/Express then?:confused:

The tit bit would not have had to come direct from a hearts official and considering there are no quotes, kind of makes that more apparent.

So the relaltionship with the above has nothing to do with that........Was there not The Sun advertising @ the derby game on the new LED boards

If the relationship was that bad there would be no Sun @ tynecastle and the space allocated to another of Vlads choice!

He was linked with us before. I will be very surprised if he is the man, whether it be now or at the end of the season, but I would certainly be happy if it was.

For one, he doesn't fit the criteria i.e. being someone who has never managed in the UK before. I do seem to recall him playing in England at one point though, so maybe he can speak the language, however it seem like bullsh*t to me.

sounds to me like he really has a working knowledge of the Scottish game. I suspect another PR move by the regime, to keep the distractions from the truth going.

Regardless of his european pedigree what experience has he of the SPL !

Remember Paul Le Guen

For one, he doesn't fit the criteria i.e. being someone who has never managed in the UK before. I do seem to recall him playing in England at one point though, so maybe he can speak the language, however it seem like bullsh*t to me.

Sure he played for Luton Town. Think he was in the team at Maine Road when Pleat ran on the pitch at the end when they stayed up.

[

The quote about SPL experience came from the hallowed halls of tynecastle, and was attributed to Hearts themselves, not to this board. But looking at everthing else Romanovs regime have screwed up you might be right.

QUOTE=Victor Meldrew;34661]What experience did George Burley have?

I don't hold with this need to have SPL experience: a good manager will lways be able to succeed in a league like the SPL. I don't remember Wim Jansen or Martin O'Neill doing too badly for the Tims without prior SPL experience.

I stil believe that sacking Le Guen was one of the biggst mistakes Rangers coud have made for the long term. He was trying to change the culture at Ibrox, and turn them into a far more professional outfit with a more European style. I am convinced he would have succeeded if he'd ben given the backing.

He fell out with Barry the Ned for good reason: Ned Booy wouldn't play where Le Guen wanted him to, and Murray sided with the player.

but never achieved anything.

Has been Athletico Madrid's most successful manager of recent times when he did the league and cup double in the mid-90s.

Mind, that was working underneath another dictator of a football club in Jesus Gil - a man who made Romanov look like a man of reason.

johnnythunders
[

The quote about SPL experience came from the hallowed halls of tynecastle, and was attributed to Hearts themselves, not to this board. TE

Didn't say that

An official Hearts statement said: ?The Board of Heart of Midlothian Football Club has begun the search for a football manager to fill the current vacant post at Tynecastle. The manager, who will have full responsibility for team selection, will be an experienced football manager and will preferably have experience of management in British football.

However we will have to wait and see

Do you mean to test the waters? or lies? There is a purpose in 1, but none in 2...

Neither.

I was simply playing on the words.

They man 'linked' with Hearts could almost be an anagram of what I originally said.

Buffalo Bill

What experience did George Burley have?

off topic but i think PLG is just a crap manager - the French Graeme Souness anyone?

Antic would be a remarkable appointment. He's got a better pedigree than any other manager in Scotland than I can remember. He's finished above Barcelona and Real Madrid in the same season. That's something.

He may have been out of work for a while and has no SPL experience but I don't think that would matter too much.

Saying all that, there is no chance he'd come any where near Tynecastle. He's well above us I'm afraid.

atleticojambo
A couple of points...

he managed real, barca and a few other top flight teams but never achieved anything.

Hearts will not go down this season, this leak looks like it is designed to make us accept waiting till the summer for the right man!

Did the double with atletico and made the quarters of the champions on a pretty small budget, worked one year or free!!!!!!!

speaks perfect english and worked under GIL

GET THIS GUY IN NOW !!!!!!!!!!

Archived