What are kickbackers doing right now?

John Titor

It is 05.20 i am on nightshift. The NHS is paying me to surf at the moment:) curious to what the other early birds are doing?

Miller Jambo 60
It is 05.20 i am on nightshift. The NHS is paying me to surf at the moment:) curious to what the other early birds are doing?

Having a coffee its saturday and im thinking of the hearts game today.

cant sleep so watching sky news.

waiting for the wife whos nights with my rolls and paper.:)

I'm just in from trying to cut back a shrub out the front of my place.

unfotuantely there appears to be a nest of paper wasps resident in there and they are not happy that I'm atempting to damage their home.

last time I got stung with one my head was swollen three times its normal size, so I'll wait until it cools down, spray the bush with insecticide and try and chop the nest down.

If I don't post for a few days, you will know that theh wasps won the battle!

The Old Tolbooth
Feeling sorry for myself after a night on the froth.

Bet you dont get any sympathy from yer better half either!

I just woke up about 8.40am after spending the first night of the rest of my life sleeping with an oxygen mask on because of sleep apnoea, wasnt sure how it would go, but had at least 8 hours solid sleep, which is amazing compared to what i'm used to and feel pretty good to be honest. :)

Bet you dont get any sympathy from yer better half either!

I just woke up about 8.40am after spending the first night of the rest of my life sleeping with an oxygen mask on because of sleep apnoea, wasnt sure how it would go, but had at least 8 hours solid sleep, which is amazing compared to what i'm used to and feel pretty good to be honest. :)

Jeepers, sounds hellish to be honest. Cut out the smoking in bed. :ninja:

The Old Tolbooth
Jeepers, sounds hellish to be honest. Cut out the smoking in bed. :ninja:

Lol, if that was the problem it would be easy but I've never smoked in my life:confused:

It sounds worse than it is Dave to be honest, anything to get a decent nights sleep mate.

Lol, if that was the problem it would be easy but I've never smoked in my life:confused:

It sounds worse than it is Dave to be honest, anything to get a decent nights sleep mate.

I'm not a great sleeper myself but I don't think I have Sleep Apneoa.

I am just home, off the night shift. Going to have a roll then off to bed.

I do hope we are talking bacon, egg or sausage here otherwise it's too much information for a saturday morning! :P

I just woke up about 8.40am after spending the first night of the rest of my life sleeping with an oxygen mask on because of sleep apnoea

I couldent help thinking about the film Blue Velvet John.

" I want my mommy"

209227891_small.jpg

I do hope we are talking bacon, egg or sausage here otherwise it's too much information for a saturday morning! :P

That would be telling though. I do happen to work beside some nice ladies though. :rolleyes:

That would be telling though. I do happen to work beside some nice ladies though. :rolleyes:

Aye, there's something about a woman in uniform :dribble:

Commander Harris

I'm not long up after a rather nice lie in.

just going to fetch some breakfast. :)

Im just bit gutted I didnt go to Aberdeen today cos the weather has been pretty bad. Now facing a large mound of ironing. :mad:

Archived