Are You Enjoying This Season ?

Csaba's Broon Shoes

The People's Chimp

I've never seen Hearts give away so many cheap goals. Thankfully Ivaskevicius appears to be in the wilderness. He put me in a foul mood before the games even kicked off.

This season is murder, every game feels as good as a trip to the dentist.

It still beats getting dragged round the Gyle by the wife though.

Seymour M Hersh
Are you enjoying watching Hearts this season ?

If Yes Why ?

If no WhyNot ?

Fleeting moments like stuffing der hun and sheep at Tynie and beating the tims in their backyard. But overall it's been pretty hard work.

Miller Jambo 60

If Yes Why ?

If no WhyNot ?

in one word

NO

It's been like being really miserable in a job that you can see no way out of.

But you have to go anyway.

Buffalo Bill

Miller Jambo 60
It's been like being really miserable in a job that you can see no way out of.

But you have to go anyway.

Buffalo Bill

Like it BB you should be a politician :)

portobellojambo1

If Yes Why ?

If no WhyNot ?

Might seem like a daft answer, and I know it is twisting the wording of your questions, but yes, I am enjoying watching Hearts, I always do, otherwise I wouldn't go.

What I am not enjoying is the effort put into, and outcome of, most games, which is something completely different.

So in summary, yes I enjoy watching Hearts, no I do not enjoy watching them struggle, and cannot imagine anyone does (when I say anyone I mean any Hearts fan).

It has been a season like no other for cathartic 'encouragement' of our players who would prefer to climb through a trapdoor on the pitch rather than get the ball or make a tackle.:mad:

Nucky Thompson

No, especially over the festive season when we lost every game we should have won on paper:mad:

It's like getting beaten up and raped, dragged outside and then set on fire.

I'll be re-newing.

Buffalo Bill

NO.

Can accept poor performancs from my team, seen worse teams than this over 40 years, but what I can't accept this year is the lack of effort from so many.

It has been a season like no other for cathartic 'encouragement' of our players who would prefer to climb through a trapdoor on the pitch rather than get the ball or make a tackle.:mad:

In fact with the likes of Ivaskevicius I have never 'encouraged' a player so much since the bleak days of Jamie McAllister.

No, especially over the festive season when we lost every game we should have won on paper

unfortunately we don't play on paper:p

It's a cr@p season with only a few highlights, beating Hobos, Celtc and rankgers.

If we are lucky then maybe a semi final win and a final to look forward to, apart from that it's a horrible season, although to fully enjoy the good times you must put up with the bad times.

Guest JamboRobbo

I'll be re-newing.

Buffalo Bill

Me too. :)

The Old Tolbooth

I'll be re-newing.

Buffalo Bill

I'm kinky that way too, I've decided to renew also, because its a way of life.

In a strange sort of way i'm actually now enjoying this season after initially throwing the toys out the pram, not the way we're playing, but its a different kind of pressure on us at the bottom of the table and its making me come out and shout on the team more, weird but true!

If I didn't enjoy it I don't think I'd go. (maybe that's part of the disease, some of us have happy symptoms, some - well you choose your own). We have put in some good performances and lost, simply because our central defence and goalkeeping has been problematic. (maybe its our punishmnet for laughing so much at he wee team). We have had only one really really bad performance , against St.Mirren.

Sure I'd do lot's of things differently but i think Mr Frail has more knowledge on football than me so I bow to him on that score.

At some point we will give a team a really good going over.

If I didn't enjoy it I don't think I'd go. (maybe that's part of the disease, some of us have happy symptoms, some - well you choose your own). We have put in some good performances and lost, simply because our central defence and goalkeeping has been problematic. (maybe its our punishmnet for laughing so much at he wee team). We have had only one really really bad performance , against St.Mirren.

Sure I'd do lot's of things differently but i think Mr Frail has more knowledge on football than me so I bow to him on that score.

At some point we will give a team a really good going over.

I do admire that kind of optimism in a person, even if I don't share any of it myself!

its where we bide

If Yes Why ?

If no WhyNot ?

are you a 12 yr old hobo??

I still look forward to going but must confess to not enjoying it most of the time. The worst thing for me is that this season has driven my teenage daughter away. I knew I was fighting a battle to keep her away from shopping instead and if the football had been good it might have tipped the scales towards Tynecastle.

I like the beer.

The games have been ****e.

I like the beers too and that's what makes me look forward to it.

I don't mind that the team is crap. I just hate that this is all our own doing.

...and I hate that some players just don't care.

Buffalo Bill

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

It's been sh*te , painful and frustrating, but we were spoiled for a short period and now it's been a bit of a reality check.

We are no glory hunters, but fair play to Gretna , Killie and St. Midden fans who drag themselves along every week to watch sh*te like we've had to this season.

Although I suppose it's a lot easier to stomach when you have a manager who has full control to pick the best 11 you've got and know they're playing for the jersey.

I hate that sick feeling in my stomach knowing that the team we've got out on the park isn't the best 11 on merit and find it nearly impossible to support them.

At times and for the first time ever in my lifetime I've felt myself detached from what should be our beloved HMFC !!!

It's been sh*te , painful and frustrating, but we were spoiled for a short period and now it's been a bit of a reality check.

We are no glory hunters, but fair play to Gretna , Killie and St. Midden fans who drag themselves along every week to watch sh*te like we've had to this season.

Although I suppose it's a lot easier to stomach when you have a manager who has full control to pick the best 11 you've got and know they're playing for the jersey.

I hate that sick feeling in my stomach knowing that the team we've got out on the park isn't the best 11 on merit and find it nearly impossible to support them.

At times and for the first time ever in my lifetime I've felt myself detached from what should be our beloved HMFC !!!

Spot On Mate :(

Archived