NOT ABOUT ME

Susie-Jambo-66

Of course they love him, a proper manager coming in would bin the majority of them so having Frail in charge means they keep getting paid for doing ferk all.

But hey, at least they are "enjoying themselves". Bunch of tw@ts.

Vlad_Knows_Best
Of course they love him, a proper manager coming in would bin the majority of them so having Frail in charge means they keep getting paid for doing ferk all.

Spot on DR

Nelly Terraces

Nothing more to say, except, spot on.

Sadly, the best thread on here since we won the Cup.

Hopefully one of the "players" reads this and passes it on. "Enjoying yourselves"?

Fantastic. You should try being on a minimum wage and paying to watch yourselves play. For the sad majority of this season, I'd rather pay to watch my dead best friend be bummed by a goat.

As long as you're having fun on your 4 figures a week though, that's just grand.

Yawn yet more crap from them

Heres a novel suggestion, instead of spouting empty euthanisms, why dont they all do there talking were it matters

Gives me an idea about what would be good for some of them.

Yawn yet more crap from them

Heres a novel suggestion, instead of spouting empty euthanisms, why dont they all do there talking were it matters

Surely Stevie isn't going to kill himself? :eek:

Archived