Marlon King - 5 mil plus

Rawrrrrrrr

Its an agreed fee which nobody knows. We could well want 5 million for all we know. He still has like 4 years left on his contract so i cant see it being a small fee.

What did we get for bednar again?:rolleyes:

You tell us.

And don't you know that names start with a capital?

As well as being negative you are obviously stupid.

Too smart for your own good, I think!

hearts @ heart

That fat lazy get is scoring goals all most every week.

After Hearts had reject a reported offer of ?1.2 Million quid for a full back who has difficulty heading a ball and marking players. I am hopefull they have ear marked the fat lazy get on the right side of the 1.2 Million.:)

well I thought the deal for Bednar was around 500k. Not sure why, thought I read it someway. either way appear fee is agreed etc.

Surely, that the going rate for a Hearts reject. he a fat lazy git after all!

Marlon King for 5m. Good money. However, much better player than people give him credit for. Strong centre forward in the old traditional sense. Not many of them about now.

Some people may say crazy money. However, people said that when Norwich signed Dean Ashton.

Who is paying that for him?

Wigan were the latest club to be linked with him so probably them.

Nucky Thompson
well I thought the deal for Bednar was around 500k. Not sure why, thought I read it someway. either way appear fee is agreed etc.
You read it on here:rolleyes: it was a figure plucked from the air. What a load of fecking rubbish, ?500k my arse:cool:

Nucky Thompson
Nope read it somewhere else. The fee is definately pre-agreed.

How do you know the figure is rubbish?

I don't think Bednars figure will be that high, I supsect we are very keen to get him of the wage bill.

Certainly will be nowhere near what a player in that form in the Championship would demand.

You can say what you want about Vlad, but he wont let a player go down to an English Championship side for a season and only get ?500k at the end of it, especially a player who had 4 years left on his contract. He knocked back ?1.3m for Jose and knocked back ?5m then ?7m for Gordon. I'm willing to have a ?100 bet with anyone on here that Hearts get more than ?500k with the loser paying it to charity.

Its an agreed fee which nobody knows. We could well want 5 million for all we know. He still has like 4 years left on his contract so i cant see it being a small fee.

Nope read it somewhere else. The fee is definately pre-agreed.

How do you know the figure is rubbish?

I don't think Bednars figure will be that high, I supsect we are very keen to get him of the wage bill.

Certainly will be nowhere near what a player in that form in the Championship would demand.

I am pretty sure the figure is NOT pre arranged.

If it is however, given the valuations VR gives his players (Gordon ?10M, Goncalves ?2M and did he not over value Tall when he was approached?) I would be very surprised if the fee is less than ?2M.

Mowbary has come out in the press and said it is pre-agreed. Though, obviously Bednar with his form may have a few more options than just WBA now. Which would probably be good for us.

Has he?

Last I saw he said that he thought that if they wanted to keep him that he was confident of sorting the deal out.

Archived