J K B - M.O.T.M. update

portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

Well, we have now played 28 games, and I thought I would post an updated listing. After the last time I posted there was some feedback indicating people were not 100% happy with the inclusion of those who had finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the polls, and would prefer if results were based on only those who had finished 1st in the polls. I have produced tables on both bases this time round, which are hopefully self explanatory.

We can decide later in the season which method we will use to achieve the final result.

TABLE 1 - (includes those who finished 1st, 2nd & 3rd in polls)

Ruben Palazuelos

Michael Stewart

Andrew Driver

Eggert Jonsson

Laryea Kingston

Ibrahim Tall

Deividas Cesnauskis

Robbie Neilson

Steve Banks

Christian Nade

Audrius Ksanavicius

Andrius Velicka

Christos Karipidis

Marius Zaliukas

Jose Goncalves

Eduardas Kurskis

Kestutis Ivaskevicius

Christophe Berra

Lee Wallace

Saulius Mikoliunas

Calum Elliot

Anthony Basso

TABLE 2 (players who finished 1st only)

Ruben Palazuelos

Andrew Driver

Eggert Jonsson

Michael Stewart

Steve Banks

Ibrahim Tall

Christian Nade

Laryea Kingston

Audrius Ksanavicius

Andrius Velicka

Deividas Cesnauskis

Both ways we have a change at the top, with Palazuelos the new leader.

EDIT - This new set up seems to re-format tables rather strangely, had to switch from Firefox to IE6, just to get the information pasted onto the thread in the 1st place.

Well, we have now played 28 games, and I thought I would post an updated listing. After the last time I posted there was some feedback indicating people were not 100% happy with the inclusion of those who had finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the polls, and would prefer if results were based on only those who had finished 1st in the polls. I have produced tables on both bases this time round, which are hopefully self explanatory.

We can decide later in the season which method we will use to achieve the final result.

TABLE 1 - (includes those who finished 1st, 2nd & 3rd in polls)

Ruben Palazuelos

Michael Stewart

Andrew Driver

Eggert Jonsson

Laryea Kingston

Ibrahim Tall

Deividas Cesnauskis

Robbie Neilson

Steve Banks

Christian Nade

Audrius Ksanavicius

Andrius Velicka

Christos Karipidis

Marius Zaliukas

Jose Goncalves

Eduardas Kurskis

Kestutis Ivaskevicius

Christophe Berra

Lee Wallace

Saulius Mikoliunas

Calum Elliot

Anthony Basso

TABLE 2 (players who finished 1st only)

Ruben Palazuelos

Andrew Driver

Eggert Jonsson

Michael Stewart

Steve Banks

Ibrahim Tall

Christian Nade

Laryea Kingston

Audrius Ksanavicius

Andrius Velicka

Deividas Cesnauskis

Both ways we have a change at the top, with Palazuelos the new leader.

EDIT - This new set up seems to re-format tables rather strangely, had to switch from Firefox to IE6, just to get the information pasted onto the thread in the 1st place.

Is someone trying to tell me that Kurskis is 3 times the goalie that Basso is.

Having now looked at both tables, and yes I did comment before but only to point out that Kurskis had more points than Berra.

However, the facility to see who is voting for who proves that the resident Hibs fans tend to vote for those who shall we say have bawsed up in that particular game therefore Kurskis gets a rating.

The second table seems at first to be a more reflective view of the season up to now.

Not suprised to see Palazuelos at the top even though he must have had a full game in less than half the matches.

Having now looked at both tables, and yes I did comment before but only to point out that Kurskis had more points than Berra.

However, the facility to see who is voting for who proves that the resident Hibs fans tend to vote for those who shall we say have bawsed up in that particular game therefore Kurskis gets a rating.

The second table seems at first to be a more reflective view of the season up to now.

Kurskis had one good game if I remember right on a day when the rest of the team were shocking.

My personal ratings would probably have Jonsson, Driver, Tall, Neilson and Berra top. Kingston hasn't played many games and has disappointed me with his effort but has provided class at important times. Palazuelos and Chesney coming up on the outside at the moment with more games.

Archived