HAVE YOU SEEN THE FREE SCARFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[fuzz]

How can something that is free be a waste of money :confused::confused:

Waste of money for the club, would rather have had feck all!

Vlad_Knows_Best

A waste of money

Would rather have had feck all.

Well take it back and then you would have feck all and you would be happy.

A waste of money

No THANKS!!

Vlad_Knows_Best
;33882']
quality of the scarves sounds as good as the players[/quote

Wait till u see them!:4_1_72:

I have seen them.....we have 5 of them.

;33886']No THANKS!!

Well stop moaning about it then.

;33928'']U need 2 see them in the flesh!:dribble:

Feck that. I don't want to see a picture of you in the Nudey just wearing a Hearts scarf.:hae36::hae36:

Vlad_Knows_Best

:4_1_72:

Feck that. I don't want to see a picture of you in the Nudey just wearing a Hearts scarf.:hae36::hae36:

Perish the thought.

I really dont get this site

Complain about something serious like our debt or ****ness your a hobo

Complain about a FREE scarf and your the next Kofi Annan

WTF!!!!:confused:

I really dont get this site

Complain about something serious like our debt or ****ness your a hobo

Complain about a FREE scarf and your the next Kofi Annan

WTF!!!!:confused:

If the thread starter starts another 100 threads on the scarves/posts exactly the same point about them numerous times then I'm sure everyone will get annoyed at him like they do at you.

Hearts should be paying us to wear them.

You sound like one of the players.

Frankly this thread is now ****ing me off. The idea of these scarves (which was launched at the very start of our terrible run of form) was the hope that we would get a big support at Hampden. By giving away lots of scarves I suspect the hope was that the Hearts support would be visible against what will undoubtedly be a bigger Huns support.

We've got people saying the would have preferred high quality "free" scarves. FFS if you regularly take a scarf to the game surely you've already got a decent scarf and don't need a free one. I think this was aimed at those who don't normally take a scarf and therefore the fact that it's only going to be used on the night surely justifies not making them "top of the range".

If anyone seriously bought a cup final ticket because they got a free scarf than they deserve what they've got to be honest.

Some people just seem to want to slag of the club even when they've genuinely tried to do something positive.

Frankly I don't care if my scarf's ******. I'll twirl it at the game then lose it somewhere in a drunken (celebratory) stupour I hope.

Frankly this thread is now ****ing me off. The idea of these scarves (which was launched at the very start of our terrible run of form) was the hope that we would get a big support at Hampden. By giving away lots of scarves I suspect the hope was that the Hearts support would be visible against what will undoubtedly be a bigger Huns support.

We've got people saying the would have preferred high quality "free" scarves. FFS if you regularly take a scarf to the game surely you've already got a decent scarf and don't need a free one. I think this was aimed at those who don't normally take a scarf and therefore the fact that it's only going to be used on the night surely justifies not making them "top of the range".

If anyone seriously bought a cup final ticket because they got a free scarf than they deserve what they've got to be honest.

Some people just seem to want to slag of the club even when they've genuinely tried to do something positive.

Frankly I don't care if my scarf's ******. I'll twirl it at the game then lose it somewhere in a drunken (celebratory) stupour I hope.

Ok, ok calm down. I generally try and be positive about Hearts. It was a good gesture of them to give away free scarves, however, I will be taking my usual scarf as I always wear that one and I don't particularly like the free one.

You're accusing me of being like one of the players? No, you've taken it too far. I'll be putting more effort in at the game than some of our players! Although I do think we'll win the game judging by some of our results v the Old Firm recently. :thumb:

Ok, ok calm down. I generally try and be positive about Hearts. It was a good gesture of them to give away free scarves, however, I will be taking my usual scarf as I always wear that one and I don't particularly like the free one.

You're accusing me of being like one of the players? No, you've taken it too far. I'll be putting more effort in at the game than some of our players! Although I do think we'll win the game judging by some of our results v the Old Firm recently. :thumb:

My rant wasn't really aimed at you TBH, although I accept I quoted your response. I'm just ****ed off that what I'm sure was meant as a positive gesture by the club is ridiculed largely because the team is cr@p at the moment. I suspect the main target of all our frustration at the moment had feck all to do with the gesture to give away "economy" scarves.

I suspect your comment was a but tongue in cheek as was the first line of my reply.:thumb:

I don't think for a second that the promise of a free scarf would have convinced any wavering jambos to attend the semi-final.

Having received my vouchers for 4 free scarves, I drove from the ticket office round to the Wheatfield car-park: a journey I would later describe as the most futile I have ever taken. The boy in the Hearts superstore seem ashamed to hand them over. That's five minutes of my life I'll never get back.

I don't know what defines a scarf, but this polyester sweatshop atrocity certainly isn't it.

I wouldn't wipe dog sh*t off my shoes with one of these aberrations.

If Hearts have accomplished anything here (and they haven't), it's in providing the perfect metaphor for the Romanov era - all hollow promises and shoddy goods.

I don't think for a second that the promise of a free scarf would have convinced any wavering jambos to attend the semi-final.

Having received my vouchers for 4 free scarves, I drove from the ticket office round to the Wheatfield car-park: a journey I would later describe as the most futile I have ever taken. The boy in the Hearts superstore seem ashamed to hand them over. That's five minutes of my life I'll never get back.

I don't know what defines a scarf, but this polyester sweatshop atrocity certainly isn't it.

If Hearts have accomplished anything here (and they haven't), it's in providing the perfect metaphor for the Romanov era - all hollow promises and shoddy goods.

Well at least if the bus breaks down on the way home and I need a dump I'll have something to wipe my erse with.

Nelly Terraces

I'm saving my scarf (actually, thats a lie, I threw the coupon away for this cheap, trashy rubbish the minute I got it) to tie round Mikos neck and hang him.

Nelly Terraces

I must buy you a pint. VERY SOON.

HMFCjamieHMFC
I'm saving my scarf (actually, thats a lie, I threw the coupon away for this cheap, trashy rubbish the minute I got it) to tie round Mikos neck and hang him.

thats a bit to far

Nelly Terraces

Mate, please PM your email address and I'll copy you into the emails my mates send me. Honestly, go on, no sweats. Believe me, what they want to do to Miko, it cant be repeated here. I know, they're a minority.... all 20 of them.

(PS, look at the words I typed in the brackets...)

Oh FFS. Just how bad are these efforts? Can't we doing anything right? When I heard about the 10,000 scarfs I thought okay, you'll be lucky but fair play.

Employ me, I'd make make sure if the Hearts name were upon it, that it would be a piece of top notch cloth. Any fan would.

Nows let's see a pic

letsmakesomenoise

A waste of money

Class! Fair cheered me up! LOL :)

Miller Jambo 60

KB at its lowest moaning at free scarves what strange people

we have about 7 scarfs in our house but will claim them and send them to Africa for some poor wee child in need.

;33852'']They are shocking, waste of money.:wacko:

What did you expect? A cashmere job? :dribble:

Yes, they're not made from the soft bawhair of a mongolian mountain goat, however if you don't like them then hand to a child at the game or something who would.

103_1292.jpg[/img]

I have got 29 of those rags, they are not even Hearts scarves as they dont have HMFC or Hearts Fc on them.

Anybody want one????

Could be a lot worse - the could be green. Ok they are not good, but why get high blood pressure over something free and so trivial. Mind you Robbie and Miko will be pleased, takes a bit heat off them.

Guest JamboRobbo
Could be a lot worse - the could be green. Ok they are not good, but why get high blood pressure over something free and so trivial. Mind you Robbie and Miko will be pleased, takes a bit heat off them.

Why offer your loyal customers something thats totally ****e? Even for free?

Taking the **** IMO.

"Do it once, do it right" is supposed to be their motto.

Perhaps they should add, "if it ain't right, don't do it at all".

I have got 29 of those rags, they are not even Hearts scarves as they dont have HMFC or Hearts Fc on them.

Anybody want one????

29, how?

Yes, they're not made from the soft bawhair of a mongolian mountain goat, however if you don't like them then hand to a child at the game or something who would.

103_1292.jpg[/img]

That's quality retro-70's gear you've got there mate - they used to do these nylon jobs for pop groups (Bay City Rollers anyone?) and occasionally football teams way back then - probably all the rage in Eastern Europe right now !! :eek:

Probably would have been better to have given away the 'horns' that the Sheep got for their UEFA game - at least it added a bit of continental style to the occasion...............:whistling:

Bought 29 tickets Dave, embarresed to give them to my mates:)

Ah, the scarf might be a better investment than the tickets. Seriously, I think they are designed for kids. Some folks just like a good moan. ;)

hardly the type of quality product I associate with hearts

honestly, a free scarf!

get a grip ffs!

polyester peesh if you ask me

get lost VR and take your crap marketing ploys with you

does he honestly think this would make amends

Why offer your loyal customers something thats totally ****e? Even for free?

Taking the **** IMO.

"Do it once, do it right" is supposed to be their motto.

Perhaps they should add, "if it ain't right, don't do it at all".

I think this sums it up perfectly. If we win the League Cup it will be kept as a souvenir otherwise it will be given/thrown away.

I was shocked when I saw it

I think this sums it up perfectly. If we win the League Cup it will be kept as a souvenir otherwise it will be given/thrown away.

I was shocked when I saw it

Mickey Mouse scarf for a Mickey Mouse Cup. Stick it in a drawer - it'll be worth a fortune on ebay in 2050.

scots civil war

seriously embaressing stuff from romanovs marketing team once more

they just dont get it do they........the idea,the product,absolutely bollocks

its all a farce,this dictator has no taste and no class

heart and soul ?????

MY ****ING HOLE !!!!!!!!

Archived