Is the match in any doubt tomorrow??

Fenerjambo

Don't want to tempt fate but has anybody heard that the game might be in doubt tomorrow after all this rain?? It's been steady all day and has never let up.I hope not as I like my days out going up there but don't want to be sitting on our bus and hear the bad news.:confused:

lost in leith
Don't want to tempt fate but has anybody heard that the game might be in doubt tomorrow after all this rain?? It's been steady all day and has never let up.I hope not as I like my days out going up there but don't want to be sitting on our bus and hear the bad news.:confused:

Apparently it's been pretty dry up there and the forecast for tomorrow is OK.

Apparently it's been pretty dry up there and the forecast for tomorrow is OK.

"Mujde!!" as they say in Turkish!! ;) (good news)

portobellojambo1

Look you have two choices, either you get on the bus, we head off and take our chances (if it is called off we can go skiing in the North Sea) or you can stay home and help your other half with the ironing.

;)

Think in truth what lost in leith says is fact Scotty, the North East seems to be getting the best of the weather, predicting it will be warmer in Aberdeen tomorrow than in Edinburgh, or maybe less cold is more accurate than warmer.

Look you have two choices, either you get on the bus, we head off and take our chances (if it is called off we can go skiing in the North Sea) or you can stay home and help your other half with the ironing.

;)

Think in truth what lost in leith says is fact Scotty, the North East seems to be getting the best of the weather, predicting it will be warmer in Aberdeen tomorrow than in Edinburgh, or maybe less cold is more accurate than warmer.

Skiing in the North Sea?? I never knew snow could land on top of salt water but there you go!?:wacko::)

The weather isn't too bad up here. Although it rained through the night we havn't had the torrential rain that seems to be hitting other areas of Scotland (yet.) It's very mild this morning and I would not think the match would be in doubt.

The weather isn't too bad up here. Although it rained through the night we havn't had the torrential rain that seems to be hitting other areas of Scotland (yet.) It's very mild this morning and I would not think the match would be in doubt.

Cheers Angus ;)

see you's in the golf club.

Mine's a cider ;)

See you up there mate. We do however need to get a better watering hole up there.I didn't mind the Saltoun Arms as we got a bit of banter with the locals thrown in.

Your welcome, take your storm jaikets just in case though!

Good idea!! I was freezing up there the last time!! Motherwell v Inverness has just been postponed!:(

Archived