FM2008 thread

From Perth to Paisley

Don't know if this has happened to any of you guys before?

I've gone into my third season of the game, but I don't have any league fixtures! They just aren't there! It's mid-July and I've played my friendlies. I have European fixtures, but looks like the won't be any league campaign this year!

Anyone know if this can be fixed or do I have to start a new game?

Have you got all the game patches installed?

Last one was in February - version 8.02

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eighteen seventyfour
Don't know if this has happened to any of you guys before?

I've gone into my third season of the game, but I don't have any league fixtures! They just aren't there! It's mid-July and I've played my friendlies. I have European fixtures, but looks like the won't be any league campaign this year!

Anyone know if this can be fixed or do I have to start a new game?

The same happened to me in a 2 player game, 3rd season, only the champ league qualifiers appeared, got pumped out of them then quit as the league fixtures still hadnt appeared.

Ours was a cracked downloaded version so assumed it was just a bug.

Cheers guys.

Not downloaded the patch as I'm having internet problems at home (in work now).

Will try and download it from their website when I can. Glad to hear there is a potential fix for the issue.

Thanks again.

Have you tried this SB as it looks a fecked up formation if you ask me

Using it now my striker has scored 49 goals so far this season, I'm on a 22 game unbeaten run and have just smahed Ajax 15 - 1 in the european cup including a 9-0 thrashing in the home leg. Although I'm currently into season 2022/23:eek:

Using it now my striker has scored 49 goals so far this season, I'm on a 22 game unbeaten run and have just smahed Ajax 15 - 1 in the european cup including a 9-0 thrashing in the home leg. Although I'm currently into season 2022/23:eek:

I will give it a bash with my Valenica game that i have just started. i have been given a challenge to win 4 trophies in 2 seasons with them and ive only got 700k to spend. ill try it in a few pre-season friendlies

Have you got all the game patches installed?

Last one was in February - version 8.02

Just in case what happened to my game happens to anyone else. Upload this Patch, resave the gave then hit continue. If your fixtures don't appear then go on holiday for 1 day and they will update.

Game saved!!

Archived