Riabovas

Colonel Kurtz

who is he,perhaps our Lithuanian friends can help

Is he here at the moment

Wouldnt be hard to find out who he is... even I can do that, say more.

I'll try and subtitle you.

"Eugenijus Riabovas who got beat 15-0 once is here, he used to manage Kaunas, why is he here?"

Why do you talk in riddles?

Colonel Kurtz

Whi is the boy offering contracts and sort of doing a "Valdas when he first arrived "deal.

I was told his name tonight ,but had a few drinks

Drylaw Hearts
Whi is the boy offering contracts and sort of doing a "Valdas when he first arrived "deal.

?

There is a guy who has been around for the last few weeks.

I asked Kislas if he knew who it was but unfortunately he didn't.

It isn't Riabovis though.

Ok, are you saying he's here offering contracts or not?

This is strange... all though would explain why players at Kaunas werent being asked over... he doesnt rate them (board of them).

Is this what you are saying Ck?

Colonel Kurtz

Thereis a "russian boy" whi is changing things ,like who should be released etc and a bit more,I thought he was Riabovas.

It was commented tonight he is replicating what vladas did when we were told he was over here just looking,before he got the job

but we haven't signed anyone,

what contracts is/are he offerring? catering, golf membership, time share.

no see any new signings.

Drylaw Hearts
Thereis a "russian boy" whi is changing things ,like who should be released etc and a bit more,I thought he was Riabovas.

It was commented tonight he is replicating what vladas did when we were told he was over here just looking,before he got the job

IIRC, I was told the initials on his Training Kit were IY.

Got you... Wouldnt surprise me.

he's decided Moles away to Dundee?

but we haven't signed anyone,

what contracts is/are he offerring? catering, golf membership, time share.

no see any new signings.

nothing about contracts but could sanction loans and stuff, quite easily.

I'd mentioned earlier this week that a Russian was over - I took it to be Malofeev, but I've got the wrong end of the stick by the sounds of it (again).

Sounds like our new man is indeed incognito.

Drylaw Hearts
Wonder if Antonoli has been bulleted?

Actually WTF does Antoli do?

Anatoli is still here.

He is the eyes and ears of Vladimir at Riccarton.

nothing about contracts but could sanction loans and stuff, quite easily.

I see that you know his powers, how so ?

I see that you know his powers, how so ?

I was commenting on the fact to decide on who in and out wouldnt have to mean new signings but could mean loans and Vlad could easily have some one here deciding that, we would never know.

Miss tomorrow and its my 5th game why G?

And at no point did I say I knew, simply meant some ones deciding loans and doubt its shaggy.

Senderis Girsovicius is here.

He's taking the reserves and ****ing with their heads apparently. They call him 'Sandro'.

Drylaw Hearts

He's taking the reserves. They call him 'Sandro'.

He's been here for a couple of months.

But there is definately another.

He's taking the reserves and ****ing with their heads apparently. They call him 'Sandro'.

Surely he's a character out of Asterix? :D

There's a guy working at the club who's just moved called Igor, I know that. Every chance there's another fud too.

There's a guy working at the club who's just moved called Igor, I know that. Every chance there's another fud too.

Igor nan****'ditallup....?

:rolleyes:

Is this the guy?

duckula4.jpg

With all the talent and future world stars Romanov has signed, you would figure sandro would have them gubbing everybody. Romanov just doesnt get it, the crap he is trying isnt working and wont work, it went out with the industrial revolution, maybe Russia havent had theirs yet.

Are you collecting stickers for Lithunian Panini sticker book?

I am only missing a Kizys and a Mikoliunas for the whole set. Rumours are that there are no Mikoliunas stickers to be found as VR has taken the job lot and stuck them up around his art deco high rise flat in Kaunas.

Guest JamboRobbo

I hope these rumours ain't true, otherwise it sounds like all we were told since Jan 1st is just bs, and we're just getting on with the same old same old at the club i.e. the lunatics running the asylum.

its okay though

another eastern european footballing giant will sort it all out

hopefully he will have something to do with Kaunas, that should help us no end

let#s hope he is behind the scenes beavering away planning football domination for years to come

this will be based on free polyester scarves for all with a free overdraft at ukblankcheque-ios

empty the lot of them i say

Heart of the Matter
riabovas.gif

That is Riabovas, is this the dude?

Looks like a guy who would come out to fix your plumbing.

Colonel Kurtz
Looks like a guy who would come out to fix your plumbing.

its not him

John Mcglynn was a better plumber btw

?

There is a guy who has been around for the last few weeks.

I asked Kislas if he knew who it was but unfortunately he didn't.

It isn't Riabovis though.

His name is Mindaugas - him and Wilma handle all of the contracts for the Vlad regime.

I hope these rumours ain't true, otherwise it sounds like all we were told since Jan 1st is just bs, and we're just getting on with the same old same old at the club i.e. the lunatics running the asylum.

That exactly what I was thinking. You can't say that SF has "full control of team affairs" and then draft someone/people in under the radar to decide on who goes and who stays.

Why can't stuff like this be announced or done transparantly. Who are these people rumoured to be here deciding on squad positions? How do they know anything about the players? Why can't those decisions be left to someone who has seen them over the last 12 months, someone like SF maybe? Faceless people drafted in to form a 'selection' list. Its like a football version of a KGB hit.

I do hope none of this is true.

Guest JamboRobbo
That exactly what I was thinking. You can't say that SF has "full control of team affairs" and then draft someone/people in under the radar to decide on who goes and who stays.

Why can't stuff like this be announced or done transparantly. Who are these people rumoured to be here deciding on squad positions? How do they know anything about the players? Why can't those decisions be left to someone who has seen them over the last 12 months, someone like SF maybe? Faceless people drafted in to form a 'selection' list. Its like a football version of a KGB hit.

I do hope none of this is true.

Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if it is. The people saying it don't usually make stuff up.

I guess this was just BS.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10289~1218133,00.html

What is the up to date position regarding the appointment of a new Manager and can you give assurances that he will have full autonomy on team matters?

We are going through a short list at the moment but do not want to commit to any deadlines as it is important to make the correct appointment.

We are looking for a Manager with a good knowledge of British football' date=' strong tactically and who can prepare and pick the strongest team. He will have full control over all team matters in terms of selection, tactics, [b']transfer activity[/b] and discipline.

CornhillHearts

"His name is Mindaugas - him and Wilma handle all of the contracts for the Vlad regime".

Thats the speling but is Wilma not Vilma!

Archived